Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case - Corsair 600T or Coolermaster 690 II

Options
  • 20-08-2010 11:54am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking to get a new case. Airflow and cable management are the focus points but it needs to look good and be pretty much futureproof.

Narrowed down the search to the Corsair 600T and the Coolermaster 690 II

Anyone got any opinions on either. I know the 600T has yet to launch but some good reviews of it are available.

600T
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYhPpGRswvA

690 II
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4RC6r2NTk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Corsair looks great and seems to have decent cooling too.
    They seem to have improved airflow with there cases as alot of people where saying the 800d wasnt good with stock fans.

The cm case is funtional but look rough as a bears ar$e imo.

Corsair deffo imho.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

I'm leaning towards the Corsair but the price might be a factor. need to convince myself that a case is worth over €100

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Hyzepher wrote: »
    I'm leaning towards the Corsair but the price might be a factor. need to convince myself that a case is worth over €100

Yeah its not cheap but hey at least its not silly money like i paid for my Silverstone Tjo7 :o

In its favour it will last you for a long time so i would say go for it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

There are reviews out for the 600T?? :confused:

Oh, you forgot the "P" at the beginning of the word! :p

Besides I'm pretty sure there are an awful lot of more modern Coolermaster cases available for less than the 600T's expected ~€120 price tag... HAF922? Storm Scout? I think the Storm Sniper might be cheaper as well by now... and those three are much better competition for the 600T than the overpriced mid-range CM690-MkII :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

or even better spend a small bit more and go haf932 great case

• Advertisement
Advertisement