Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afterschool - costs??

Options
  • 20-08-2010 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All,

I am looking at going back to work and i would need afterschool care for 2 kids. I need to weigh uo costs etc but have NO idea what I would be expected to pay somebody to collect 2 kids from school and mind them for the afternoon. Then what happens on school days off and mid terms etc?? Please help - SO SO Clueless.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I have 2 going to afterschool in a creche, and I pay €90 for 3 days. The rate is €6 per hour per child.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Asha

Hi

Where do you live?

My creche charges E732pm per child (discount for 2nd child).
    That includes pickup & full time care during holidays, mid-terms etc. They are also very flexible if your child wants to do an afterschool activity. They go back & collect my child later.

I'm in south Dublin.

HTH

Asha

Advertisement