Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newborn/Toddler photos

Options
  • 20-08-2010 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi, I'm just wondering what you would expect to pay for a newborn or toddler photo session in your own home (about2 hours)? You would get 2 prints, your own online gallery of about 20 images and option to purchase more...and ideas?? Any advice much appreciated!
    Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

Depending on the experience of the photographer, and what is included (for example, can you do lots of different poses, including with parents, siblings and grandparents- does the photographer bring props etc). I would say 100-150 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bill2673

My understanding is that they take a rake of photos, you choose the 1/2/3 you like most and then pay for that, they don't normally give you a disc with all the photos on it.

I'd say price wise, €150.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Are you asking how much you ahould expect to pay or are you setting up a business and want to know how much to charge?

Advertisement