Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor clothing store in Ireland.

Options
  • 20-08-2010 11:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for good quality raingear (breathable) ,without paying a fortune.
    Doesn't have to be in dublin ,anywhere in Ireland will do.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭emo72

tk maxx does outdoor stuff. try there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

outnabout on talbot street do a good range and great value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Thanks for the suggestions ,I never knew tk maxx sold outdoor gear :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Northface & Tog24 in kildare outlets just off M7 at kildare town. - Usually 40% off retail but sometimes a lot more.

Also, portwest on Suffolk street & patagonia outlet on exchequer street.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    I'm looking for good quality raingear (breathable) ,without paying a fortune.
    Doesn't have to be in dublin ,anywhere in Ireland will do.

Thanks.

53 degrees north (carrickmines and blanchardstown) have a really good sale on at the moment, a fair bit of north face, haglofs etc at 53% off.
    Saw everything from 600 jackets gore tex climbing jackets reduced to 300 to 100 euro basic waterproof breathable jackets reduced to 50.

Mostly one offs left at this stage so be prepared to search. There are tk maxxs beside both of them so kill two birds..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Nice one folks ,if I don't get anything in blanchardstown I'll head to kildare:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

or if you see a jacket that you like - note the size and get it cheaper here

www.surfmountain.com with free shipping

got a nf jacket e30 cheaper here.

no association with surfm.

k

Advertisement