Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Cheers, obviously more sad for my friend, he's really the life and soul of any pub/party and I only found out when I asked him if he was coming up for RAG week. I was over in a mates tonight and started thinking about if it was me and any of my grandparents and I felt all :( and went home.. ah well

Also ;

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

****ing lunatic :D

ELPRESADOR is BEAST :D:D:D

his latest one being dragged around a field by a Kawasaki 4 wheeler was brillianT. He is my fav comentator. No bull****e

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Opinions on Club Remi? :)

It was fantastic fun. Before we started I was genuinely nervous about makin a mess of things. Settled down quickly after my debut goal.:p

With 5 games, 3 man of the match, 6 goals and 3 assists I done 100 times better than I expected myself to do. Obviously made some mistakes aswell so feel free to tell me if im doin somethin wrong.

Your mate is some player too. Can't wait to play again.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    It was fantastic fun. Before we started I was genuinely nervous about makin a mess of things. Settled down quickly after my debut goal.:p

With 5 games, 3 man of the match, 6 goals and 3 assists I done 100 times better than I expected myself to do. Obviously made some mistakes aswell so feel free to tell me if im doin somethin wrong.

NOICE WAAAAAN :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

JX23 's coming on my server tomorrow to do a video :)

Can't wait :p

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Good to hear. Nah I give friendly advice more than anything, I'm always critical on myself though. I personally played pretty average last night(free kicks summarised me last night as whole, a mixed bag), that first game it was difficult picking up your runs but gradually I was getting there. Usually takes me a while to understand other peoples movement(Ray being the exception :pac:) Few more games and I'll be fine. I have a very much free role in the team to do whatever the feck I want and it'll cost me a few MOTM awards when playing with anyone else(more disciplined you are in your position the better your chance is for MOTM) but sure I don't mind as long as we win and win in style :D

Seun(Ray) is a rock, he was at one stage in the top 100 players in Head to Heads on FIFA 10. So we are playing with greatness :pac: I've played him once in a 1vs1 and it was impossible to break him down and on top of that he's very pass n move like me. So it's a daunting combination to come up against.

Going back to the corner remark. 3-3 1/2 bar usually works a treat with aiming a touch left from the original position. Rotate corners between me and you also and I'll do same with free kicks. Ray needs to get his free kick stats up too though. Kinda had the red mist with free kicks last night. Usually I take all the ones if we aren't winning by 2 goals and from 2+ goal advantage, I give them all to Ray unless it's one I really fancy.

Oh and Ray should be on later so I'll catch you for some games then.

@ Eamo, join us this weekend for Club :)

hi.jpg

Tallon wrote: »
    JX23 's coming on my server tomorrow to do a video :)

Can't wait :p

Ie tomohawk terry?
    tell him to fkin pick my launch tomohawk I sent him to be in the top 10! please >_>

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Good to hear. Nah I give friendly advice more than anything, I'm always critical on myself though. I personally played pretty average last night(free kicks summarised me last night as whole, a mixed bag), that first game it was difficult picking up your runs but gradually I was getting there. Usually takes me a while to understand other peoples movement(Ray being the exception :pac:) Few more games and I'll be fine. I have a very much free role in the team to do whatever the feck I want and it'll cost me a few MOTM awards when playing with anyone else(more disciplined you are in your position the better your chance is for MOTM) but sure I don't mind as long as we win and win in style :D

Seun(Ray) is a rock, he was at one stage in the top 100 players in Head to Heads on FIFA 10. So we are playing with greatness :pac: I've played him once in a 1vs1 and it was impossible to break him down and on top of that he's very pass n move like me. So it's a daunting combination to come up against.

Going back to the corner remark. 3-3 1/2 bar usually works a treat with aiming a touch left from the original position. Rotate corners between me and you also and I'll do same with free kicks. Ray needs to get his free kick stats up too though. Kinda had the red mist with free kicks last night. Usually I take all the ones if we aren't winning by 2 goals and from 2+ goal advantage, I give them all to Ray unless it's one I really fancy.

Oh and Ray should be on later so I'll catch you for some games then.

No problem I should be on. The couple of times you two left the defence standing with your passing was f'n sweet:D. Also found myself drifting inside a lot, should prob try to stay out wide more often if im in that position.

Like I said before im pretty inexperienced playing online locked to one player so I can only improve.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Anyone pick up Killzone 3 today?

v1173448377.png

• Advertisement

Pity that's in work tal :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Scody94 wrote: »
    ELPRESADOR is BEAST :D:D:D

his latest one being dragged around a field by a Kawasaki 4 wheeler was brillianT. He is my fav comentator. No bull****e
    Yeah he's a funny commentator but the quality of his gameplay has really gone down. I know he doesn't care about posting bad gameplay but id prefer to watch someone who can at least go positive :pac:

No problem I should be on. The couple of times you two left the defence standing with your passing was f'n sweet:D. Also found myself drifting inside a lot, should prob try to stay out wide more often if im in that position.

Like I said before im pretty inexperienced playing online locked to one player so I can only improve.;)

Not necessarily. Given my free role, I drift to the wings quite a bit. More so to the left wing as I feel more comfortable there. If I drift to your wing just vary your movement and by that I mean, cut inside and you link with Ray or you go beyond me down the wing a bit like my man Dani Alves and Messi :P ie: just give me an outlet and something to work with, if you can I'll usually find you.

My game is especially focused on the people around me and their movement. Ray on the otherhand is well capable of going it alone and bulldozing his way through defences :pac:

No surer thing mate. My VP is still fairly ****e though

Re-watching the Dead Island trailer just there. Epic. Really looking forward to this.

Such a ****tard of a day. Up until 2 last night working on a project, up again at 5 to finish it for today. Thank god it's over.

Bitta ps3 and some dub should go down nicely.

*take a seat right there*;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

krudler wrote: »
    Anyone pick up Killzone 3 today?

Yup, haven't had a chance to play it yet though ><

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Why am I up early its Saturday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I hung around outside the driving test centre today and shot any woman that looked happy.

Community service, done.

pmsl

• Advertisement

What the **** Magill I did'nt think you were like that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

LOL, someone posted it on facebook, thought it was hilarious.

Anyone have a spare USB headset like TB or Tritons they could lend me for e few days?

Or if you have ones for sale for cheap? :p

Borussia Dortmund, fick ja! :D

Oh yeah they still top of the league?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Borussia Dortmund, fick ja! :D

How long will your sig last? :p or are mods allowed Infinite size sigs :pac:

Mod untouchablillity

iMuse wrote: »
    How long will your sig last? :p or are mods allowed Infinite size sigs :pac:
    I will find out and expose the person who reports it.

Or perhaps I'll just resize it :P

On another note, 2 of my favourite players scored today in Chu Young Park and Nuri Sahin. Great strikes.

I'd rather walk alone.

(reported :pac:)

• Advertisement

Everyone report his sig

Just Joking

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement