Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

This winning streak talk reminds me the euro millions draw is 100mil this week, must rem to do it this time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    I'd only go on that if I could have my face blurred out with a big blue circle and my voice overdubbed, like a rape victim. Otherwise I'd just send my mam on in my place instead :pac: I just couldnt live down the shame of appearing on that thing,its rural Ireland at its best, the set probably smells like cabbage.

I lol'd big time.

If any of us do get up, lookin at you shammy, you have to give the lads off boards a shout out :pac: I'd like to say hi to mammy, daddy, shammy, krudler, ade, kersmash :cool:

Went to indoor soccer there, exercised for the first time (literally) 6 months, DYIN during and will be dying tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

ugh my friends have all apparently become fitness experts over night and are trying to drag me to the gym. pfffffft.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Tallon wrote: »

I lost half a second in :D

Kersh, same thing is happening to me, though I kinda need to go *pats belly* :o. In fairness 1 friend is doing a health science/physiology course so at least he sounds like he knows what he's on about.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Shamelessly stolen from the PW forum -

:D:D Inbetweeners, woo!

:(:( Have to walk to mates to watch it, seeyiz later.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I lol'd big time.

If any of us do get up, lookin at you shammy, you have to give the lads off boards a shout out :pac: I'd like to say hi to mammy, daddy, shammy, krudler, ade, kersmash :cool:

Went to indoor soccer there, exercised for the first time (literally) 6 months, DYIN during and will be dying tomorrow

If you think i'd go on tv ....no way ,if i was called out there would be 5% of anything won to the person that does go on for me :p

I'm really, considering trading MW2 in for FIFA 11 this Friday. It's not that I need to trade it in, I just want rid of it. I'm at breaking point with the game *again*(yes I know I said something similar a few weeks ago but playing in party with boardsies cooled off that idea until now). I really don't know how some of you keep plugging along in the game :pac: When it comes down to it, it's pissing me off regularly which isn't a good sign and I'm playing the game more as a chore so to level up and not for the fun of it if you follow.

I'll stick with COD4 for my fix if need be. Playing SnD is sooooooooooooo enjoyable.. martyrdom aside of course.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I'm really, considering trading MW2 in for FIFA 11 this Friday. It's not that I need to trade it in, I just want rid of it. I'm at breaking point with the game *again*(yes I know I said something similar a few weeks ago but playing in party with boardsies cooled off that idea until now). I really don't know how some of you keep plugging along in the game :pac: When it comes down to it, it's pissing me off regularly which isn't a good sign and I'm playing the game more as a chore so to level up and not for the fun of it if you follow.

I'll stick with COD4 for my fix if need be. Playing SnD is sooooooooooooo enjoyable.. martyrdom aside of course.

Thats crazy talk Adnan,Fifa 11?! pure madness!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Stop taunting us ya meanie!

I went to a shooting range in New York a couple years back. If you haven't already tried it, make sure you try the deagle first :D

Stop taunting us ya meanie!

I went to a shooting range in New York a couple years back. If you haven't already tried it, make sure you try the deagle first :D

Akimbo for maximum fun :D

It's extremely rare I go for a fizzy soft drink these days excluding Lucozade, but I was walking around with my friend and she went into a new Polish shop, low and behold I found an old guilty pleasure of mine...

Mountain%20Dew%2020%27.jpg

Told the woman to hold on to a box of 24 cans for 15 euro(trying to get rid of them I presume) so I can pick up after uni :D

Any chance there was any Vanilla coke in there Ade?

Any chance there was any Vanilla coke in there Ade?

I finish at 3. It's on my way to the bookies :o so will have a quick look then when I'm picking up the Dew.. can't say I noticed anything else in the shop except for Mountain Dew though. Fixated so I was :pac:

I finish at 3. It's on my way to the bookies :o so will have a quick look then when I'm picking up the Dew.. can't say I noticed anything else in the shop except for Mountain Dew though. Fixated so I was :pac:

You're a student, you shouldn't have money for the bookies haha. Cheers, if you do see any, gimme a PM and we'll sort something out :P
    Never had Mountain Dew I have to say. Sounds a bit like 7up/sprite to me

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Everythings coming up Milhouse :D

Everythings coming up Milhouse :D

:confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

• Advertisement

You're a student, you shouldn't have money for the bookies haha. Cheers, if you do see any, gimme a PM and we'll sort something out :P
    Never had Mountain Dew I have to say. Sounds a bit like 7up/sprite to me

No mate sorry. Only Pepsi and Dr. Pepper, lots and lots of Dr. Pepper which is mingin :p

Congrats on Ade becoming a mod , am i slow or did this just happen today ?

Are board admin losing their marbles :p

Shammy wrote: »
    Congrats on Ade becoming a mod , am i slow or did this just happen today ?

Are board admin losing their marbles :p

Quite possibly, I wouldn't have bet on this one even :o:)

But yeah cheers mate. The mods decided last night, but I officially became a mod today.

Quite possibly, I wouldn't have bet on this one even :o:)

awh you didn't ><

but well done :D

So anyone doing anything this weekend?

FIFA 11, Ryder Cup and too much footy this weekend for moi.

I more or less told the GF to feck off for the weekend this morning, the face on her! I'm in for a beating tonight :pac:

edit - on a different note, it's so quiet in here these days(education wrecking peoples lives! :P)

i just picked up fifa :)

I am going to sleep so much this weekend. Catch up on all I missed this week. My friends band has a gig on saturday night, and i'm sure there's a houseparty on friday. Should be a good weekend :D

Shammy wrote: »
    i just picked up fifa :)

DO TELL, WHERE!

*foaming at the mouth*

Did you get it for the PS3 or 36o?

DO TELL, WHERE!

*foaming at the mouth*

Did you get it for the PS3 or 36o?

360 , cant tell where as he usually gives me the games i want as soon as they come into the store, could have picked it up yesterday but was too busy :)

• Advertisement

On a separate note , no more wii's after chrimbo , nintendo have something new coming. Considering the 3d ds is out at christmas , will their new console leave xbox and playstation behind?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement