Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

nope, i just got a reply to it today, and went to find the original.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Gonna stay up and watch WWE PPV (free for us here) lol, and create a new youtube page.

Created O_o

http://www.youtube.com/user/LoCoAde87

edit - thanks Remi.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Watching a mix of the Nba all star game/wwe atm fancy some cod 4 or blops in a bit Ade?

Watching a mix of the Nba all star game/wwe atm fancy some cod 4 or blops in a bit Ade?

Watching the wrassin myself. Nah mate going into hit the hay after this. I'll be up for COD4 later today, am sure Remi will say likewise. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Has anyone seen Killlzone 3 run in 3D?
    Is it as awesome as it sounds?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Me thinks gsnapp is trying to get his post count up. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Me thinks gsnapp is trying to get his post count up. . .
    And I know why.... hmmm

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70783072&postcount=10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Ade how did you get wwe ppv free "here"?

________

So much bloody work to be done this week and next week (rag week :() it's unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tallon wrote: »

Nice work Sherlock :cool:

• Advertisement

Ade, those videos are up, my good man :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ade, those videos are up, my good man :D

Thanks bud.

edit - Sky Sports

Sky Sports?

Lol that's epic. Chocolate bear, so going using that name :p

Yeah it's a PPV in the US($55! :eek:) but it's shown free on Sky Sports for us. Most events/PPV's are actually PPV's for us though, shown on Sky Box Office like say the Royal Rumble last month and Wrestlemania next month.

Very big Raw expected night with Undertaker returning, rumours of HHH returning after a year out and Rock in attendence. It's like the good ol days :D I'll be staying up to watch it. For those interested in it but don't have Sky, you can find a decent stream for it too. Usually by checking out the Pro Wrestling forum here.

Yeah it's a PPV in the US($55! :eek:) but it's shown free on Sky Sports for us. Most events/PPV's are actually PPV's for us though, shown on Sky Box Office like say the Royal Rumble last month and Wrestlemania next month.

Very big Raw expected night with Undertaker returning, rumours of HHH returning after a year out and Rock in attendence. It's like the good ol days :D I'll be staying up to watch it. For those interested in it but don't have Sky, you can find a decent stream for it too. Usually by checking out the Pro Wrestling forum here.

Jesus $55! I remember it only being €21.95 on Box Office ~ 2004 (Many a sleepover in my house with the channel left on with the countdown in case we missed any of the big fireworks :)).

What time would those streams be starting? Haven't a clue when the wrestling is on these days..

Around 2am. It's live.

PPV's are still 21.95e for us. Wrestlemania is the only one I get.

Cheers. I'll probably be up doing work anyways, only started now :/

Today's POTD is so funny :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

So burned out on cod so im taking a break and playing other things. Playing fifa for the first time in like 5 months :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Are the B level PPVs 55 bucks though? I thought it was only the ones like Mania, the Rumble and Summerslam, the big ones. We have a Wrestlemania night every year, beers, pizza and a bunch of lads watching it, always a laugh. We do plan on going to Wrestlemania 30 in a few years cos it'll be on Madison Square Garden, and thats the mecca of wrestling arenas if you're going to watch a WWE ppv, a friend of mine was at the 2000 Royal Rumble, the one where Taz debuted and fought Kurt Angle, and he said the atmospere at a New York event is incredible.

Not sure if it's only the big PPV's. I just remember a well known wrestling vlogger(hate that term) moaning about it($55) after every PPV and how he cannot afford them these days,

Fairly sure I mentioned this before to yourself, possibly here and in the PW forum but I was at Summerslam 1998 in Madison Sq Garden. My god the atmosphere was something else let me tell you. Rock vs HHH in a ladder match and Austin vs Undertaker for the WHC. Unreal. I was sat 4 rows behind the Spanish announcers table(I miss those guys :D). The sight of 'taker flying straight at you was something to behold lol.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4foxy_undertaker-vs-steve-austin-ii-wwf-t_sport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

krudler wrote: »
    Are the B level PPVs 55 bucks though? I thought it was only the ones like Mania, the Rumble and Summerslam, the big ones. We have a Wrestlemania night every year, beers, pizza and a bunch of lads watching it, always a laugh. We do plan on going to Wrestlemania 30 in a few years cos it'll be on Madison Square Garden, and thats the mecca of wrestling arenas if you're going to watch a WWE ppv, a friend of mine was at the 2000 Royal Rumble, the one where Taz debuted and fought Kurt Angle, and he said the atmospere at a New York event is incredible.

I was at Madison Square Garden ringside for the 2008 Royal Rumble. Went with my brother and father. Was unbelievable fun only for Cena spoiling the party!!

Vid:

At 0:13 you can see me the very bottom right with an white Ecko jacket lawl

So lads, I'm starting to think I've a problem with Boards, took me 4 hours to copy 4 pages.. :o

Lol.

#51 - Most Viewed (Today) - Reporters - Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Ade what accomplishment progress would get my pro into the 90's do ya reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Ade what accomplishment progress would get my pro into the 90's do ya reckon?

High 70's. You need work on defensive and possibly GK stats too to reach 90 if you are playing as an attacker.

I've been stuck on 74% with an overall stat of 87 for a long time. Didn't work on my stats as such because all the main ones needed were done plus I never really worked on defensive or GK stats. Excluding this weekend I had unlocked 3 stats in 2 months, gotta remember they are specific and I were naturally unlocked instead of pre-planned.

Only this weekend have I gone into Pro Ranked Match to actually work on stats, first time since sometime last year tbh and had to re-edit my pro as a DF(CB which I'm alright at but trying to defend with spacks on my random team is. Stilll had 2 goals from 3 games and 1 MOTM 0_o, I like playing as a wing back though but CB's will have more to do in the long run) so to get his defensive stats up.

Tbf, if you get your stats around 85 you'll be fine especially if you can the Physical stats up more so than anything.

Sent you a PM btw.

Cheap XBL points.
    shawpower wrote: »
    Just in case people here don't visit the Bargain Alert page. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70797188

Was the wrestling any good?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Was the wrestling any good?

Cena cut an old skool promo ie: dissing Rock by rapping and tbh, for the first time in so sooooooooooooo long I really enjoyed seeing Cena on my screen.

'taker returned, HHH then immediately returned(after a year out injured/making Oscar worth films) interrupting 'taker. Nothing was said by either. Stareoff. Glance at WM sign. Match for WM is on. Storyline will probably revolve around 'taker retiring Shawn Michaels at last years WM.

Michael Cole and King was a good segment, they'll have a match at WM though o_O

Best bits ^

The rest was 'meh' especially re: Seamus(he's a Dub and is getting buried badly now :(

Should add I fell asleep after the HHH - Taker segment. That's all I wanted to see tbh and so didn't see the main event lol.

• Advertisement

So...
    Rock's back, check.
    HHH's back, check.
    Taker's back, check.

Am I interested again, check :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement