Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryan Tubridy - Radio Shows Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Poly wrote: »
    I heard that this morning, she put her foot down and didn't tolerate any of his BS.
    Fair play to her.

whats the story with all this rd g1 g2 crap

what is he T2 twit 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Well done Emma. Had to give it a listen there. Nice slap down and rightly deserved.

Emma 1 : W*nker 0.

im dying to get on radio to talk to him ,put him in an uncomfortable position see how he reacts

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

jimmynokia wrote: »
    im dying to get on radio to talk to him ,put him in an uncomfortable position see how he reacts

Hurry up will you... Someone needs to do something. Anyone, anyone..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

telekon wrote: »
    Well done Emma. Had to give it a listen there. Nice slap down and rightly deserved. Emma 1 : W*nker 0.

I think it's worthy of uploading...

All women could use this as the textbook book approach to when an eeegit comes up and starts annoying you in a nightclub..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Fantastic clip there... Where on earth was that item even going anyway? Listening to some guy badger random woman about her Christmas list? FFS. If I heard that on the bus, I'd be turning up the iPod.

Tubridy sounded there like every annoying younger brother that fancies one of his sister's mates...and making an absolute fool of himself.

So, so cringeworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Oh that clip is so good!!!! To paraphrase Dr. Cox in Scrubs, I wanna eat it right up but it's so good that I'll save some for later. Nom nom nom. :D

Am I allowed to call him a tool? Or say that I think he's a tool?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Love the end of the clip, smackdown!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Rookster

For a guy who professes to read a lot, he has an extremely small mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 nmoran

Did anyone hear Tubhole read out the christmas story written by a six year old, sent in by her mother? It was a cute little story about a family and their toboggans.

Anyway he read it to Emma and in pure Alan Partridge style he highlighted each and every spelling mistake that the 6 year old had made by reading it phonetically, sometimes actually spelling out the mistakes. His only reason for reading it was to laugh at it and he then ends with his fake and patronising sincerity that was a thing of great beauty.

What a complete and utter gnome!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

I did notice he very quickly skipped the story about gerrys RTE pals helping his ex wife out with the mortgage.
    (if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Rookster

What a disgrace. I notice the tax-dodging dwarf "Bono" is going to help out Mrs Ryan with the morgage. I presume she will pay gift tax on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Rookster wrote: »
    What a disgrace. I notice the tax-dodging dwarf "Bono" is going to help out Mrs Ryan with the morgage. I presume she will pay gift tax on it.
    there nothing disgraceful about helping a friend in need?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

there nothing disgraceful about helping a friend in need?

Well I cant imagine Tubridy of all people have any problem with asking a friend for a "dig out"..

Well I cant imagine Tubridy of all people have any problem with asking a friend for a "dig out"..

you tink he would after all the licking up he did until the news broke of drugs
    the only thing tubs needs a dig out with is out of RTE

Looks like Steve Coogan is robbing material from our hero

A couple of gems from our hero's twitter page this morning:

"Remember my poorer followers that money isn't everything. I use it exclusively for boxsets, comfort food, books, volvo's, holidays etc

My heart yearns to say; "There's an enormous salary for everyone in the audience/country" but that would be crass. "

Oh...My...God! :eek::eek::eek:

This is a joke Poly...right? Too out there even for DLB surely...

• Advertisement

telekon wrote: »
    Oh...My...God! :eek::eek::eek:

This is a joke Poly...right? Too out there even for DLB surely...

Just copped it, it is a joke. I was editing that^

http://twitter.com/ryantubridy

Hands up, who is it??

Just copped it, it is a joke. I was editing that^

http://twitter.com/ryantubridy

Hands up, who is it??

Facepalm for Poly...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,983 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Wonder will Stephen King frighten the bejaysus out of him!!

Wonder will Stephen King frighten the bejaysus out of him!!

The horror of a DLB interveiw might inspire him to write a sequel to "The Green mile".
    "The Green Room. Where celebrities go to die”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

miketv wrote: »
    I did notice he very quickly skipped the story about gerrys RTE pals helping his ex wife out with the mortgage.
    (if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen)

Didn't RTE already give the daughter a job? Doubtless Morah and the other kids will be put in as "executive producer" on a fat salary. RTE look after their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Am I allowed to call him a tool? Or say that I think he's a tool?

No.

You ARE allowed to read the charter and see exactly why not. In particular, see the "Clarification on abuse towards radio presenters" section.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

The horror of a DLB interveiw might inspire him to write a sequel to "The Green mile".
    "The Green Room. Where celebrities go to die”

Or a "Misery" remake where Ryan rescues JFK from a car crash, brings him home and interviews him - forever and ever and ever. "Now, John - can I call you John? - tell us again about your Irish connections..."

goose2005 wrote: »
    Or a "Misery" remake where Ryan rescues JFK from a car crash, brings him home and interviews him - forever and ever and ever. "Now, John - can I call you John? - tell us again about your Irish connections..."
    I love it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Bard wrote: »
    No.

You ARE allowed to read the charter and see exactly why not. In particular, see the "Clarification on abuse towards radio presenters" section.

Thanks,

Fair enough. In that case, think he's incredibly boring, unbelievably smug and unbearably pompous.

• Advertisement

No mention of Gerry yet other than the brief headline mention of the papers...
    from last week "and thats that"

Advertisement