Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle Voluntary Housing Association

Options
  • 20-08-2010 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

I am looking for the email address of our management complany
    Circle Voluntary Management Association.

Any body ??? I cant find it any where any they have no website

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Can't find an e-mail address here is there physical address and phone no though:

Circle Voluntary Housing Association,
    3 Castle Street,
    Dublin 2
    Tel: 01 4072110

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭beccaboom

thanks for that but they are completely unhelpful over the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

It's a lot easier to avoid an e-mail than someone shouting down the phone.

Have you any point to raise here or should you have gone to The Golden Pages instead

• Registered Users Posts: 78,388 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It's a lot easier to avoid an e-mail than someone shouting down the phone.

Have you any point to raise here or should you have gone to The Golden Pages instead
    Hi Head The Wall,

Not everyone knows where to find everything.

beccaboom came here for help. The rest of us are happy to give what assistance we can.

Becca, if you can, talking to (not shouting at) someone in person may be the best way to get attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Head The Wall

I'll take my search for a fight elsewhere so :D:D

If someone can sign up on boards and seek out the correct forum and not use text speak they are not doing too bad.

OP this forum could possibly be of more benefit to you than just providing a phone number, what issue is it you have with your management company?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭beccaboom

Golden pages did not provide an email address

having CC'd the email to all relavent people I found that an email was exactly what I needed ......

thanks for all the HELP ............ any one else , why waste your time being unhelpful???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 everlast04

Hi, has anybody had any problems with CVH & the way they asess your rent. Do you think they charge to much rent, when rent has fallen in the private rental market across ireland. It seem's my rent has gone up in the last 3 years, but my income as stayed the same.

Advertisement