Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

As I said before, MTDM is your best bet for getting a smooth running game in. I personally don't mind the fast speed glitch. The slow one and especially many god-esque type glitches are painful for me being the COD4 fan boy I'am :mad: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

23-7 on Nuketown, but the funny bit was the GWK. Put a guy into last stand, and killed by lobbing a smoke nade into his sac :pac: Lobby was in stiches on the mic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    23-7 on Nuketown, but the funny bit was the GWK. Put a guy into last stand, and killed by lobbing a smoke nade into his sac :pac: Lobby was in stiches on the mic

A nade in the nades. Always good for a laugh !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Or a willy pete to the willy :P

Such a lol game of HSnD with Ade there. Got a 125* ladder stall hipfire how's your ma headshot with the golden AK. Also got a nice suicide off the big building in Crash and got a guy. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sent lee a pm about this earlier, had probably my finest game on MW2 ever on Overgrown on TDM, three, count em, three ac-130s in one TDM match, I wrecked that other team, their highest scoring guy had 8 kills, I went 37-4, everyone else on my team had 10 or less kills. Running the ump45 and spas, went all Sandy on their asses :D got 2 friend requests out of it lol got a triple kill by blowing up the big gas container down by the petrol station, and a bunch more from the AC as the other team spawned out in the field, saw those glorious little red boxes appear and let rip with it, triple, triple,double,double awwww yeah :cool: christ I wish MW2 had a theatre mode in it

The amount of 13 year olds kids that creamed themselves tonight once they saw Optic_el_Nino in the lobby was unreal.

Then they were like kids who had just found out Santy wasn't real once Ade didn't snipe.

"oh my god, you're not the real optic!?!?!?!?!?"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

throw an inv if anyones playing some blops

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Ive made the transition from seXBOX to PS lads, willing to grit my teeth and make friends :p chnkylvr699 at your service

Will add you when I get on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »
    throw an inv if anyones playing some blops

What's your psn Magill?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

LakesKeane wrote: »
    What's your psn Magill?

magill05

*stalk*

LakesKeane wrote: »
    What's your psn Magill?

New one is Magill05.

Ade and I were messing with Lakes earlier on because I was using an alternate Ade account on CoD4.
    1. "I'm Lee and he's Ade"
    2. "No I'm Lee and he's Ade"
    Lakes : "Wait who's who"
    1. "I'm Shammy, and that's Lee"
    2. "Now now Krudler"

Bitta this craic going on :pac:
    parent-trap-98-lg-28148184.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Leeg17 wrote: »
    New one is Magill05.

Ade and I were messing with Lakes earlier on because I was using an alternate Ade account on CoD4.
    1. "I'm Lee and he's Ade"
    2. "No I'm Lee and he's Ade"
    Lakes : "Wait who's who"
    1. "I'm Shammy, and that's Lee"
    2. "Now now Krudler"

Bitta this craic going on :pac:
    parent-trap-98-lg-28148184.jpg
    Wait what?
    :P

Ade and I were using two of Ades accounts on CoD4 (I didn't wanna level up from 1) and Lakes joined us for some HSnD. He was asking who's who, and Ade and I pretended to be each other, and then other people.

I know did you see the stick out tongue below post.

I do now haha

would my brother ever get off the playstation. I've been at work all day and i guarantee you he's been sitting on his hole playing for the past 8 hours.

Ahh leave him alone.

lol no.

• Advertisement

Ok then tell him to get the fcuck of your playstation.

Take out a roll of 50's and bítch slap him .

i would. Should be on soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Kersmash wrote: »
    would my brother ever get off the playstation. I've been at work all day and i guarantee you he's been sitting on his hole playing for the past 8 hours.

like you've never played for 8 hours before!! lol!! :D

I do it all the time, but I paid for the tv, game and headset, therefore I decide when I want to play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Soz i left on hanoi, stupid internet dropped, couldn't be arsed signing back in. Good games tho, usually groundwar is unstable as ****, never mind a full group.

I left durning demolition on Firisng Range. Started ppor but got into the sswing of things, got me pups and everything, then the host migrated and it felt like my bullets weren't even registering. That coupled with ****ty spawns got me so frustrated that I have to buy a new controller tomorrow :/ Was gonna get one soon anyway but now I wont be able to play without getting another one.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Sorry for ditching on Demo, interest waned fairly rapidly.

Knife only saved me from complete boredom tonight as I wasn't in the mood to play. Was praying we'd get into a smooth running lobby in COD4 but alas it weren't to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Kersmash wrote: »
    I left durning demolition on Firisng Range. Started ppor but got into the sswing of things, got me pups and everything, then the host migrated and it felt like my bullets weren't even registering. That coupled with ****ty spawns got me so frustrated that I have to buy a new controller tomorrow :/ Was gonna get one soon anyway but now I wont be able to play without getting another one.

hate that! :( frustration can really get to ya sometimes.. dunno how mine aint broken!

Sorry for ditching on Demo, interest waned fairly rapidly.

Knife only saved me from complete boredom tonight as I wasn't in the mood to play. Was praying we'd get into a smooth running lobby in COD4 but alas it weren't to be.

that map was just full of campers hiding in corners in the little crows nest type thing (ladder up to it) in the middle of the firing range map! there was 3 of them up there at one stage! head wrecking!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Had some good games areir, a few awful ones with only 4 kills. You have to have marathon when playing with some of yee, or there's no alive guys left! Why did I keep getting dropped out though? My Nat type was open, thought I had that problem sorted.

Advertisement