Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

What are peoples views on tattoo's under the age of 18? Im not talking 12,13. More like 15, 16, 17.

Make sure you'll like it when you're 30/40 :)
    If they really want it and their parents are ok with it why not?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Make sure you'll like it when you're 30/40 :)
    If they really want it and their parents are ok with it why not?

Well of course they should be sure they wont regret it. Reason why people regret tattoo's at a young age in my view is because people are so judging when they see them sporting it that they feel guilty among their peers. People made me feel stupid because I had tattoo's when really there was nothing wrong tbh.

Dont regret any. Except my first because the artist was a shambles! No worries tho its going to be corrected soon :)

You've more than 1? Pics of any good ones? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sprrratt wrote: »
    What are peoples views on tattoo's under the age of 18? Im not talking 12,13. More like 15, 16, 17.
    As long as she's hot, I don't mind

You've more than 1? Pics of any good ones? :)

This is the only one i've got handy as im in work. The last one I got right after it was done. Hence why theres red blood blotches everywhere lol.

36212_1467655538578_1449247894_31217491_7681399_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Tallon wrote: »
    As long as she's hot, I don't mind

tramp stamp lol!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I love tattoos tbh, got my first (And only... i've been wanting to get more for years now) when i was 15ish. Just a leeds crest on my right arm. Thought i was the bollox when i got it... still do :D

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    I love tattoos tbh, got my first (And only... i've been wanting to get more for years now) when i was 15ish. Just a leeds crest on my right arm. Thought i was the bollox when i got it... still do :D

Sick of people saying you're too young to know how you'll feel about it 10 years from now. And yes. You are the dogs bollocks for a while in school lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

my main problem with it is the fact that the vast majority of reputable tattoo studios will not tattoo you If you're under 18, so most tattoos i see on underagers are incredibly ****. Not saying yours are sprat or mag, just personal experience.

Kersmash wrote: »
    my main problem with it is the fact that the vast majority of reputable tattoo studios will not tattoo you If you're under 18, so most tattoos i see on underagers are incredibly ****. Not saying yours are sprat or mag, just personal experience.

Well ive gotten tattooed in a professional studio in the city center and they dont mind tattooing underage people. Your man said to me we all do it, people look at it as stupid because people grow and stretch but most tattoos need to be touched up at a later stage anyway. He also said he obviously wouldnt tattoo some 12 year old that walked in and asked for IRA. Couldnt stop laughing at the thought of it :D

heh nice. sure its your own body, no one has a right to tell you what to do with it :)

I love tatts, They're so addictive though

If I had the money, i'd be getting another on right now

Kersmash wrote: »
    heh nice. sure its your own body, no one has a right to tell you what to do with it :)

Of course, to be honest though. I dont really have crazy stupid childish tattoos like bands, ira, celtic republican crap or anything. I have 3 stars on 1 forearm that will be redone soon with a half sleeve. My full name in tengwar (look up the generator its hawt) and a quote on my chest that says "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today".

:D

sweet. I'm more into piercings myself but I've my first tattoo planned out, just a matter of getting it now. probably over the summer.

My full name in tengwar (look up the generator its hawt)
    :D

runes.php?fsize=50&write=000000&back=ffffff&font=0&text=Tits%20or%20gtfo

lol
    Tits or gtfo

My one is generated as Feanorian so this is what that would look like along the lines of my tattoo.

runes.php?fsize=200&write=000000&back=ffffff&font=2&text=Tits%20or%20GTFO
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Years ago when we were dumb teens a few friends of mine thought it would be a great idea to indian ink their names or crosses onto each other. There may have been alcohol involved:p. Needless to say they're regrettin now.

I was 18 when I got mine done. I always wanted one but never got around to doing it until then. I dont see any problem with gettin one done under 18 as long as it's not somethin stupid like the ones mentioned above or getting one just cos the lads are getting them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Tallon wrote: »

probably dumps his missus on the 13th and gets back on the 15th.:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I dont think age matters , just as long as the person is sure that he knows the tattoo that he wants.
    I got my first one at 17 and its still my favourite.

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    probably dumps his missus on the 13th and gets back on the 15th.:D:pac:

Thats whats in the brochure!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Shammy wrote: »
    I dont think age matters , just as long as the person is sure that he knows the tattoo that he wants.
    I got my first one at 17 and its still my favourite.

Same same. Being meaning to get another for ages now. Hopefully maybe probably Definitely going to get one when I return to Vegas in May :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Alotta people here have tattoo's or at the very least are considering getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

COD players are badass.:cool:

Just got done watching "Devil", wow really good film imo. Tense and scary at times. Definitely watch it if you get the chance. One bit freaked the shít outta me, won't be able to sleep tonight :o

Just got done watching "Devil", wow really good film imo. Tense and scary at times. Definitely watch it if you get the chance. One bit freaked the shít outta me, won't be able to sleep tonight :o

Seen it in the cinema, good film :)

Seen it in the cinema, good film :)

The bit where
    the woman has the pure black eyes at the end
    fvcked me over bigtime lol.

• Advertisement

The bit where
    the woman has the pure black eyes at the end
    fvcked me over bigtime lol.

Deffo man I wasnt expecting that person to do that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement