Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie ya legend. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Un****ingbelievable :D

What a match :pac: Delighted.

____

Good thing Arsenal didn't win that trophy, otherwise the goalkeeper probably would've dropped it.......

couldnt agree more!! glad Arsenal didnt win it!! Just what the boys in blue need!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Loving Boardwalk Empire. Buscemi is awesome.

fantastic series, slow burning but great if you invest the time. Its no Sopranos or The Wire, but its second season could propel it to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Fúck, friend list back to being ful

Really sorry if I delete any of you's by mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

:eek:

fcuking hell that looks good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

krudler wrote: »
    BFBC3 VID

:eek:

if it gets better than BFBC2 it will replace COD for me. BFBC2 was and is a great game dunno what all the hate is about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

krudler wrote: »

Yeah but thats on a serious high end PC, wont look quite that good on consoles. Looking forward to it, could do with a decent competitor to cod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SimpleOrder

xbox is great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

tal1m.jpg
    whid.jpg

Post that in YLYL man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Balfie ya legend. Thanks

What did I do??

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Austin, Rock, HHH and Undertaker(unsure on taker) will be on Raw tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,716 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Seen Cena's call-out on the other night... first time I've enjoyed watching him in about 4 years...

everlast75 wrote: »
    Seen Cena's call-out on the other night... first time I've enjoyed watching him in about 4 years...

Twas very refreshing to see. Been saying for a long time now, that if he were to revert back to the Thuganomics (rap) like in 2003-2005 at the very least, I'd like him again somewhat, at least for his promos because as shown last week, when let off the leash he can cut some more than decent promos.

Perfect scenario for me is him going heel. But sure, the money they rake in of his merchandise we won't be seeing that for some time.

Sadly, I think the damage has been done long term for him. The stupid Superman, silly humour PG image he has dished out for the past number of years. I don't blame the guy himself entirely though for how he HAD to present himself.

Jumped the gun. Austin is back next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Austin's back? :eek:

mortal-kombat-2011-box-artwork-ps3.jpg

18th April Mofos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

It looks great and I'll pick it up in the summer. Last one I bought was Deadly Alliance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

mortal-kombat-2011-box-artwork-ps3.jpg

18th April Mofos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Ah for **** sake! All I'm seeing today is posters and covers with blue and orange!? Seriously, the **** is up with everyone using them in everything!?

Ever since I seen this ages ago I can't stop seeing them everywhere! :(

eTDM4.jpg

^
    top post sir!!!

But - In fairness, Sub Zero was always blue and Scorpion Orange.. so.. I guess what i'm saying is, they were there first :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

^
    top post sir!!!

But - In fairness, Sub Zero was always blue and Scorpion Orange.. so.. I guess what i'm saying is, they were there first :D

aaaand Scorpion will pull your insides out if you argue and Sub-Zero will freeze it and smash it.

That my friends is what I like to call a fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

There is actually a really good reason behind that, or there was before every second movie started doing it! :D

http://www.colormatters.com/colortheory.html

aaaand Scorpion will pull your insides out if you argue and Sub-Zero will freeze it and smash it.

That my friends is what I like to call a fact.

FINISH HIM!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

WTF?? he is a nutcase!! completely He looks so erratic and like he looking around the room for his next fix!!

He is something else.. wow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Anyone else think two and a half men is shit? Megan Fox was good in it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Jet Black wrote: »
    Anyone else think two and a half men is shit? Megan Fox was good in it :pac:

Yup, it's god awful. Thankfully now that Charlie has finally imploded it's over now. Megan Fox is a great . . . . .uhm actress!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Yup, it's god awful. Thankfully now that Charlie has finally imploded it's over now. Megan Fox is a great . . . . .uhm actress!

Megan Fox is a terrible actress, I think you mean she's a........................wait, oh I see what you've done there.:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement