Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i couldn't get online with kz3 earlier :( i played against bots though and had so much fun. It was very refreshing after so much cod. Hopefully i'll get online with it later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Kersmash wrote: »
    i couldn't get online with kz3 earlier :( i played against bots though and had so much fun. It was very refreshing after so much cod. Hopefully i'll get online with it later :)

it was down for everyone

glad to hear it. I'll be playing that later so!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Good to see people taking part in the GE poll.. and Fine Gael leading ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Good to see people taking part in the GE poll.. and Fine Gael leading ;)

TBH I'd prefer Labour to be in and that's coming from a Castlebar man! We all know Enda is pretty poor (IMO) but people here are just gonna vote for him due to what he'll do to Castlebar if he gets into office :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I forgot to register to vote IRL, fell asleep in the house 2 mins from the college when they were registering people in the canteen oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Fine Gaels Broadband policy looks better than the rest. FF's was an absolute joke thinking that 3 mobile broadband was gona set ireland up for the future.
    Fine Gael will establish "Broadband 21" which will invest €1.8 billion over four years to build a high-speed fibre infrastructure throughout the country. The goal is to get Irish broadband speeds into the top five of OECD countries - with one million Irish homes connected to fibre - by the end of year four.

Sounds good in principal but I tend to take everything politicians say with a pinch of salt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

iMuse wrote: »
    Fine Gaels Broadband policy looks better than the rest. FF's was an absolute joke thinking that 3 mobile broadband was gona set ireland up for the future.

Sounds good in principal but I tend to take everything politicians say with a pinch of salt.

I'll vote for whichever party will get me a proper connection. Feck Eamon Ryan! 3 are laughing all the way to the bank.

1 million homes is quite alot, although I'm sure they're looking at the cities first,which will eat up a big chunk of that, which is fine. I'd love to see "proper broadband" rolled out across the country.

For a country that's aiming for "The Smart Economy" we're a joke when it comes to broadband. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭baldymac

No1 gets my vote they all a bunch of w*****s

they will do an say anything to get ur vote

country is F*****D

baldymac wrote: »

they will do an say anything to get ur vote

Thats true. They didnt say where they will get the 1.8 billion from to invest into it. its not like we have that floating about somewhere

• Advertisement

no idea who to vote for actually. They all seem the same to me. It feels like it'll be really similar to the call of duty situation. I think fine fail are like infinity ward, everyone hates them now, but *when* fine gael get in power, they'll be like treyarch, everyone all excited for change and improvement, but we'll find flaws straight away and end up hating them too! I play too many video games.

Epic lols.

Chicken wings is Cowen defo!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Seen this on facebook...

180076_1862878495814_1356530191_2180409_976135_n.jpg

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

KZ3 isnt half bad tbh, its a bit clunky and the aiming is a bit unresponsive but had some good fun on it the last few hours tbh. I keep dying when i see an enemy and i'll jump like i would on cod only you cant shoot while jumping :( Got a multikill tho :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

got demon souls on the ps3 today.Enjoying it but its fecking hard.

hope torres scores on his debut.Should be good to see how he does at his first big club:pac::pac:*

*awaits ade's banhammer

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Great result for Liverpool .

Anyone else watching the Superbowl?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    got demon souls on the ps3 today.Enjoying it but its fecking hard.

Couldnt get into it at all, people keep going on about how "challenging" it is, being instantly killed without warning walking through room then having to replay an hour long sectiona nd losing everything isnt challenging, its just infuriating.had it a few days and traded it, i dont mind tough games but .... nah, replaying that amount of stuff is just crazy. I can see why people love it but I hate grinding games.

• Advertisement

iMuse wrote: »
    Anyone else watching the Superbowl?

Ya. Trying to get a decent hi def american stream.

krudler wrote: »
    Couldnt get into it at all, people keep going on about how "challenging" it is, being instantly killed without warning walking through room then having to replay an hour long sectiona nd losing everything isnt challenging, its just infuriating.had it a few days and traded it, i dont mind tough games but .... nah, replaying that amount of stuff is just crazy. I can see why people love it but I hate grinding games.

Its an old school RPG mate, if you're not into RPG's in general then i doubt you would have liked it. Its a hard game... but its not THAT hard, unless you're retarded and make the same mistakes over and over, most of the time when something was coming up that would have killed you there'd be blood stains on the ground and you could watch how someone died at that area etc. Besides theres points in most of the maps where you'll reach a checkpoint so when you come back into the level you'll beable to use a lift that was switched on or something. For me... its probably the best game on the PS3 and was a real breath of fresh air... but its diffo not one for non RPG fans or those that like a challenge and prefer the easy mode single player games that we're used to these days.

I would really like to enjoy the superbowl.... but fvcking hell do they overdo it with all this bull**** music and adverts.

that half time show was disgusting. the autotune was so blatant. what happened to actual music?

Who gives a flying fck. Were the cheerleaders hot?

that half time show was disgusting. the autotune was so blatant. what happened to actual music?

yeah, she absolutely butchered sweet child of mine.

cant believe slash sold out like that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

cant believe slash sold out like that :(

He sold out long ago man... He's even done sweet child o' mine welcome to the jungle for Microsoft...

Edit:

i think he's been crouched over that song ****ting all over it for years now :/

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »

yeah see where you're coming from krudler.Just got part 2 of the first world and kept getting killed by a dragon,like wtf!!.Will keep at and see if it holds my attention much longer

EDIT:and I think its a type of game you need to use a walk through for,which I hate doin.Was playin with my son so were taking one life each,which helped break the frustration of having to go back to the start

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement