Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

celtic723 wrote: »
    Torres is a wankstain. /debate.

Hope Chelsea are relegated, dirty rotten bastards. They are one of the scummiest group of fans in the world.......

Well them and their blue brothers north of the border.

This is the shite I'm talking about. Why is it so widely accepted in soccer to be a cunt to other teams/supporters??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

HEY GUYS.

I BOUGHT POKEMON PLATINUM TODAY.

YEAH. POKEMON. SO WHAT.

*distraction*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

*jealous* Haven't played pokemon since the gold/silver versions, some prick stole both :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

This is the shite I'm talking about. Why is it so widely accepted in soccer to be a cunt to other teams/supporters??

When they sing about being up to their knees in your blood and glorifying the death of those Irish unfortunate enough to die during the famine you've every right to.

As you said you don't like football so it's not expected of you to understand.

When they sing about being up to their knees in your blood and glorifying the death of those Irish unfortunate enough to die during the famine you've every right to.

As you said you don't like football so it's not expected of you to understand.

Sorry I must have missed the part where you were around for the famine. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Sorry I must have missed the part where you were around for the famine. :rolleyes:

Oh dear....

That's a pathetic attempt at a response.

Oh dear....

That's a pathetic attempt at a response.

As is the above.

You have no basis for your argument.

"But...but.. but... they slagged Irish people who died 250 years ago"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

xcaliz0rz live comms + huge mug of tea + homemade buns

UN ****ING REAL! :)

As is the above.

You have no basis for your argument.

"But...but.. but... they slagged Irish people who died 250 years ago"

Slagging people who died? :pac::pac::pac:

They are laughing at the fact that your fellow countrymen (not that you'd give two ****s) died of starvation.

Funny way of looking at things. If this is the norm i think i'll go to Ethiopia and laugh at those dying of malnutrition. :rolleyes:

Nice to see people with morales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

LakesKeane wrote: »
    xcaliz0rz live comms + huge mug of tea + homemade buns

UN ****ING REAL! :)

They are laughing at the fact that your fellow countrymen (not that you'd give two ****s) died of starvation.

Funny way of looking at things. If this is the norm i think i'll go to Ethiopia and laugh at those dying of malnutrition. :rolleyes:

D'ya wanna feed this troll so Lakes? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Leave one for me too, although I'm nothing of the above...

Tallon wrote: »
    D'ya wanna feed this troll so Lakes? :p

Nobody needs to feed you anyway.:pac::pac::pac:

Do you care when people in Africa die every day? Do you care that people all around the world are dying on a daily basis? No, because you don't know them.

Have you ever laughed at a joke about a celebrity who has passed away? Yes, because it's funny.

It's all relative. I'm not going to call someone a "dirty rotten bastard" because they mugged off some Irish people who died over 250 years ago.

What about you calling Rangers supporters w*nkers and so on, do they deserve that? ..... No.

You're right, I don't give 2 shits about who died during the famine. Not because I'm cold hearted but because it is of no relevance to anything.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

This thread needs more man getting hit by football

Do you care when people in Africa die every day? Do you care that people all around the world are dying on a daily basis? No, because you don't know them.

Have you ever laughed at a joke about a celebrity who has passed away? Yes, because it's funny.

It's all relative. I'm not going to call someone a "dirty rotten bastard" because they mugged off some Irish people who died over 250 years ago.

What about you calling Rangers supporters w*nkers and so on, do they deserve that? ..... No.

You're right, I don't give 2 shits about who died during the famine. Not because I'm cold hearted but because it is of no relevance to anything.

I do care that people die in Africa everyday. It bothers me that fat bastards this side of the planet eat enough for several of those starving elsewhere.

You're clearing saying that in order to empathise with someone you must know them? Can you not see the problem in what you've just said? It's sickening.

I'm not addressing the last paragraph of your point it sums you up perfectly. Self-absorbed and obnoxious.

God forbid you ever dying of starvation.

Self-absorbed and obnoxious.

Pots
    Kettles
    Black

Tallon wrote: »
    Pots
    Kettles
    Black

Try addressing the points i've given as oppose to being snide.

I do care that people die in Africa everyday. It bothers me that fat bastards this side of the planet eat enough for several of those starving elsewhere.

And what exactly do you do to prevent this? Do you donate €2 per month? If you can afford Xbox live subsription you can afford to give to Oxfham, Trocaire and Amnesty.

I'm sorry but if it bothered you enough you would do something about it. So, clearly it doesn't get to you that much.
    I'm not addressing the last paragraph of your point it sums you up perfectly. Self-absorbed and obnoxious.

If you're not going to address my line regarding the famine you could at least address the part about you and Rangers.

What gives you the right to say bad things about them but then when they slag off 250 year old dead people you take it to heart and call them "dirty rotten bastards"

God forbid you ever dying of starvation.

I'm lucky enough to live in a 1st world country where there chances of dying of starvation are little to none.

Try addressing the points I've given as oppose to being snide.

Still awaiting a comment on what gives you the right to call other club players/supporters "dirty rotten bastards".

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yeah time to step in here. Less of the personal insults thanks. This may be an off-topic thread but the charter still applies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Thank you r3nu4l It was getting a bit annoying.

And what exactly do you do to prevent this? Do you donate €2 per month? If you can afford Xbox live subsription you can afford to give to Oxfham, Trocaire and Amnesty.

If you're not going to address my line regarding the famine you could at least address the part about you and Rangers.

What gives you the right to say bad things about them but then when they slag off 250 year old dead people you take it to heart and call them "dirty rotten bastards"

I'm lucky enough to live in a 1st world country where there chances of dying of starvation are little to none.

I donate 50 euro to Trocaire a few times a year. I'm a student and broke at the best of times but still find a way to donate when i can. I will donate 2euro a week when i've a steady job. I love how you make assumptions that i don't do anything about it.
    What gives me the right to say bad things about them?

I've been to Glasgow many many times and everytime i've been over there i've been abused by Rangers fans for being no more than Irish. If you ever go to Glasgow and have the unfortunety of walking by a place called Bridgeton you'll know what i'm talking about. Just last year a guy walking home from a Celtic game on his own had his throat slit from ear to ear because Celtic won that day and Rangers lost. Turns out the guy who done it was a Rangers season ticket holder. There's many other cases i'll find if you want more examples.

As i said i really don't want to go into this for numerous reasons.

1. Nobody on this forum gives a **** about Scottish football other than myself.
    2. This isn't the time nor the place to have such a discussion.

Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss it i'm done with this thread. Otherwise the band wagon will report me to good oul Renu4l and he'll be along to infract me.

EDIT: He beat me to it. Infraction received.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss it i'm done with this thread. Otherwise the band wagon will report me to good oul Renu4l and he'll be along to infract me.
    Jayziz it's like you're psychic :eek:
    Or I'm just so predictable :(

I've a feeling it's the latter. Football (particularly Scottish football) is very emotive but try not to go insulting all around you.

PM sent. Sorry to drag the Off-Topic thread on topic :pac:

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Jayziz it's like you're psychic :eek:
    Or I'm just so predictable :(

I've a feeling it's the latter. Football (particularly Scottish football) is very emotive but try not to go insulting all around you.

I'm not going there with you. I've no time for yourself, period.

I wasn't being snide, you're calling someone something that you're doing yourself!!!

Anyways.... I can't play anymore, too much to do.

need to sort this live stream... I might just record tomorrows show and live stream it next week

Could we who have skype not just listen in on that tommorow?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I suppose it would work. Could get messy though.

No, too many will slow everyones PC down

• Advertisement

Yeah was just thinking that there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement