Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Balfie wrote: »
    I love you some times. :D

Not as much as I love my mirror :pac:

Happy Bday too <3

_______

@ Remi, will be on later. Just watching Inter - Bayern atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Got the trittons oh yeah loving them so far

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Not as much as I love my mirror :pac:

Happy Bday too <3

_______

@ Remi, will be on later. Just watching Inter - Bayern atm.

Chokin down some chicken now. Flickin between United and Inter, see if one of them can hold my attention. If not i'll be on earlier.

Looks like Uniteds going for the draw :mad:

Inter Bayern is worth watching, somehow still 0-0 when it should be at least a goal a piece.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Seen Gomez skying one from a few yards out alright.:pac:

Looks like Uniteds going for the draw :mad:

But.. but..... I thought United always attack!!!!!? :P

Btw, hows the GK stat building coming along?

Really enjoyable first half at the San Siro. I'll be on after this match.

Not too bad a couple more days should get over 80 didn't do the trick you showed me yet ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Not too bad a couple more days should get over 80 didn't do the trick you showed me yet ;)

The vid? I've posted that vid in here somewhere in the past so it ain't a secret. Might have been for Eamo. In the vid you're doing it offline so I'm entirely bothered. Sure the lads on the boards.ie (360 and PS3) have used it infact, that's where I found it :)

For a GK, the vid really isn't necessary bar the stats for speed perhaps.

• Advertisement

.. the fcuk is it still 0-0

o_O

.. the fcuk is it still 0-0

o_O

O_o

TROLLLLL alert

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

this united match is just impossible to watch!!

soooo shiiit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Lovin the fact that my computer just shuts down randomly. Love it!!! New one next week :D Hows everyone? Im never active on this anymo

• Registered Users Posts: 1 0ptic L33G

Just had to make this name haha!

And you are Lee G

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

PERMABANNED

23vgqach.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

No smokes, no money, shop is closed :( Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Just looking at my sub box here, how the hell did I have over at 200 subscriptions is beyond me lol. Struggled to remember 20 (excluding boardsies) there the other day creating my new account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone getting Homefront? or Crysis 2? Homefront looks like the spiritual successor to MW2 moreso than Blops is, it even has SCAR rifles, droool! actually does Crysis 2.

I can't process the fact that I've just watched Liverpool play in Europe and it's only 8.30ish :s

On another note, re-watching some of Sandy's original stuff and Jazz's Blueprint montage earlier in the day. Superb.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Well I've a project due in tomorrow and plan on doing an all nighter. Drank too many KX stimulation drinks too fast I think though. Shakes setting in . . .

I can't process the fact that I've just watched Liverpool play in Europe and it's only 8.30ish :s

On another note, re-watching some of Sandy's original stuff and Jazz's Blueprint montage earlier in the day. Superb.

Link please?
    LakesKeane wrote: »
    Well I've a project due in tomorrow and plan on doing an all nighter. Drank too many KX stimulation drinks too fast I think though. Shakes setting in . . .

Early rag week drinking tonight ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I've just noticed.. but nearly every really good sniping montage has massive amount of hardcore gameplay(Jazz's montage that ade is talking about for example is almost entirely HCHQ). Didnt know that.. but it makes sense.... anyone up for some hardcore HQ ? :D

Opinions on Club Remi? :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Link please?

<33333

Was going through my task processes list looking for Windows Media Player for the last 10 minutes, realised I was listening to Pendulum through my iPod :o

Also my best friends grandad died last night so I'm off to that funeral tomorrow (with a hangover by the feeling of it), first funeral of any kind since 2nd year of secondary school :/

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Was going through my task processes list looking for Windows Media Player for the last 10 minutes, realised I was listening to Pendulum through my iPod :o

Also my best friends grandad died last night so I'm off to that funeral tomorrow (with a hangover by the feeling of it), first funeral of any kind since 2nd year of secondary school :/

Sorry to hear.

Never been to funeral myself believe it or not, mainly down to the fact that all but one uncle and his family are living here in Ireland with the rest scattered all around the place 0_0

Should be been at my best friends dad's funeral last year though, but for me being elsewhere across the globe I couldn't attend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement