Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lads wont be on later got Fallout so gonna be playing that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

May I just say that Vodafone are the most incompetent w*nkers in Ireland. Dickheads :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

How come?

New PKA is up didnt listen yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

New PKA is up didnt listen yet.

its nearly all talk about MMA and Wings losing weight, barely any CoD chat at all

• Advertisement

Oh god can they not go one episode without talking about his weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i listened to it live last night. Fell asleep during the post-podcast show and then had a dream i opened a restaurant with fpskyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

krudler wrote: »
    its nearly all talk about MMA and Wings losing weight, barely any CoD chat at all

Suppose theres not much left to chat about on the COD front. Think they should take a break for a while cause it does get boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I had such a weird dream last night I remembered.

Playing Black Ops in Array, and got so angry and threw my shoe over the cliff. It showed as [Nike] Mistakes were made... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Leeg17 wrote: »
    How come?

In a nutshell.

Passed through 6 people with the sentence "ill pass you through to somebody who will unlock it for you" and then to be greeted with "Hi can I have your number please". The worst thing was mystery man number 3 said to me "thats a problem with apple themselves, heres their number 061blahblah". Called the number, who answers? "Welcome to Vodafone iPhone Support". Biggest load of DERPS ever. **** off, why do you think im trying to get unlocked to Meteor?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Thanks for the PMs Eamo. Has come in more than handy.

Iz win my first dispute counter claim :pac:

iMuse wrote: »
    Suppose theres not much left to chat about on the COD front. Think they should take a break for a while cause it does get boring.

well thats true but talk about other games, its a gaming podcast first not discussing a fat southern guys weight loss programme and how to combat school bullying. if I wanted to get self help motiviation I'd watch Dr Phil :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

well thats true but talk about other games, its a gaming podcast first not discussing a fat southern guys weight loss programme and how to combat school bullying. if I wanted to get self help motiviation I'd watch Dr Phil :pac:

I hear enough about Wings's "scourge" of losing weight on his own comms, I don't need to hear about it for an hour on PKA. If I wanted help from someone on losing weight I wouldn't take it from a guy who weights over 400 Ibs and can only do it with the help of a medical professional.

The Scouser scores a ridiculous overhead goal :eek:

rooney-o.gif

The Scouser scores a ridiculous overhead goal :eek:

rooney-o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

^ ^ Doesn't matter who you support. Kudos

3tens.gif

"Take a bow son" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

LakesKeane wrote: »
    "Take a bow son" :D

Andy gray is that you? :P

"He just needs to keep mentally strong and he'll be fine"
    &
    "I hate the wimmens" :pac:

RAUL

VOLLEY

AGAIN

TEKKERS

:D

Oops he did it again

wanker

• Advertisement

1-1 hahahahah Ade

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I never give it to the Liverpool, but that was offside. A blindman with a blindfold on could see that was offside.

I found an app for my phone that lets you set youtube videos as background wallpaper, so now i have the opening cutscene for MW2 (minus sound) on my phone screen, the "revenge is like a ghost" bit that plays if you let the title screen alone., shweet :D

Balfie wrote: »
    I never give it to the Liverpool, but that was offside. A blindman with a blindfold on could see that was offside.

In fairness, Wigan deserved it. We have only woken up since the equaliser, losing Raul was a massive blow. Suarez has looked different gravy though.

Also I'd be seriously p'ed off if we were playing against a ****house 11 men behind the ball team, Wigan do play some nice stuff plus after Chelsea I reckon a few players are very tired. Oh well.

I found an app for my phone that lets you set youtube videos as background wallpaper, so now i have the opening cutscene for MW2 (minus sound) on my phone screen, the "revenge is like a ghost" bit that plays if you let the title screen alone., shweet :D

Linky please

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Linky please

i got it on my xperia, the youtube app is called tubemate and found the wallpaper app in the android store, you download the video from youtube then set it as a wallpaper with the app, pretty handy.

now im going looking for clips of Katy Perry on sesame street :D

Super Spurs on the tele, Gonna watch it an hope we win. Well know we can win, only bluderland...

I might be on quicker than I thought!

William Gallas. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Changed his boots after the warm up, an then 10 mins into the game changed back to the pair that he took off, meanwhile we have a gap in defence, and Gyan gets in to score for Blunderland.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Sorry ment to post this in the Off Topic Thread.. Move it if ya like Ade mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Rooney!!

That is all :D

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »
    Rooney!!

That is all :D

no-one-dislike-button.jpg

:pac::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement