Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

York today

Options
  • 20-08-2010 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Have not posted in a while but hope to get back into things now

1.45 York- Desert Sage- Mark of 92 could be reasonable although the stabe have been out of form. This race looks between my selection, Bering and Trovare and at 20/1 Desert Sage has to be the ew selection.

2.15 York - Confront - Drop back to 1m should work to this horses benefit. Again the stable could be in better form but at 12/1 he looks overpriced. This is not the greatest Group 3 I have ever seen and aside from the fav who could be anything the rest are closely grouped.

2.50 York - Sent from Heaven could be the one for this race although I also fancy the other Hills runner. 4th in a Guineas and has looked out of sorts since the break could work wonders for this filly. Have to make excused for her last 2 runs but shall put that down to funny ground at Ascot and heavy going in ireland

3.25- Kingsgate Native- Have to forgive him some bad runs but remember the way he hammered Equanino first time up this season. He is a class act on his day and Kieron Fallon can do nowt wrong.

Those are my selections for the racing today. Lots of question marks around trainers form for 3 of them and fillys from for 1 but that being said I am quite happy to put them up as the selections.

Advertisement