Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration 20-08-10

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Elective registration is Monday week - right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

So do CAO students wait until Thursday to register?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Here are the dates for all the various registration periods and module/elective selection dates for all years.

http://www.ucd.ie/students/regdates2010.html

It is the first result when you google "UCD registration"...come on guys you are meant to be web savvy college students :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Here are the dates for all the various registration periods and module/elective selection dates for all years.

http://www.ucd.ie/students/regdates2010.html

It is the first result when you google "UCD registration"...come on guys you are meant to be web savvy college students :D

No harm in double checking, it would not be a first for information on the UCD website to be incorrect. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8 niall 9000

Does anyone have an email address for the mathematical sciences school the one on their website is mathsciences © maths · ucd · ie

Thanks in advance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Replace the © with @ and the · with a full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,247 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

It says I should be able to register now for stage 1 Arts but when I put in my CAO number and my DOB it says that the password/username combo isn't there :confused: is it me or a problem with the system?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Liam O wrote: »
    It says I should be able to register now for stage 1 Arts but when I put in my CAO number and my DOB it says that the password/username combo isn't there :confused: is it me or a problem with the system?
    I too am having this problem..gonna just wait a few days, i think it depends on the time that you accepted your course at..

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NU8

Elective registration is Monday week - right?

Does anyone have any idea what time elective registration will open at tomorrow?

I don't remember when it opened last year and I have two electives I really want to get before they fill up.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Everything always opens at different times. Best bet if you really want something is to get up around 6 and wait for it to open?

• Advertisement
Advertisement