Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

On now for a while if people are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Splinter wrote: »
    On now for a while if people are interested

Wrecks my buzz the way, for some reason, you cant join my lobbies.. or vice versa..

for some reason PSN just wont lets us join or successfully follow an invite!

Anyone else have this prob?? I'm able to join other peoples fine.. Blops irritates me!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Had a great game of Domination earlier, on firing range. Haven't a clue how to upload it to Mag of the month, if anyone wants to see it, it's in my fileshare thingy, forward to about 3.50, and it goes on for about 30 seconds. Let me know what ya think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

getting ninja pro is a bitch. I need 2 more backstabs. Whenever I see a guy i just shoot, it aint in my nature to knife. Im running ghost and a silencer tryna flank and surprise em. Not going so well. any tips?

Also, I got another GB match tonight :)

nvm, got it, hid in a corner like a bitch waiting for people tto run past on demo on hanoi. Schweeet :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Kersmash wrote: »
    nvm, got it, hid in a corner like a bitch waiting for people tto run past on demo on hanoi. Schweeet :D

Thank god you said like a bitch, thought we'd lost you to the ranks of ghost in a corner noobs for a minute :p

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

COD4 icon_sad.giff_peaced.gif

'sup Ade?

hacked lobbies.

Playing domination in bo all night. Good fun and no second chance so far :O

• Advertisement

hacked lobbies.

Ah ok, cheers.

Will be on Friday and not Thurs, goin out with a few from class. Really looking forward to it. THPS4, Mw2, Cod4 and Blops (+LBP2 on Thursday week) :)

been practicing wager matches. on a 3 win streak atm :D its only ante up though in fairness.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    'sup Ade?

broken-heart4.jpg

Did CoD4 run off with Mw2? :pac:

Scratch that.. I just met a team of 6 of them

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Did CoD4 run off with Mw2? :pac:

icon_neutral.gif

Yea, so, I'm not listening to that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Feck lads, this guy is on the COD forum too. :mad:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055893566

Just had my best game to date. Domination on firing range, went 43 -15 and had a crap load of caps. Well happy with that :D 8 caps and 5 defends. It's in my file share 3 if anyone is interested. It's nothing amazing but still happy :)

• Advertisement

JUST GOT A MOTHERFÚCKING TRIPLE CLUTCH. It was team tac s&d but still, I won the first 3 rounds on my own. went 13-2 in the end, shoulda been 14-0 balls. oh well.. Fúcking wish my pvr was working right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Feck lads, this guy is on the COD forum too. :mad:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055893566
    Did you only get internet?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

JUST GOT A MOTHERFÚCKING TRIPLE CLUTCH. It was team tac s&d but still, I won the first 3 rounds on my own. went 13-2 in the end, shoulda been 14-0 balls. oh well.. Fúcking wish my pvr was working right now.

What are you waiting for ? Thought all you needed was the Component cable ? They're only like 15 quid in HMV

I have them. My tv has no component input so ive to buy this yokey off ebay to convert component to hdmi so i can use the damn thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tallon wrote: »
    Did you only get internet?

:p

Haha, no man

I trawl the forums looking for posts so I can get a laugh out of people that aren't in the know. ;)

BTW I didn't get internet at home home until about 7 months ago. Serious minister for communications we have, serious man alright. :rolleyes:

Ah, I'm only winding you up

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 54,271 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

LakesKeane wrote: »

BTW I didn't get internet at home home until about 7 months ago. Serious minister for communications we have, serious man alright. :rolleyes:

I feel your pain, I only got mine in July, I missed out on all the great online games :(

Country is brutal for broadband

the team we were meant be playing in GB were a no show. Anyone know if thats a wn for us by deafult? we're waiting on an official judgement atm :D

Yep :)

• Advertisement

sweet. twas disappointing though, i was looking forward to a good game.

Advertisement