Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Thought I was the only one. Itss class isnt it!?

Oh any Galway heads here may be able to tell me. What sort of hotspots are there in Galway city? Me and the crew have booked 3 nights down there for the first weekend in July :D

What are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Good lineup, still no Chili's :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

that was the sweetest touch by messi.. What a player..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

What are you looking for?

Best night out, club/bar. Id love to know if theres a bar thats kind of half club aswell. Real trendy yano, maybe even rockstar like. If you were ever in the Parlour Bar in Clontarf you'd know what I mean :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Arsenal are playing like they dont even want to be there.... they're barely even trying to defend ffs...

And that red card was bull****...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Magill wrote: »
    Arsenal are playing like they dont even want to be there.... they're barely even trying to defend ffs...

And that red card was bull****...

This x10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Best night out, club/bar. Id love to know if theres a bar thats kind of half club aswell. Real trendy yano, maybe even rockstar like. If you were ever in the Parlour Bar in Clontarf you'd know what I mean :)

Bierhaus and Massimos would be kind of that hybrid, never been to clontarf though. bar 903 was like that but its closed now. Roisin would be like that if by trendy you mean hipster. Can't think of anywhere else matching that description atm. Would depend on whats on in those places on the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JustPaddy1

Leeg17 wrote: »
    11 minutes till line up revealed! Anyone thinking of going?

Be definatlly going to see Arctic Monkeys, missed them last time that came over because i had to pay for college. Debating whether to go the oxegen or electric picnic.

As soon as I read they were playing I was definitely going to go to see them, my favourite band. Debating whether to get a day ticker (them + FF for e80 can't go wrong), or the weekend one.

As soon as I read they were playing I was definitely going to go to see them, my favourite band. Debating whether to get a day ticker (them + FF for e80 can't go wrong), or the weekend one.

Well it'll either be the day pass and electric picnic or JustOxegen. You been before?

• Advertisement

Nah, have you?

Alot of my friends went last year and some the year before, but I wasn't that interested in going then.

I went last year for the first time, barely seen anyone and can't remember much . . . WAS BRILLIANT! the only bad thing i'd have to say about it was that on the last night they let everyone (even people with a day pass) into the camp sites and the place gets pillaged.

:D

One of my friends said they played a game of running in as straight a line as possible from A to B through any tents that might be in the way lol.

Yeah thats how it gets, like a mad house. Luckily we has a lad with us who carried a big f**k off knife everywhere with him and spend the first day making sure everyone within 50 feet of our tent knew he had it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Oxegen was one of the most bizarre experiencees of my life.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

JustPaddy1 wrote: »
    Yeah thats how it gets, like a mad house. Luckily we has a lad with us who carried a big f**k off knife everywhere with him and spend the first day making sure everyone within 50 feet of our tent knew he had it.:D

Ask him if he wants to come with me

No way hes staying with me, not for sale.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Mortal Kombat demo is fcuking brilliant. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

must.... down... load....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I wants it, dont have psn plus though :(

I really hope for Craig's sake sanity Spurs win :)

Bale doesnt play while Van Der Vaart does :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Decide to go on ps3 to play some mw2 and its down for maintenance, what a joke. :mad::mad:

I really hope for Craig's sake sanity Spurs win :)

I hope for everyone's sake that spurs win tonight.. Other wise my normal feck sake attitude is gonna x10000000000000

:pac:

Bale doesnt play while Van Der Vaart does :eek:

Bale is on the bench.. I'm sure he will get a run out.. It should be a great game in all honesty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

woohoo Explosions In The Sky tickets arrived, COD beers May 16th?

Balfie wrote: »
    Bale is on the bench.. I'm sure he will get a run out.. It should be a great game in all honesty :D

Wooh thank god thought he was still injured Fcuk Lamborginis lol

Wooh thank god thought he was still injured Fcuk Lamborginis lol

Harry has been sayin today that he still has a bit of tenderness.. I can see piennar comin off maybe at the start or into the second half an goin on a mad one... Running the life outta them. I expect a win here,???? With crouch and vdv tormenting the life outta them for a good while.. I can see defoe coming off the bench too at some stage an after gettin 2 goals at the weekend being a handful for them. Only thing we have to worry about is their 3 up front, pato on his day can really torment any good team, same with robinho, and ibra. But their defense in all honesty is weak. And with seedorf being captain of the side I can see us being comfortable winners.

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    woohoo Explosions In The Sky tickets arrived, COD beers May 16th?

I've exams like the week after :( Who else is going to that Kersmash is all?

Balf - Come on you boys in White? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement