Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you tell me course books for LC Irish Higher please

• 20-08-2010 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi I am repeating higher Irish next year did it this year but failed but i never had the books just all notes so i thiught id get the books

Can any one tell me the course books for Higher Irish for next year??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

i repeated irish this year and used fiuntas 1 and 2, an triail and an triail notes book, shortcuts to success revision books for oral and essays, and i also got foinse in irish independent as they have a supplement for leaving cert.

i also did a revision course in the institute of education over christmas break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Fiúntas 1 & 2 are amazing, superb books with excellent notes. I studied short stories instead of An Trial and I went to the Institute for easter revision. Revise wise is really good but has similar notes to Fiúntas which I personally found helpful as it taught me how to say things various ways. I also got Foinse in the Independent on Wednesdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I used Foinse - load of bollox

Advertisement