Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Magill wrote: »
    nah not everyone, theres a few on here that complain about it more than others tho so it probably seems as if everyone does. I personally think its better than the previous 2 CoDs and im enjoying it alot atm. I even like playing blops on my own.

People that dislike a game will always make there voices heard, whereas the people that enjoy it... not so much.

Im as baffled as you as to why some people hate it so much, besides the obvious connection issues they've only improved on MW2 from my POV.

Or it could be thats it genuinely not as much fun to play as MW1 and 2 were, even most of the Machinima directors are bored of it already, never thought I'd agree with WoR but he's right, its a boring game. Been listening to the PKA podcasts over the last few nights and most of them are sick of it already or getting there.

I'd keep it if there was a mode where I could only play on Nuketown though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

Even though im playing GT5 right now i still think BlOps isnt that bad, suits my style a small bit better...."twitchy tweak-like sensitivity up to 10 but can't really hack it" sort of stuff........ ill shoot ya....but only if your terarded! But it keeps me happy while my helmets being washed!

I bet they will bring out good maps eventually, the 2nd map pack on MW2 was class, except for that fracking depot grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

"About last night...."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    Or it could be thats it genuinely not as much fun to play as MW1 and 2 were, even most of the Machinima directors are bored of it already, never thought I'd agree with WoR but he's right, its a boring game. Been listening to the PKA podcasts over the last few nights and most of them are sick of it already or getting there.

I'd keep it if there was a mode where I could only play on Nuketown though :pac:

I dont think its a boring game, the series in general is getting boring, i've said this before but sure i'll say it again. The core of the cod games havent changed since mw1, essentially you're playing the same game with some extra content and a facelift, much like with World of warcraft when they release expansion packs. I think thats the main reason so many of the youtube guys are getting bored, because they play the game constantly.... even woody says he plays the game from 7pm till 2 or 3 in the morning..

Unlike WOW, the content just isnt fresh enough to keep people entertained for the 10 hours a day that some people insist on playing. The reason PC games last so long isnt really the games themselves, although there are some games that are far superior to any CoD game, IMO the reason why is the community. Dedicated clan servers and the competitive side to PC gaming just creates a far more appealing community. Playing on the same server every night and against the same people just gives the games much more meaning than being put into a random game of CoD with a bunch of people you've never played or will play again. These communitys along with the custom mods and maps available just add an extra layer that you will never get on a console.

There are exceptions and some people just might not like changes made to the game... but really, theres more to it than that imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Signing on for a few games of Domination for the next couple of hours if anyone wants a few games.

xoxox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

IMO it's a good game, very good in fact, the only thing i hate (and it's a deal breaker, is the connection issues)

Now id happily go back to MW2 or COD4 but oh wait, there hacked to death.
    So were fu*cked either way

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    On for a few(7) games of coolness and disconnected from every single one!

Tom_Brady wrote: »
    Signing on for a few games of Domination for the next couple of hours if anyone wants a few games.

xoxox

Whats your PSN?

Ya what is it!? And yours mr Kenno90

Ya what is it!? And yours mr Kenno90

Like to keep things simple ;)

PSN = Kenno90

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Like to keep things simple ;)

PSN = Kenno90

Ya heading on Kenno? I might be on in awhile!

Beast of a thread. :D
    I remember the first time I played with Ade on Afghan back in the summer. Then a bunch of us played Sabo on Karachi? Good times !

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

It's not done too bad this thread has it, especially stat wise...

PS3:

2893 replies

vs

Xbox (2 weeks older) :

1618 replies

We talk so much gibberish :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

We?

You Ade... we just nod and smile

You love it, though not as much as Double D loves you;)

:)

Imma shower, then play blops if anyone wants to show me how to play

I'm playing Wager Matches. Msg us on PSN if you want a few games of that.

Gonna play so GW to get into the rythem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Thought I was done with Blops for the day, but Ade gotta say Wagers sound tempting. Will you be on for long?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Thought I was done with Blops for the day, but Ade gotta say Wagers sound tempting. Will you be on for long?

Been on for the last hour mate.

Will take a short break in awhile though. Caffeine is calling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone having connection problems? been reading the servers are going down

Me....FRACK!

Want to rack up some games with ye guys so I can get to know what yer style is, mines ****e btw so anyone else whos ****e...add me!

:o:o:o

Just noticed you can now edit your class names :P

@ HS, looked at the game you were on about the other day. You were not camping. You controlled the map from the middle building. Simple as.

:o:o:o

Just noticed you can now edit your class names :P

@ HS, looked at the game you were on about the other day. You were not camping. You controlled the map from the middle building. Simple as.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54,265 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

you must of been bored or finding out away to beat me :D

Nah, was curious wondering why you 99% of the time finish well below despite me being average at COD :cool:

Was reading and deleting through old PSN messages

• Registered Users Posts: 12,677 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Jeez lads stuck in MW1 to see how bad the hacking was 1st FFA was fine then went into TDM were some kid had no Level beside his name we lost the game but went into the next couple of FFA and I was running around like a Benny Hill sketch i.e. really fast. left that game next fXcking ffa lobby I join is a fully hacked one that completed all the challanges and changed my class names to the **** who hack the game some youtube channel, don't see how anyone would be bothered playing this again :(

Nah, was curious wondering why you 99% of the time finish well below despite me being average at COD :cool:

Was reading and deleting through old PSN messages

ha, hope you deleted mine :D

Magill wrote: »
    ha, hope you deleted mine :D

Messages? I don't think I've received more than 3 messages from you and that was from MW2 :confused:

• Advertisement

Messages? I don't think I've received more than 3 messages from you and that was from MW2 :confused:

yeah those ones :D First game i played against you, joined your session and had a bit of a hand bag session lol.. good times.

Advertisement