Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Whos getting FIFA11? looking forward to get a few games going, should give me a long enough break from COD before BO's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

3-2
    That is all. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

iMuse wrote: »
    Whos getting FIFA11? looking forward to get a few games going, should give me a long enough break from COD before BO's

I know myself and Ade are getting it! We've had some great games playen with our virtual pros on fifa 10.
    Epic fun with a good team/players that don't try to run the whole pitch :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

You in a club Muse, noticed you playing FIFA 10 every now and again.
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    3-2
    That is all. :cool:

Scumbag :(

Scumbag :(

scouser.jpg

Calm down, calm down!

...Not my fault you bet on the wrong team :pac:

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    scouser.jpg

Calm down, calm down!

...Not my fault you bet onsupport the wrong team :pac:

;)

In case you don't go in BA forum often, and have an Ipod/Iphone this might be of interest :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68074539&postcount=1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Everyone and there fifa........no Pro Evo fans here at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Wrong forum, lol

I play a bit, but not online

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I know myself and Ade are getting it! We've had some great games playen with our virtual pros on fifa 10.
    Epic fun with a good team/players that don't try to run the whole pitch :D

Probably shud haved quoted the two guys in my comment to avoid confusion

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »

PES died the day PES 7 was released icon_sad.gif

The amount of hours I spent on ISS(N64) to PES 6 was ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

PerrinV2 wrote: »

Used to love the old pro evo....iss, iss pro, but in the last few years its gone really bad.

I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs.I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs.

etc. etc. etc.

Shammy wrote: »
    Used to love the old pro evo....iss, iss pro, but in the last few years its gone really bad.

Well appartenely they've make improvements this year but they say that every year.
    I'm gonna download both Pes and fifa demo's anyway and see how they play

I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs.I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs. I hate labs.

etc. etc. etc.

Time table was changed today, we thought we had 2 groups, but it's only 1 thank god! Every second Friday off (10-12 normally), sleep in till 11 on a Wed so it's not to bad..

.. Bloody MS office is locked again, I bought a 3 use pin before when I bought the laptop. Used 1 key, then the laptop got BSOD two days after buying it. 2nd key when they gave me a replacement. I wiped the laptop like a year later and the 3rd key was used. Then it had to get wiped again (too many viruses) so I'm locked out :mad:

....Does anyone know if I assisgn my PS the same Ip address as my laptop and go online (when the laptop is off) would my ps essentially be recognised on the network as being my laptop? I was guna copy the MAC address onto it, but you can't change the one on the ps :( I need to get my game on..

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Downloaded the first episode of Boardwalk Empire, cant wait to watch that later,
    HBO+ Martin Scorsese=win

Wanted to go out tonight, wrecked tired now and dying with a sore throat :(

Also, :D because there's a nightclub opening in Sligo under new management. It was called "Envy", and now it's called "Pure", loads of people just saying it around college today in the biggest scumbag accents, Peeuurrrrr (idk how to spell it lol).

Boardwalk Empire=win. Set in the 1920's, Steve Buscemi is a town official/gangster on the side running illegal liqour as prohibition has just started. Think the Sopranos meets Public Enemies. Will def be one to watch.

krudler wrote: »
    Boardwalk Empire=win. Set in the 1920's, Steve Buscemi is a town official/gangster on the side running illegal liqour as prohibition has just started. Think the Sopranos meets Public Enemies. Will def be one to watch.

Is it only just out?
    I've never watched the Sopranos (Have all eps on my HDD) but it sounds good from what you say :D

Edit, quick Wiki search shows that that Steve Buscemi guy is the dude from Big Daddy and Armageddon (only ones I know). Sausage and egg mcmuffin! *falls asleep* :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

YOU hAVEN'T SEEN RESEVOIR DOGS?!

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    YOU hAVEN'T SEEN RESEVOIR DOGS?!

Nope haha, it may be on my HDD I don't know yet.

Inbetweeners is just on 4od now for anyone that hasn't watched this weeks one yet :D

I've it recorded on the Sky+ box for later. I just watched 4 episodes of Arrested Development, I'm waiting on the latest Mad Men to oad, and then i'm gonna go in and watch the inbetweeners :D

I've it recorded on the Sky+ box for later. I just watched 4 episodes of Arrested Development, I'm waiting on the latest Mad Men to oad, and then i'm gonna go in and watch the inbetweeners :D

All planned out, I like it :D
    There's so many shows/movies I'd planned to watch over the Summer but ended up watching none of them haha

Kersh, how's college going? When's Freshers? :p

I started today but it's been a bit of a balls. I've been dying sick for the past few days so had my first day with a headache, stuffed nose and no sleep. But I survived sure. Now I'm just hoping that I'm not sick for my Grads which are on wednesday. I actually haven't played any PS3 in ages. Too busy/sick :P Yourself?

Oh and freshers week is all this week too!

I started today but it's been a bit of a balls. I've been dying sick for the past few days so had my first day with a headache, stuffed nose and no sleep. But I survived sure. Now I'm just hoping that I'm not sick for my Grads which are on wednesday. I actually haven't played any PS3 in ages. Too busy/sick :P Yourself?

Oh and freshers week is all this week too!

Dying sick aswell, cough headache blocked nose, think I caught it from you :pac:. You're Grads are on Wednesday, as in Grad Night? Jesus they're late and all, ours were two weeks before the LC. Haven't played on ps in like 3 weeks now, aside from like two games in my mates :( At least BO will feel really new instead of feeling like Mw2 with a few changes, if I was playing it constantly. Is there anything good on for Freshers? We had Andrew Maxwell but I had class and I couldn't go, he was here for RAG week last year but cancelled. :mad:

Well I had our graduation night a few weeks before the LC but this is ike our Graduation Ball type thing. They're on really late down here compared to other places. Yeah I an't wait for Bops :D To be honest I have no idea what's going on for Freshers, I haven't checked to be honest!

Ah ok haha. 10-2 tomorrow then I'm going to bed!!!

Dunno why today over all days, but there was a higher then usual # of really good looking girls in the IT. Musta been cos it was the last decent (ie not raining) day we'll get for a while haha.

New Inbetweeners was funny, better than last weeks

That episode reminded me of a friend of mine. "Lads... I think I'm in mario land..."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just in case you's missed it guys, there's a discussion going on whether or not to merge all the games sections into jsut games which would be stupid!

Go over and check it out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=68114959#post68114959

As I said in that thread, I think splitting is a bad idea for some forums, but good for others I suppose.

But this forum is too big and active to go imo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement