Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Balfie wrote: »
    COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!

that is all.

Great game so far but we really need a goal to go with all the pressure we're putting them under.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I remember watching that live that night trying not to shout OMFG! at the top of my lungs so I wouldnt wake up the whole house :pac: Its definitely one of those "sure isnt wrestling fake?" "yeah watch this" matches.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

My video of that(KOTR 1998) was confiscated, damn school :mad:

Seen it many times, saw it live on Sky Sports and it was uploaded onto my YT channel along with the Cactus Jack vs HHH in Hell in a Cell. I thought he was dead(I was only 10 ok :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Spurs 1-Milan-0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Gwan the Spurs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

absolutely disgraceful the stuff that milan are gettin away with, gattusso shudda been sent off twice the dirty fuk, and falini or how ever ya spell it shudda been sent off for that tackle on charlie.. Its disgusting the way they have played in these last few mins an we deserve the lead..

**** Antonini and Birmingham. Especially the latter. Betting this season :facepalm:

absolutely disgraceful the stuff that milan are gettin away with, gattusso shudda been sent off twice the dirty fuk, and falini or how ever ya spell it shudda been sent off for that tackle on charlie.. Its disgusting the way they have played in these last few mins an we deserve the lead..

Ya at least Gattuso is missing the second leg but he should have bee sent off for the pushing and shoving with Crouch and he pushed I think it was the Spurs Assistant manager not sure cause I support United but he shoulda been off :mad::mad::mad::mad:

**** Antonini and Birmingham. Especially the latter. Betting this season :facepalm:

... and Cardiff.

• Advertisement

Jaysus Ade I thought you were a student yer loaded :P

Ya at least Gattuso is missing the second leg but he should have bee sent off for the pushing and shoving with Crouch and he pushed I think it was the Spurs Assistant manager not sure cause I support United but he shoulda been off :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Yeh it was the assistant, joe jordan, he raised his hand to his face an he shudda been sent off for it, The lines man seen it an he never even got a yellow.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Goal disallowed for Milan 94 Min.

great win, we deserved it an finally a call went our way gattusso has to get some sort of sanction off fifa if he doesn't get anything that's a joke.. Started up again after the game, he's a disgrace..

He gave yer man a bloody headbutt no need for it

he has to be banned, if he gets away with that its a disgrace.. And I'm not just saying that cause I'm a spurs supporter, there is no place for that kinda crap in football, an he is supposed to be the captain? Some example he is setting.. Disgrace.

great win, we deserved it an finally a call went our way gattusso has to get some sort of sanction off fifa if he doesn't get anything that's a joke.. Started up again after the game, he's a disgrace..

Proper little scum he is , cant see him playing anymore european football after that.
    Flamini was lucky not to receive a red either.
    Tough second have but we deserved the win.
    COYS

edit : where are the doubters ? :)

Coys?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Coys?

ahh Lee i'm disappointed in you

Come on you spurs

I figured it was something of the sort. I don't support Spurs so...

• Advertisement

I figured it was something of the sort. I don't support Spurs so...

I dont hate or support man utd but i know what abu means :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Wrestling was banned from our national school,too many piledriver and stunner and people elbows,actually in national school one of my friends could do a class peoples elbow,not so much the elbow itself but the selling to the crowd.

Well this is going to be horrible, first time playing CSS and I've no mouse...

Did ya buy it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Well this is going to be horrible, first time playing CSS and I've no mouse...

Don't , just don't. . ;)

right lads I'm off t me leaba.. Ill catch ya's tomorrow.. Have a good one... Night.

Sooooo....how bout that local sports team :pac:

stumbled across some airsoft footage on youtube, looks like a laugh, bet it costs a fair bit to do it regularly with all the gear and guns and that, would love to give it a try though

Oh of course Kells, being the angel citizen that I am :p

Lakes, I stole a mouse from my mate when he was installing it for me.

• Advertisement

One legend talking about another's retirement..

Delps: "What Ronaldo did will forever remain in the history of football and in the eyes of the people who love this sport, independently of the colour of their shirt, of their support, of the flags."

“Players like Ronaldo belong to everybody."

“Ronaldo’s years in Italy, his first spell at Inter, were characterised by our duels. Del Piero vs Ronaldo. Juve vs Inter."

“At the end of the game we always went looking for each other to swap shirts. Ronie was one of the players I respected the most.

Amen to that Delps. Amen to that f_ale.gif

__

Shammy wrote: »
    I find it amusing that most liverpool supporters talked more about Torres flopping for chelsea last night rather than their youth team winning 9-0 with 5 coming from young sterling :eek:

He's been called up for the squad in tomorrow's game vs Prague :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement