Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,355 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Kersmash wrote: »
    HS just sang to me <3

My late valentines gift to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash wrote: »
    HS just sang to me <3
    Get on MC

Im bored

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Tallon wrote: »
    Get on MC

Im bored

Have you watched the minecraft official show thing thats on youtube? I been watching it an its possibly some of the funniest stuff ever... there is 3 seasons of it an der all really funny.. Well most of them.. Great to watch if ur bored..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

No, what is it?

Link?

No, what is it?

Link?

Basically 2 lads set up their own server, an it turned into comedy mayhem..

http://www.youtube.com/show/minecraft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Get on MC

Im bored

my internet is bamboozled at the moment. I wish i could be on, i'm stuck with the internet on my phone. Wanna do that dual comm walkaround thingy soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

The Rock is back in the WWE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Would you say the WWE is better/worse compared to 2004/2005, kinda want to start watching it again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I find it amusing that most liverpool supporters talked more about Torres flopping for chelsea last night rather than their youth team winning 9-0 with 5 coming from young sterling :eek:

Spurs playing the mightly Milan tonight

COYS

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Would you say the WWE is better/worse compared to 2004/2005, kinda want to start watching it again :)

Eh I really lost interest in it over the past year, its too aimed at kids now, its always been kinda aimed at kids but at least it was worth watching during the Rock/Austin years when it was more for teens and adults. I'm gonna start watching it again now The Rock is back, go onto wwe.com and watch the video from his return last night, the reaction of the crowd nearly blows the roof off the arena.

I've always loved wrestling but it sucks these days tbh, and thats coming from someone whos been to two Wrestlemanias. savage atmosphere at those live, best experience ever.

• Advertisement

Just did, man looks good :)
    Yea I lost interest when Austin and The Rock left. Sure some others like The Undertaker kept it interesting, but it was never the same.. That and I grew up a little :p

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Just did, man looks good :)
    Yea I lost interest when Austin and The Rock left. Sure some others like The Undertaker kept it interesting, but it was never the same.. That and I grew up a little :p

Hea yeah theres always that, its more the production side of things that kept me interested, love seeing the video and how they set up the arena and all that stuff, the theatrical side of things, and its entertaining, simple as. It always makes me laugh how people who dont like wrestling point out to people who do that "its all fake" like no way?! you'd think in over 20 years of watching it I'd have figured that out by now :pac: Its a fascinating business (with a very, very seedy underside that not many people realise) so I'll always have some kind of interest in it, but more about the background stuff.

Shammy wrote: »
    I find it amusing that most liverpool supporters talked more about Torres flopping for chelsea last night rather than their youth team winning 9-0 with 5 coming from young sterling :eek:

COYS

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!

I bet Niko gets another goal tonight. An I bet it will be a cracker, an to round off a great night I bet (arse)nil wil get hammered by The Might that is Barcelona... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!

I bet Niko gets another goal tonight. An I bet it will be a cracker, an to round off a great night I bet (arse)nil wil get hammered by The Might that is Barcelona... :D

Is Bale playing?

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Is Bale playing?

Nope

Balfie wrote: »
    COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!

If we dont concede in the first 20 minutes we have a chance , Milan have some attacking team.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

COYS

The youths were talked about in the L'pool thread yesterday. 2 Sunday's ago was closure for me re: Torres. There will always be some Reds that will yap on about him be it wumming or blind idiocy. I'll just say that a change of personnel and tactics is needed at Chelsea to get the best out him.

Sterling looks a fantastic prospect(he's only 16!) indeed, reminds me an a very young Lennon but with a final ball.

Re: tonights match, I think Milan will win by the odd goal at least. In two minds whether to put money on Ibra scoring or their LB(Antonini, vs Lennon) being booked :pac: Lennon will be key tonight for you lot.

________

For those who haven't seen it,

I marked out like I was a kid again I have to admit :D
    _______

________

_______

It was a friggin awesome moment, Raw has been sh1te for so long, its got so many people talking about wrestling again, my facebook has a bunch of friends posting it and lads at work have been talking about it today too. Wrestlemania 28 is on in Miami next year, I'd consider going again and spend time in Florida as a base then down there for the wrasslin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,710 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The Rock = the best wrestler/entertainer of all time.. :cool:

The Rock = Austin = Joint greatest imo :D

I love the last 2 minutes of his speech

• Advertisement

________

_______

I havent watched wrestling in about 7 years, since the guy left, I have no I dea what all this "General Manager" laptop shiote is about, or why Michael Cole is in the place or JR an The King.. But Damn that was amazing! I was listening to it with earphones an I swear at the start I was getting chills with the noise of that crowd..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I giggled like a girl watching that... the rock is ****ing awesome !!!!

"A blindfolded, sleeping, stuck in the basement steviewonder can see your monkey ass !!" LOL

So good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Of all the people who could have come back from the attitude era its the best of the lot? What a hero. Raw will be watched again for his bits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Of all the people who could have come back from the attitude era its the best of the lot? What a hero. Raw will be watched again for his bits :D

I prefered austin, would be amazing if both came back, doubt it would happen tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Magill wrote: »
    I prefered austin, would be amazing if both came back, doubt it would happen tho :(

Both were amazing, loved the two of them! I heard tho that he had no choice but the retire because of horrible knee injuries down the years. Someone mentioned that he wore those huge knee pads because of it.

Went to the shop, with 2 odd runners on... What a fecking idiot! Never even noticed till I was half way home an wondering why I was gettin strange looks... Dduhhhhhhh

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

2 pages and not a single mention of Cactus Jack/Mick Foley/Mankind/Dudelove/Rock 'n' Sock connection?

I'm disappointed guys.

Epic battles between Mankind and The Rock.

In fairness, Mick Foley to me is a close second... legend - especially when you realise some of the stunts nearly killed him and despite promising his wife he wouldn't do a "off the top of the cage" stunt again, he did! Without a doubt, one of the most loved wrestlers and genuine all round good guy.

I'm gonna go back a generation to the best aka The ultimate warrior , also hulk hogan , many other greats andre the giant , mr perfect , the rockers , heart foundation , earthquake , hercules , jake the snake roberts , supa fly jimmy snuka.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna go back a generation to the best aka The ultimate warrior , also hulk hogan , many other greats andre the giant , mr perfect , the rockers , heart foundation , earthquake , hercules , jake the snake roberts , supa fly jimmy snuka.

Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement