Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

beertons wrote: »
    Had some good games areir, a few awful ones with only 4 kills. You have to have marathon when playing with some of yee, or there's no alive guys left! Why did I keep getting dropped out though? My Nat type was open, thought I had that problem sorted.

Did you put your ps3 in the dmz and forward ports on your router for Blops?

This will normally sort out this.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Playing disgustingly bad this morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

GOD DAMN FCUKING GAME FREEZING ON ME!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yup had 4 matches this morning. 2 freezes and 2 disconnects. Painful.

Splinter wrote: »
    Yup had 4 matches this morning. 2 freezes and 2 disconnects. Painful.

n now my NAT type has changed to moderate!! even more GRRRR :mad:

Had muiltiple disconnections!!

• Advertisement

and another freeze... i'm gone back to dvds

Lads in all fairness if your nat's gone to moderate you need to give the PS3 a static ip, put it into the dmz and make sure to forward ports on your router for blops, anyone needs any help doing this just drop me a pm, with your provider and your make and model of router. Only freeze I've got was yesterday evening while hosting a groundwar game I got a freeze in game, had to reboot, but not happening at all on your standard 6vs 6 game modes

Splinter wrote: »
    and another freeze... i'm gone back to dvds

Amen!! until they freeze! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Lads in all fairness if your nat's gone to moderate you need to give the PS3 a static ip, put it into the dmz and make sure to forward ports on your router for blops, anyone needs any help doing this just drop me a pm, with your provider and your make and model of router. Only freeze I've got was yesterday evening while hosting a groundwar game I got a freeze in game, had to reboot, but not happening at all on your standard 6vs 6 game modes

Any chance you can guide me through this. I'm on xbox but i'm certain a dmz and static ip setup is identical cross platform.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Had some great games there with hypermuse and beertons. Steamrolling everyone on dom.

Triple capping just to spice it up a bit too! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

MW2 is playable again, no hacking in TDM Express, woohoo

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Had some great games there with hypermuse and beertons. Steamrolling everyone on dom.

Triple capping just to spice it up a bit too! :pac:

We the 3 of us were really kicking ass there at one stage!! good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

krudler wrote: »
    MW2 is playable again, no hacking in TDM Express, woohoo
    im on prestige 6 from all the hacking i was like Wtf is goin on

Scody94 wrote: »
    im on prestige 6 from all the hacking i was like Wtf is goin on

It is fun obliterating people with "10th prestige" symbols, was playing on wasteland earler and kept killing the same kid looking for his revenge kill, just moved around between the burnt out tanks and the destroyed buildings, dropping him with headshots everytime he went back to the same place to look for me, he got me a pavelow :D sent him a message about how hackers are sh1t players and he wrote back a load of abuse :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Got a really nice game sniping in Nuketown TDM (it's in current games), 20-13 but had some nice consecutive quickscopes and almost had a collat for game winning kill only the second dude went into last stand :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

fúck. that. shít.

Lagg, damn you now I need a new phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

also, sorry for screaming shut the **** up down the mic, that was aimed at my brothers, not any of ye lot.

Same, blame 3 for my outbursts :p
    I heard you saying "behind you lee" but I was being pushed all around the place, I'd unload a clip, and it'd magically refill. Ugh

celtic723 wrote: »
    Any chance you can guide me through this. I'm on xbox but i'm certain a dmz and static ip setup is identical cross platform.

Cheers.

PM's sent ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »
    We the 3 of us were really kicking ass there at one stage!! good times!

Most fun I've had in Black Ops in a long time. 2~3 man party is the way to go I think, decent players = long unbeaten streak.

Chasing spawns in a 6 man party is no fun even if you demolishing the other team imo

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Great games today lads. Haven't had a session like that in a long time. Started using the stakeout, thought I got 3 lads with the one shot on one of the maps, only for leeg to walk around the corner with something like an m16. Complete buzz killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

64-4 on cracked dom, Choppers are insanely fun when they arent shot down :)

Agree about the 6 man party thing, I have a 108 win streak mainly from playing with a 3 man party

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Couple of games on COD4 HQ with HS. Ran so smoothly. Very good games from my perspective considering it was the first time I played today too.

HS, the loss on Crash was quite annoying. We drew it level and they all spawned right next to the HQ at 215 a piece. Game over from there. Our teammates were ****e.

beertons wrote: »
    Great games today lads. Haven't had a session like that in a long time. Started using the stakeout, thought I got 3 lads with the one shot on one of the maps, only for leeg to walk around the corner with something like an m16. Complete buzz killer.

Woulda been the L96 if anything , sorry :p

Got a collat double headshot in Launch with L96, woulda been a 3-in-1 but I put a guy into last stand. :(

another cross map tomo on summit that didnt save just there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Most fun I've had in Black Ops in a long time. 2~3 man party is the way to go I think, decent players = long unbeaten streak.

Chasing spawns in a 6 man party is no fun even if you demolishing the other team imo

Hypermuse is a beast, 27/1 KD the last time we played. Good times :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Woulda been the L96 if anything , sorry :p

Got a collat double headshot in Launch with L96, woulda been a 3-in-1 but I put a guy into last stand. :(

another cross map tomo on summit that didnt save just there

I was having a fcuking ball with the m60 on that match on Summit, its amazing how you can just fire at a doorway and people will run into the hail of bullets, I upped my sensitivity to 5 as well and its much better, got a chopper gunner while running and gunning on Cracked the match before

• Registered Users Posts: 54,268 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

ade join my revolution and sell black ops :pac:

ill play regularly with ya in cod4

Yea I saw, heard the tell tale noise of the constant gunfire :p

Pity it won't let me join you or vice versa.

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    ade join my revolution and sell black ops :pac:

ill play regularly with ya in cod4

you gone from Blops? played it tonight for the first time in ages, am still having more fun playing MW1 and 2

Advertisement