Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Well done spurs tbh... sandro was class.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I. Am. Happy.

That is all...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

:)
    Balfie wrote: »
    I. Am. Happy.

That is all...

good stuff!!

Not the epic clash of titans I was expecting but spurs did exactly what they needed to.. never really gave Milan many chances in the box to score!!

Delighted for spurs and Mr Redknapp in particular!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    just spent most of my cash on a commentary mic, hope its good....

Do you have a headset already? Cos that'd have done just fine. What kinda mic did you get?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

'gratz to Shammy and Balf.

Tbh, thought Milan were quite unfortunate not at least grab a goal. I have always had a soft spot for AC ever since Rui Costa and Sheva played for them so I was routing for them to at least make it interesting.

Seedorf, Sandro and Gallas were exceptional I thought.

Arry I believe got it wrong IMO. The team will never be defensive and should never be made defensive especially in those circumstances, the players seemed almost in two minds in whether to go with their usual caviler style or the tactics set out tonight. I think this is what will cost Spurs in the long term in Europe.. this season. It was playing with fire somewhat.

Tonight also demonstrated why I began to get miffed at Crouchinho too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

God Ibra is so frustrating to watch,never rated him before but said i'd give him a chance when he moved to milan,still never does it on the big occasion.

I think Milan deserved a goal,seedorf and nesta were good.

krudler wrote: »
    woohoo Explosions In The Sky tickets arrived, COD beers May 16th?

Missed this earlier, I'll have to check if I've exams or anything but I'm so there if I don't.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

CoD Beers. Let's male it happen

CoD Beers. Let's male it happen

Freudian slip?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Damn, too late to edit. :o

Stupid drink.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

harry has said today ''anyone but barca''

I agree with the chap :D

Spent the day in Howth playing golf. Played great, first time since last summer I played like my ol self. Delighted.

Now, c'mon you Reds! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Spent the day in Howth playing golf. Played great, first time since last summer I played like my ol self. Delighted.

Now, c'mon you Reds! :)

1 nil down

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Please Please the god of football knock Liverpool out :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Cod Beers anytime after May 27th, work is actually starting to build for the first time in ages.

andriyshevchenko_239497.jpg

<3

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

^^Destined to be great with a badass name like that. .

So Japan declares a nuclear emergency :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Downloading a pokemon pack so I can play Gold again :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

LakesKeane wrote: »
    So Japan declares a nuclear emergency :eek:
    Yeah looks like one of the Nuclear power plants has failed.. This is not good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

They say the plants have been shut down safely but would they actually admit to a bigger problem?

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    They say the plants have been shut down safely but would they actually admit to a bigger problem?

Apparently one the cooling systems for two of the reactors are not working properly. No leaks as of yet though. Terrible

No they havn't, apparently they cannot cool one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,716 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Tallon wrote: »
    No they havn't, apparently they cannot cool one of them

would have thought with all that water........................................

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

everlast75 wrote: »

Booooooooo:p

An emergency cooling unit has been activated. If there was a serious issue i couldn't see it being publicised yet.

everlast75 wrote: »
    Have you ever tried to cool nuclear active waste with room temp water?

What an I saying, of course you have :pac:

My god the scenes :(

My aunt is based in Tokyo, but is and has been in Dubai for the past 2 weeks on business. Tokyo is relatively alright. The reactor core of the nuclear power plants on the east coast is under huge threat quite possibly.

Booooooooo:p

An emergency cooling unit has been activated. If there was a serious issue i couldn't see it being publicised yet.
    Update 2: Japan has declared a nuclear emergency. Update: There's no evidence of any radioactive leakage, but officials have confirmed that the cooling process for the nuclear plant has not yet gone according to plan.
    Original post: Ominous flash from Kyodo Wire:
    The operator of the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant reported an abnormality Friday following a powerful earthquake which hit a wide area in northeastern Japan including Fukushima Prefecture, the industry ministry said.
    The system to cool reactor cores in case of emergency stopped at the No. 1 and No. 2 reactors of the plant operated by Tokyo Electric Power Co., it said.
    There are reports that the Japanese PM will declare a nuclear emergency.

http://www.businessinsider.com/fukushima-nuclear-plant-2011-3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement