Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Just woke up. Need a pot of coffee. My head and heart hurt. Ugggggggggggggggggggggh.

This will cheer you up Bud

:D:D:D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I refuse to watch that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I refuse to watch that.

What he says is a little classless after all the support lpool fans showed him. Sunday will be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

awkkk sure can ya blame him. Liverpool arent getting silverware any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I heard there was a fire at liverpool, an the firemen asked kenny what he wanted saved, he said the cups an silverware, but the firemen said sorry the kitchen already burned down :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Two guys go up to the ticket booth at Anfield, and ask for a season ticket each. Woman asks "Are you circumcised?" The guys go, "yea why does it matter to you love?", to which she replies "I'm sorry I can't give ye season tickets, you'll have to be a complete dick to be a Liverpool fan" :pac:

Trying to talk to yourself sucks lol

Q: What does a Liveprool fan do after winning the premiership ?

A: He turns off his PS3 and goes to dinner :D

iMuse wrote: »
    What he says is a little classless after all the support lpool fans showed him. Sunday will be interesting

Just seen it on SSN.

Thought I'd had gotten over the fact of Torres leaving for that horrible club. I have not once insulted the guy and wasn't planning to insult him in anyway.. But that pic and quote about big clubs has reignited my anger.

No player is bigger than the club, only one player has gone on to make a success after leaving Liverpool. I hope his career crashes and burns before our very eyes.

Magill wrote: »
    Q: What does a Liveprool fan do after winning the premiership ?

A: He turns off his PS3 and goes to dinner :D

You support Leeds, correct? If yes, I will say no more.

You support Leeds, correct? If yes, I will say no more.

least i can still remember when we last won the league MUAHAHA

Gerrard is celebrating; "43 days, 43 days!" he shouts happilly. Alex Curran asks him why hes celebrating.
    He answers "Well Honey, I’ve done this jigsaw in only 43 days."

"And that’s good?" asks Curran.
    "You bet Hon" says Gerrand."It says 3 to 6 years on the box."

LOL, i love these wee jokes.

spotthedifferences.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

snap.

My internet is down. Balls. Oh well. Thank god for free internet on my phone.

Kersmash wrote: »
    snap.

My internet is down. Balls. Oh well. Thank god for free internet on my phone.

My internet crashed today aswell, thats why I wasn't online tonight...

least i can still remember when we last won the league MUAHAHA

Well done, I'll get you a cookie for your efforts.

Let me guess, you started them supporting them from oh.... the title winning season I bet.

Personally, I took a great amount of pleasure in your implosion. From my days travelling to matches, home and away on a regular basis, Leeds are top of the of the pile(shock and horror) for the most racist and vile support I have had the pleasure of witnessing. But sure that's nothing new with Leeds fans, be it in football or for example.. a clan tag in a game for example.

jesus lads ye get very menstrual over football :D

It's my religion, what can I say :D

I'm a straight stalker, have no times for WUMS personally. If people wish to talk actual footy and are not from the Sky Gen way of thinking I'am all ears.

Anyway, wide awake and bored. Turkey bacon, toast and some scrambled eggs are calling.

It's my religion, what can I say :D

I'm a straight stalker, have no times for WUMS personally. If people wish to talk actual footy and are not from the Sky Gen way of thinking I'am all ears.

Anyway, wide awake and bored. Turkey bacon, toast and some scrambled eggs are calling.

I'm the same meself, I'll have some of thee toast an scrambled egg, an a cuppa tea, :D actually no, coffee to keep me awake, goood man! :pac:

just had some mother ****ing waffles and chicken burgers :D

Well done, I'll get you a cookie for your efforts.

Let me guess, you started them supporting them from oh.... the title winning season I bet.

Personally, I took a great amount of pleasure in your implosion. From my days travelling to matches, home and away on a regular basis, Leeds are top of the of the pile(shock and horror) for the most racist and vile support I have had the pleasure of witnessing. But sure that's nothing new with Leeds fans, be it in football or for example.. a clan tag in a game for example.

no..... i've been a leeds supporter since i was born, my entire family has been. My granda is the founder of the LUFC supporters club in newry. I go to elland road twice a year with the club. But yeah nice guess.. that was actually refreshing coming from a liverpool.. not too many of them about the country.. oh wait. You act like one anyway, cant take a bit of slagging.

And thanks for basically calling me a racist, real sweet. I dont know what your problem is with me as you've basically had you're panties in a twist since you deemed my montage making nonsense. You really need to get over my superior gaming skills and take a joke :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

no..... i've been a leeds supporter since i was born, my entire family has been. My granda is the founder of the LUFC supporters club in newry. I go to elland road twice a year with the club. But yeah nice guess.. that was actually refreshing coming from a liverpool.. not too many of them about the country.. oh wait. You act like one anyway, cant take a bit of slagging.

And thanks for basically calling me a racist, real sweet. I dont know what your problem is with me as you've basically had you're panties in a twist since you deemed my montage making nonsense. You really need to get over my superior gaming skills and take a joke :D .

Not arrogant at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Fúck off talking about football

:pac:

• Advertisement

Tallon wrote: »
    Fúck off talking about football

:pac:

So eh Tal, what dya think about Torres joining Chelsea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What d'ya think about my díck slapping you in the face

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Not arrogant at all.

:D:D im a WUM sure :)

Tallon wrote: »
    What d'ya think about my díck slapping you in the face

perv

Don't need to justify myself but I will for clarity sake. Lived in Liverpool for a year and half. Been to over 40 games(including Champions League Final, FA Cup Final and numerous away days across Europe) around 60 if we include non-Liverpool games(ie: continental and WC06).

As for calling you out on being a racist? Well only you know that. I will apologise for generalising as I cannot stand people who do that. But again, past experiences with Leeds fan plus I'll blame tiredness yesterday and being fairly drained from the past few days tbf of watching events unfold, especially yesterday. Well I plainly put 2+2 due to past experiences. Bit of a coincidence the tag and club supported though ;) I will just say I know one Leeds supporter who is a season ticket holder(I think he still is anyway) and he certainly is a good guy.

As for this montage stuff, please enlighten me and correct me if I'am wrong but how have I mocked your montages? Especially as far as I can recall I thanked a few of your original posts and commented positively on of your AK47 ones.

Hey, we all don't run high killstreaks to the level some do nor some don't have the all the luck compared to others who do use them. Doesn't bother me considering I expect someone is alright at getting these kilstreaks to be outscoring me. I won't get started on connection for everyone's sake because I know what I was like when I had a very similar connection to your one once upon a time :pac:

Maybe I should perhaps use another account and get my stats looking better cause they are quite average :pac: :D

Why are people creating threads for no bloody reason when if they scroll down the page or go to page 2 the thread covering their topic is right there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Why are people creating threads for no bloody reason when if they scroll down the page or go to page 2 the thread covering their topic is right there!

I Know. Lets start a thread for each of the new maps :pac:

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I Know. Lets start a thread for each of the new maps :pac:

Literally had my head in my hands when reading the Ascention thread. Still, it's better than some of the crap I have had to deal with footy betting thread recently so I shouldn't complain too much :D

You'll be online tomorrow isn't it? Been fcuking ages mate. Our form in FIFA Club has dipped again :( We beat the 9th best team in Europe overall but it's been a downward spiral ever since. If and when you get your pro back to full strength you have a shot at the CF role. I kinda want to take a break from that role and play LW.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Literally had my head in my hands when reading the Ascention thread. Still, it's better than some of the crap I have had to deal with footy betting thread recently so I shouldn't complain too much :D

You'll be online tomorrow isn't it? Been fcuking ages mate. Our form in FIFA Club has dipped again :( We beat the 9th best team in Europe overall but it's been a downward spiral ever since. If and when you get your pro back to full strength you have a shot at the CF role. I kinda want to take a break from that role and play LW.

Not 'till friday man, I can't wait.

Awe man, I'm so pissed off. You know the amount of time it takes to level up a Virtual Pro. I'm gutted that he's gone.:(

• Advertisement

Don't need to justify myself but I will for clarity sake. Lived in Liverpool for a year and half. Been to over 40 games(including Champions League Final, FA Cup Final and numerous away days across Europe) around 60 if we include non-Liverpool games(ie: continental and WC06).

As for calling you out on being a racist? Well only you know that. I will apologise for generalising as I cannot stand people who do that. But again, past experiences with Leeds fan plus I'll blame tiredness yesterday and being fairly drained from the past few days tbf of watching events unfold, especially yesterday. Well I plainly put 2+2 due to past experiences. Bit of a coincidence the tag and club supported though ;) I will just say I know one Leeds supporter who is a season ticket holder(I think he still is anyway) and he certainly is a good guy.

What tag ? The only times i change my tag is if im asked to or if theres some banter in the lobby going on and i'll not change it again until im playing with clan/gb or in a brds group. As for your generalising, yeah.. don't, it would be like me saying Liverpool fans are all hoody wearing chavs that run around knifing people if they dont have their tousers tucked into their socks.
    As for this montage stuff, please enlighten me and correct me if I'am wrong but how have I mocked your montages? Especially as far as I can recall I thanked a few of your original posts and commented positively on of your AK47 ones.

Hey, we all don't run high killstreaks to the level some do nor some don't have the all the luck compared to others who do use them. Doesn't bother me considering I expect someone is alright at getting these kilstreaks to be outscoring me. I won't get started on connection for everyone's sake because I know what I was like when I had a very similar connection to your one once upon a time :pac:

Maybe I should perhaps use another account and get my stats looking better cause they are quite average :pac: :D

Meh, its back when you last called me out on my stats and whinged about how you'd have a 5k/d if you had my connection or some nonsense. I rarely run high streaks these days, think my top 3 are AC/Spyplane and napalm. As for your connection, any time i've played with you you've had a 3 bar+ and pretty much always on the same bar as me, so i dont think thats the reason you dont top the boards when i play with you. And i don't really care about how you used to play, its a different game. I used to be pretty good at different games too.

As for the comments below saying "Put away the handbags" etc... Kiss my ass :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement