Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^ I wouldnt mind there being one forum for video games specifically that dont fall under xbox/ps3/wii discussion, for multiformat stuff that doesnt have a specific forum of its own like it used to, but yeah definitely keep the COD forum, we have a nice little community going here, and its plenty active. I'm sure the Battlefield players would feel the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Exactly, some forums need it, some don't.

Would be terrible if we all had the one forum

Ugh, can you imagine it? it'd be an utter mess, does Resident Evil need its own forum? nope, same as MGS, just sticky a megathread for them in a general games section and leave the big current franchises like Halo, CoD (of course :D) and Battlefield have their own.

http://www.aykutevents.com/halloween

This is where I'll be for Halloween as i'll be in San Fran that weekend, awwww yeah! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Bring your wellies Krud, you'll be knee deep in clunge.

• Advertisement

Heres hoping ;) Love Halloween though, its always great craic.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lucky twat :P

BTW anyone who has added me, will you add 'Ade_LFC_Alves'. It's my original profile and I've been considering going back to that for a long time now. I seemingly go through a new profile every season. CBA'ed with that anymore. I'll add some of you's but if I don't just add me. I'll be using it today if not sometime this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Thank fvck for that. Finally got Ms Office Word working again. I wiped the laptop like 3 months ago, tried to reinstall office again, said my 3 uses of the CD were up. Stuck with 2 month trial, got locked last month.

Looking online for a "copy" and couldn't get one. Put in the CD again and it's working (I think/hope!).

Oh and got Photoshop today (Legit, of course :pac:). Can't get used to it, will be using paint for a while :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Just after a session of the pro evo demo and its drawn me back in again,can't wait for this to come out now,black ops will have to wait

Jesus H. Crist, fvckin fly goin around my room all day landing on my tv, my nose, my dinner and glass of coke. Ahhh. Guna go get some fly spray and kill the bloody thing

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Jesus H. Crist, fvckin fly goin around my room all day landing on my tv, my nose, my dinner and glass of coke. Ahhh. Guna go get some fly spray and kill the bloody thing

You should invest in a badminton racket,great job.

At work, on a Satuday, till 10pm.

for
    fcuk
    sake.

and here again tomorrow, so long weekend!

krudler wrote: »
    At work, on a Satuday, till 10pm.

for
    fcuk
    sake.

and here again tomorrow, so long weekend!

If you're not in the pub drowning your sorrows, I'll be online at 12 for a game ;)

Football is a constant -

facepalm.jpg

for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Football is a constant -

facepalm.jpg

for me.

LOL . Arsenal FTL :(

Last week ; United beat Liverpool
    Carling Cup ; Liverpool / Chelsea / Arsenal out, United through
    Today ; Liverpool drew, Arsenal / Chelsea lost.

Tldr; Perfect time to be a United fan :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Since when where arsenal out of the carling cup? :P Having a seriously **** run of losses, might just bet on utd and chelsea every week, atleast they are guaranteed to lose then lol

Think i'm gonna get very drunk tonight :)

Last week ; United beat Liverpool
    Carling Cup ; Liverpool / Chelsea / Arsenal out, United through
    Today ; Liverpool drew, Arsenal / Chelsea lost.

Tldr; Perfect time to be a United fan :pac:

Everyone is in the Twilight Zone Lee, get used to it icon_twisted.gif

Another crap week for my fantasy football team,a measly 40 points

• Advertisement

Try watching this without laughing, its impossible :D

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Another crap week for my fantasy football team,a measly 40 points

Where are you in the boards league? Got 50 points this week thanks to El Nino and El Nani. Moved up after last weeks fail where I dropped from 16th to 60th, damn Berbatov :pac: Now 45th.

Not doing too bad in the FF CL and Europa League ones as well :)

Last year I used auto-team for fantasy, cos a few mates were nagging me to sign up and join their league. One league was just me and 1 mate, who is really really into fantasy, I ended up winning not having changed 1 player myself all season :D. The other I think I was 4 or 5 out of 6, but hey that's not bad for not changing 1 person all year.

Logging in now, I've 47 points this week apparently.

Edit : Krudler what is that from? So random, but I lost hard :D

Edit : Krudler what is that from? So random, but I lost hard :D

Its an animation series called Rejected, by a guy called Don Hertzfeldt, look up the whole thing on youtube its fcuking hilarious.:D

Talking of funny,anyone watch An Idiot Abroad? some of the stuff Karl Pilkington comes out with is hysterical, like talking about Chinese writing "its like someone testing a biro" :D

I've seen it a few times, it's so funny

Where are you in the boards league? Got 50 points this week thanks to El Nino and El Nani. Moved up after last weeks fail where I dropped from 16th to 60th, damn Berbatov :pac: Now 45th.

Not doing too bad in the FF CL and Europa League ones as well :)

I didn't join as I wanted to keep my boards identity secret for now but I'm on 358 points.
    Bad captaincy choices have killed me the last 3 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Got three stars on a scratch card , winning streak here i come :D

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Got three stars on a scratch card , winning streak here i come :D

I'd only go on that if I could have my face blurred out with a big blue circle and my voice overdubbed, like a rape victim. Otherwise I'd just send my mam on in my place instead :pac: I just couldnt live down the shame of appearing on that thing,its rural Ireland at its best, the set probably smells like cabbage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement