Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Had to bail there, missus is home shortly, and I have to look like I was watching sky news, etc for the evening. Have a good one!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

hey lads

if im online in the next 2 weeks or so its not me playing. im giving my playstation to a mate for awhile as i wont be in the mood to play it due to family reasons.
    so if he dosnt respond dont take offense.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

beertons wrote: »
    Had to bail there, missus is home shortly, and I have to look like I was watching sky news, etc for the evening. Have a good one!

*insert whipped noise*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

steve_cass wrote: »
    I have 30 meg bb too from UPC with the ps3 cabled directly into the modem and I still get dropped from games :mad:

But it doesn't seem to be as bad as some others though

You should check your NAT bud. I used my ps3 with UPC last year and always had 4 bars. Brilliant connection

Scody94 wrote: »
    hey lads

if im online in the next 2 weeks or so its not me playing. im giving my playstation to a mate for awhile as i wont be in the mood to play it due to family reasons.
    so if he dosnt respond dont take offense.

Hope everything's alright man.
    Slán go foil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Thats the most fun that I've had in ages on any COD game.

Except for the game of domination on Jungle with 2 bar and the TDM on Havana with 2 bar.. sooo laggy..

Thanks for tonight lads, I enjoyed it! Ya's are all feckin deadly.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Balfie wrote: »
    Thats the most fun that I've had in ages on any COD game.

Except for the game of domination on Jungle with 2 bar and the TDM on Havana with 2 bar.. sooo laggy..

Thanks for tonight lads, I enjoyed it! Ya's are all feckin deadly.. :D

Sorry lads PS3 froze and i wasn't bothered turning it back on, it's too late;)

Brilliant couple of matches though, we were unstoppable (Thanks to Ade and his endless supply of blackbirds):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Even for Ade he was on fire tonight, nearly a blackbird a game if not more. Sniping has been kind to me tonight, really enjoying it for once. Killed 5 people in a row in quick succession and no hitmarkers. Although in Havana I got 5 hitmarkers on different people, so tempermental at times.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I work for the team fellas ;):p

Really enjoyable sesh tonight. Look forward to more of them in the future :)

I work for the team fellas ;):p

Really enjoyable sesh tonight. Look forward to more of them in the future :)

Earlier on I was very meh about blops, tonight it's starting to win me over slightly. Ironically the only way I can feel the game being close to the fast pace of Mw2 is if I'm sniping, more of a challenge I guess. I'll edit this to show that unlucky few hitmarkers in Havana towards the end of Dom, then the next game in Array with a completely different set of results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Good games lads, we destroyed all before us. That's the first night iv properly played in a party during BOps & my God its so much more enjoyable.

Iv been mainly playing on my own due to my inability to get into Hunter1Alpha1s party-frustrates the hell out of me :(

My Kdr rose from 1.6 to 1.62 and i beat my old killstreak of 23 by getting 26 on WMD playing Domination, happy days! Playing in a team of people who actually know what they're doing is a welcome change so long may it continue & i look forward to playing with ye again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

had a great night myself there lads..had to run off pretty quick thou so sorry for the abrupt running away!!

Good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Probably my first time playing in a party. A hell of a lot more fun when people seem to know what they're doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 steve_cass

LakesKeane wrote: »
    You should check your NAT bud. I used my ps3 with UPC last year and always had 4 bars. Brilliant connection

The NAT was moderate then strict the next time I turned on the game lol.

I reset my modem and opened the ports and now the NAT says moderate again but the connection was brilliant all last night. Happy times

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

should be on in the morning (pending house full of people with hangovers, i'm designated driver tonight) and i might be on in the afternoon... i miss the BOs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Splinter wrote: »
    should be on in the morning (pending house full of people with hangovers, i'm designated driver tonight) and i might be on in the afternoon... i miss the BOs :(

I deffo have to get on with the oul PS3 for a bit!

M60 dom Nuketown twice yesterday. Raaapin' ;)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    M60 dom Nuketown twice yesterday. Raaapin' ;)

An absolute necessity on Nuketown domination is the flack jacket!

Capturing B is so much easier in that game with a FJ and you can easily avoid all the constant frag/sticky deaths!!

also check out Infinty wards views on MW2 http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/17/ps3-hackers-make-modern-warfare-2-unplayable-infinity-ward-ca/

hypermuse wrote: »
    An absolute necessity on Nuketown domination is the flack jacket!

Capturing B is so much easier in that game with a FJ and you can easily avoid all the constant frag/sticky deaths!!

also check out Infinty wards views on MW2 http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/17/ps3-hackers-make-modern-warfare-2-unplayable-infinity-ward-ca/

I learnt the hard way the first time. Thought I'd need scavenger, but I didn't survive long enough to need new ammo. Camping B on A side with hardened and extended mags blind firing through the picket fence is beast fun

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'll be on in 10-30 mins.

• Advertisement

On now.

want me t get on lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Send an inv
    The mic part on my headset is fupped so cant talk.

If I'm playing tonight, I plan on being drunk so if I am. I'll prob be like this :

tumblr_kvtvv9LAn61qankvno1_500.jpg

:D:D

Should be on round 7 or 8 for a couple of games fellas.
    Looking forward to it :) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

How did ye get on after I left?

How did ye get on after I left?

Played in one game with Ade when everyone left, he domolished everyone as always, an I sucked balls!

The contracts for today are easy!

Sabotage: plant an win within 5 mins

Demolition : win a round on defence without losing a bomb site.

We done that last night loads of times!

They are on for 6 hours, so we will play some sabotage and Demoliton.

Another is get 10 kills in one round of demolition, I completed 3 of them there, Go back on later to do them again,

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

On now for an hour.

if ya see me online tonite then just ignore me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Very well done leeg17 for the cross map tomahawk kill.

Watched it about 10 times on the theater mode:D

Advertisement