Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Some paper reported today that we (Wolves) are enquiring about taking Woodgate for the remainder of the season on loan. Pfft.

Ya, but Woodgate rejected it the fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Some paper reported today that we (Wolves) are enquiring about taking Woodgate for the remainder of the season on loan. Pfft.

Sky Sports News said the other day that (arse)nal are planning on making a move for him aswell.. I wouldn't belive everything ya read mate. We have been linked with so many people that its unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Maloney_o9 wrote: »
    Ya, but Woodgate rejected it the fool.

Yeah he rejected Wolves , he wants to fight for a place at Spurs and earn his next contract.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Alright guys and girls?

Any idea how much store credit I'd get for a ps3 phat 80Gb model?
    I wants a slim!!

Thread:
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70336924&postcount=13

Let me know when you find out as i'll probably do the same if its a good deal.

Shammy wrote: »
    Yeah he rejected Wolves , he wants to fight for a place at Spurs and earn his next contract.
    Bale is out for at least 10 days according to 'Arry so he has a chance of playing..

• Advertisement

Balfie wrote: »
    Bale is out for at least 10 days according to 'Arry so he has a chance of playing..

Yeah and i think Benni is out as well . I wonder how well we will cope without our usual left side.

Shammy wrote: »
    Yeah and i think Benni is out as well . I wonder how well we will cope without our usual left side.

Can throw Gallas out on the left Def. An throw Niko into the midfield. If he can score a few or play like he has been playing with Croatia we have a chance..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Too much soccer talk :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    set up a Twitter if anyone is interested... Balfie21 :)

Ceul. I'll follow you." For da craic! "

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Always felt bad for King with his knee injury,I always rated him highly before the knee got really bad.

• Advertisement

Came upstairs to find my dog eating my toothbrush. Fvcker!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Did ya get your PVR working.

Sometimes it doesn't display on the tv's "component" channel. And when it does audio is outta sync a bit in the recordings. Still have to mess around with the settings.

Why do you not use a HDMI cable if its a HD PVR

Can't input to it in HDMI or some ****. Was told by everyone I needed a component for the ps3.

Jesus thats really confusing.

NEarly 7 hours last night lol trying

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

get Dead Space 2, tis fecking awesome, 6 chapters in, nearly shat my pants twice, fcuking demon children, and theres one enemy in it that seriously has one of the most horrific sound effects I've ever heard in a game, and you fight a pile of them.

skip to 1.40 into this, nothing spoilery but if you dont want it ruined and plan on playing it and want to hear it yourself then dont watch

TRUE GRIT

That is all

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Never thought I'd be so down about a player leaving than when I was with God back in 2002 but boy does tonight fcuking suck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Why do you not use a HDMI cable if its a HD PVR

Component is HD

If you wanna use a hdmi cable, you'll need to get a black magic intensity pro

Lol at Tallon's POTD. :D

Fcuk that Im never going to get a PVR too confusing.

Never thought I'd be so down about a player leaving than when I was with God back in 2002 but boy does tonight fcuking suck.

Kick in the balls I imagine with Suarez just after signing.

1132990850.png
    Yay first time in years I got over 10mbs and 1st time over 1mb upload.

Nice Kells, are you paying for 30meg or 20meg?

Got this just now.
    1133004193.png

I was thinking there, Balfie, could it be something to do with your download/upload ratio that decides host? Say Kells would be around .05 mine would be .5 because when you're not on I'm picked as host a fair bit of the time...

20meg and ye I think its your upload speed that decides or your ping or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »

1133004193.png

wow Lee!! super download speed lol!!!

i'm pretty much same as kells

1133017086.png

My upload beats yours :p

Nah I was as bad as .01 mb/s down, so I'm very happy with what's there considering.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Kick in the balls I imagine with Suarez just after signing.

Like I said, Fowler was the one for me that proper hurt for me. He was half the reason I began supporting Liverpool! But he was forced out the door. I'm quite an honest football supporter, after the Gerrard crap from 2004-2006 I have not looked at him the same way since. Great attacking player and inspirational many a time, I appreciate greatly what he has done but's he tainted a little for me. Torres is dead to me now. Said it elsewhere. It's not the face he wants to leave.

I'm more concerned about Reina tbh. It's the manner of it all, the timing and the vile, cretinous club that is Chelsea.

Tbh, Reina is the one I'm more concerned about it.
    1132990850.png
    Yay first time in years I got over 10mbs and 1st time over 1mb upload.
    Leeg17 wrote: »

Got this just now.
    1133004193.png

I was thinking there, Balfie, could it be something to do with your download/upload ratio that decides host? Say Kells would be around .05 mine would be .5 because when you're not on I'm picked as host a fair bit of the time...
    hypermuse wrote: »
    wow Lee!! super download speed lol!!!

i'm pretty much same as kells

1133017086.png

F U C K

O F F

1133041081.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement