Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Had a good few games tonight with Beerton and Buttcrunch, went into a game of domination, losing something like 120-20.. We go into it an win the game..

@Ade. Sorry for all the invites, I didn't see ya saying on here that ya were only going to do the wager matches. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭bluemooner

Balfie wrote: »
    Had a good few games tonight with Beerton and Buttcrunch, went into a game of domination, losing something like 120-20.. We go into it an win the game..

@Ade. Sorry for all the invites, I didn't see ya saying on here that ya were only going to do the wager matches. :)

haha we rape face in domination!! :D:D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

No worries Balfie.

___

Playing 8 vs 8 ProMod SnD with Canning on COD4! :D:D:D

I'm a tad hard fellas :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Sorry for the ignoring last nite lads..

Was playing with some ppl who are new to the game so trying to show them the good side of blops.. (wagers etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Do any of you guys ever think of switching to the sexbox?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Sprrratt wrote: »

i got an xbox recently so am debating either trading blops ps3 for xbox blops, but i hate the thought of paying more for the same game that I'm not even that pushed about playing anymore. is MW2 on the xbox hacked to bits as badly as the ps3 one? that I'd rebuy if it meant playing the objective moves without hackers, and zavvi often have the 360 hardened version for 22 quid, its out of stock now though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

krudler wrote: »
    i got an xbox recently so am debating either trading blops ps3 for xbox blops, but i hate the thought of paying more for the same game that I'm not even that pushed about playing anymore. is MW2 on the xbox hacked to bits as badly as the ps3 one? that I'd rebuy if it meant playing the objective moves without hackers, and zavvi often have the 360 hardened version for 22 quid, its out of stock now though

I havent got MW2 myself but my mates I play with do be on it in parties and I heard him say the other day "thats the first hacked lobby ive seen since Black Ops was out" and he just backed out simple as. I asked him too if there was much tubing going on. Ground War still has a few but generally the objectives dont have it like they used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

If I had feck all games on the ps3 I would. Don't like the idea of splitting myself between the two consoles though. I'll live without a smooth running COD on the ps3 though 'till November.

Or even better, the team that went to EA partners (most of IW) come out with a better shooter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Playing 8 vs 8 ProMod SnD with Canning on COD4! :D:D:D

I'm a tad hard fellas :P

The award for the most indisinct player on a headset goes to.....Ade! Wtf were you saying last night, I was able to understand like two sentences you said last night! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I havent got MW2 myself but my mates I play with do be on it in parties and I heard him say the other day "thats the first hacked lobby ive seen since Black Ops was out" and he just backed out simple as. I asked him too if there was much tubing going on. Ground War still has a few but generally the objectives dont have it like they used to.

sweet, might get it on xbox if it means I can play s&d, sabo and demo again, they're unplayable on ps3 right now only TDm express is unhacked for some reason. wonder what i'd get trade in value for the hardened edition of blops..

• Advertisement

Flecktarn wrote: »
    The award for the most indisinct player on a headset goes to.....Ade! Wtf were you saying last night, I was able to understand like two sentences you said last night! :pac:

Best not to say here :pac:

I was buzzing last night during that game. Epic stuff. Arguably one of my top moments in COD. Not the score but just playing ProMod again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Best not to say here :pac:

I was buzzing last night during that game. Epic stuff. Arguably one of my top moments in COD. Not the score but just playing ProMod again.

Your accent sounds strange, where are you from if you don't mind me asking? You did well though in fairness, but as you saw yourself, them lobbies fúck up matchmaking, as I couldn't find a game!

Shouldn't be dropping anymore games lads, I upgraded to the 30Meg Broadband :) Fecking thing is beast!

I'll probs be on later if any of ya are up for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 steve_cass

I have 30 meg bb too from UPC with the ps3 cabled directly into the modem and I still get dropped from games :mad:

But it doesn't seem to be as bad as some others though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

what do you guys mean by getting dropped from games ?

Like mid point you time out or something ?

Magill wrote: »
    what do you guys mean by getting dropped from games ?

Like mid point you time out or something ?

Yeh Host migration an ya get dropped from your team, all that malarkey, I only had 8meg broadband, so hopefully it wont be as bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 steve_cass

If I get into a game I'm fine unless the host quit. My problem is getting stuck at the loading screen and having to restart the machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Had a good run of games of HQ with Ade, Remi, beertons. Good fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Anybody up for a few matches, ;)

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Your accent sounds strange, where are you from if you don't mind me asking? You did well though in fairness, but as you saw yourself, them lobbies fúck up matchmaking, as I couldn't find a game!

Born here(Dub). Lived in Liverpool(a year) and Canada(2 years) as a kid and son to Asian parents.

Some freaky hybrid accent shizz I've got going ;)
    Nah I have a Dub accent.
    iMuse wrote: »
    Had a good run of games of HQ with Ade, Remi, beertons. Good fun :)

Yup. Yourself, me, Dudda, beet and Remi tore it up in HQ. Cruise control for the most part I was in a bit of a lull personally in the middle games(challenges and pro perks :/ ) but finally used my old 74u set up this prestige and ripped it up again.

Now to decide soon whether to prestige again. Decisions. Decisions. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,676 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I actually thought Ade that you were JTallon, you sound the same when freaking out due to Lag the last time I played with you :)

That meant to be a compliment lol.

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Anybody up for a few matches, ;)

U still on?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

beet? Listening to too much beiber man, better get that out of the system, didn't you know he's a second chance kind of guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Yup. Yourself, me, Dudda, beet and Remi tore it up in HQ. Cruise control for the most part I was in a bit of a lull personally in the middle games(challenges and pro perks :/ ) but finally used my old 74u set up this prestige and ripped it up again.

Now to decide soon whether to prestige again. Decisions. Decisions. :pac:

I was eatin crisps, creme eggs and smokin like a trooper durin those games they were so easy:p

And i'm gonna prestige again. I didnt want to but its so boring not earnin exp.

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    I was eatin crisps, creme eggs and smokin like a trooper durin those games they were so easy:p

And i'm gonna prestige again. I didnt want to but its so boring not earnin exp.
    beertons wrote: »
    beet? Listening to too much beiber man, better get that out of the system, didn't you know he's a second chance kind of guy!

Lol ^

______

Just had a look my stats. Downward spiral since my week off :eek: In fairness my gameplay has reflected that. Guess my knife only games didn't help :o :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Didn't like the Famas till today, man it's gotten me a rake of kills.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Got a good team of 6 if anybody wants to add to it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'll be on later. Was going to play THPS4 on the PS2 but my sister lost the frickin' memory card :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I actually thought Ade that you were JTallon, you sound the same when freaking out due to Lag the last time I played with you :)
    I always fúcking give out... my housemate hates me

Advertisement