Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctors in cork ...urgent

Options
  • 20-08-2010 9:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows a medical centre in cork city (in town would be great) that would be able to see me today. Its for a chest infection/sore throat ... I need a doctor paper since I missed work today. I know there is one on Patrick St but it seems to be closed. Thank you

Comments

Ring South Doc, they might be able to see you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 marcjacobs

RoverJames wrote: »
    Ring South Doc, they might be able to see you.

Thanks, ill try. It says by appointment only though

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

we just call up to South Doc dont think you have to make an appointment,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

South Doc is only for out of hours. I dont think the line even opens until around 5ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭jacko1

Dr. Edmond Donovan on camden Quay has a surgery on Friday from 2.00 - should be able to take you if urgent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Milly33 wrote: »
    we just call up to South Doc dont think you have to make an appointment,

you have to call them, a nurse calls you back and gives you a time to come in to see a doc, but as someone else said, it's after hours only. avoid it if you can, I'm more afraid of picking up something worse in there than what I (or my child) already has!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

SouthDoc in Blackpool you can just walk in to them.

Advertisement