Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Anyone staying up for PKA?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Kersmash wrote: »

I might have a listen who is on it tonight??

My only problem is wings.. I don't like the guy..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Yep, it's on a 2.30 incase anyone doesn't know.

Ricky Chops is special guest :D

Yep, it's on a 2.30 incase anyone doesn't know.

Ricky Chops is special guest :D

Who? haha I might have a listen in for the crack.. See what its about anyways.. I think woody is really good, I watched his video today about using the commando with red dot sight.. I didn't like the commando, tried it out with the red dot sight an was having great fun with it..

Balfie wrote: »
    Who? haha I might have a listen in for the crack.. See what its about anyways.. I think woody is really good, I watched his video today about using the commando with red dot sight.. I didn't like the commando, tried it out with the red dot sight an was having great fun with it..

I prefer the red dot on the commando, even if the iron sights are decent. Closest thing I'll get to my god class ie: M4 carbine with red dot.

Btw, tell Ian to get his arse on the PS3 and play some COD with us :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: almost 6th hour now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Where do I go to see/hear this?

I prefer the red dot on the commando, even if the iron sights are decent. Closest thing I'll get to my god class ie: M4 carbine with red dot.

Yeh I enjoyed playing with the commando tonight, got a few kills with the CZ75 too, rapid fire on that pistol is brilliant :)

*I keep asking Ian to come on, but he has Blops for the xbox, he has a playstation, but hardly uses it. I was asking him for ages to go rent black ops an have a few games with us an he won't. I'll tell him to get on for ya an see what he says.

Sweet holy devine jaysus, that chat on there is making my comp take a mad spas attack... wtf, 2,500 retards on there right now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

Pure effort of buyin it for ps3!
    maybe when I have money!

Yet again a friend calls in , pissed off his tits, looking for fags at 3 in the morning. Missed the start of the podcast! Oh well.

Yet again a friend calls in , pissed off his tits, looking for fags at 3 in the morning. Missed the start of the podcast! Oh well.

Ya didnt miss too much, did ya hear the question about the 10 duck sized horse or 1 horse sized duck.. made me lol :pac:

I just got on to catch that :D Twas hilarious. 10 duck sized horses for the win!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just saw this in the you laugh you lose thread.
    This happen to anyone else during the christmas?

tumblr_lfq87wh65H1qcxcjfo1_500.jpg

thankfully that did not happen to me. Jaysus that's embarrasing :P

set up a Twitter if anyone is interested... Balfie21 :)

Suarezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Suarezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah considering torres asked liverpool to re-consider chelsea's offer , he might not be a bad replacement :p

Shammy wrote: »
    Yeah considering torres asked liverpool to re-consider chelsea's offer , he might not be a bad replacement :p

Well considering the source of the above comments (Guilleme Ballague), I'm not one bothered tbh as he's a complete spoofer :D

****ing hell am I made up :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Ha ha , he is a good signing for 22.8 mill , tbh i thought Spurs would have been in for him as we badly need a top quality striker.

Ha ha , he is a good signing for 22.8 mill , tbh i thought Spurs would have been in for him as we badly need a top quality striker.

Yup.

I just don't get why 'arry doesn't play Pav and Defoe in the majority of times, especially in the league. In the footy forum I use, it's funny seeing the Spurs fan complain about Crouch this season because we were moaning about the same problems when he was at Liverpool. Crouch has only scored a couple of goals this season isn't it!? :/

Yup.

I just don't get why 'arry doesn't play Pav and Defoe in the majority of times, especially in the league. In the footy forum I use, it's funny seeing the Spurs fan complain about Crouch this season because we were moaning about the same problems when he was at Liverpool. Crouch has only scored a couple of goals this season isn't it!? :/

Its a certain type of striker Harry is looking for , pav , crouch and defoe are having too many off days for my liking , another problem is our midfield ... not really a problem but with Nico , bale, VDV , modric, pienaar , palaicos, jenas , huddlestone, lennon, all very good players but we need to find the balance.

While we are nearly sure to score , we are also nearly sure to concede goals , very frustrating .

Its a certain type of striker Harry is looking for , pav , crouch and defoe are having too many off days for my liking , another problem is our midfield ... not really a problem but with Nico , bale, VDV , modric, pienaar , palaicos, jenas , huddlestone, lennon, all very good players but we need to find the balance.

While we are nearly sure to score , we are also nearly sure to concede goals , very frustrating .

Our defence is crap mate. No question about it. An Butter fingers Gomes isn't really the one to keep us up in the top 4 if ya ask me. The Midfield we have is way to busy. The amount of midfielders in the squad is unreal. An most likely when VDV is fit, it means dropping a striker for him. I'd like to see Palacios go cause his passing this season has been dreadful. Niko turned down the chance to go to Bremen I read today. So I don't know where Pienaar is going to fit into that squad if we have Bale an Lennon fit constantly. Its a mad owl set up that 'Arry has going on.

I know that Shammy but in the meantime, till the end of the season, Crouch would be on the bench for the majority of games. He would if I were Spurs manager anyway.

Like Agger for us, shame King(and Woodgate for that matter) are made of glass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Alright guys and girls?

Any idea how much store credit I'd get for a ps3 phat 80Gb model?
    I wants a slim!!

Thread:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70336924&postcount=13

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Drinks tonite anyone?

Our defence is crap mate. No question about it. An Butter fingers Gomes isn't really the one to keep us up in the top 4 if ya ask me. The Midfield we have is way to busy. The amount of midfielders in the squad is unreal. An most likely when VDV is fit, it means dropping a striker for him. I'd like to see Palacios go cause his passing this season has been dreadful. Niko turned down the chance to go to Bremen I read today. So I don't know where Pienaar is going to fit into that squad if we have Bale an Lennon fit constantly. Its a mad owl set up that 'Arry has going on.

The problem is that our midfield is so attack minded, so are our left/right backs. In fairness if all fit , king and woody in the middle , Kaboul at right back and gallas at left back with cudichini in goals would be a good defense.

@ Ade , i would never have bought Crouchy i dont like him , but harry does.

The problem is that our midfield is so attack minded, so are our left/right backs. In fairness if all fit , king and woody in the middle , Kaboul at right back and gallas at left back with cudichini in goals would be a good defense.

@ Ade , i would never have bought Crouchy i dont like him , but harry does.

I don't think Carlo is gonna be a hero for us in goal, I would love to see someone like Hugo Lloris, I can't see him leaving Lyon tho.

I don't see King or Woody ever getting back to full fitness, to play consistant, he also needs to sort out a captain. A proper captain. So far this season we have had Daws, Thudd, Modric, Gallas, King, Keane, and prob's more that I can't think of..

Like Ade said, its a pity King and Woody are like glass.. Altho I like Dawson in the middle, He has brought a bit of stability to our defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

I don't think Carlo is gonna be a hero for us in goal, I would love to see someone like Hugo Lloris, I can't see him leaving Lyon tho.

I don't see King or Woody ever getting back to full fitness, to play consistant, he also needs to sort out a captain. A proper captain. So far this season we have had Daws, Thudd, Modric, Gallas, King, Keane, and prob's more that I can't think of..

Like Ade said, its a pity King and Woody are like glass.. Altho I like Dawson in the middle, He has brought a bit of stability to our defence.

Some paper reported today that we (Wolves) are enquiring about taking Woodgate for the remainder of the season on loan. Pfft.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement