Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Tallon wrote: »
    Thanks man

It's only €15 and you can download it for free and play the Single Player... Then if you wanna jump on the server, just pay :)

ive downloaded it and i go to play offline and it says its not downloaded?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Played Battlefield:BC2 and was a recon class (snipers) and took out a black hawk pilot. The heli wasn't traveling fast or over water but I'm still well chuffed. Think I'm only level 8 or 9 with less than 10 hours play, but that one moment ranks ahead of all the hours I've played in blackops and mw2.

It sorta was like this:

except I fired probably about 20 rounds. Plus I wasn't whistling.

I'll use that in interviews as my proudest moment or when called upon to give an example of how you overcame adversity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Scody94 wrote: »
    ive downloaded it and i go to play offline and it says its not downloaded?
    very strange, never heard of that error.

Try D/L it again. Did you register on minecraft.net?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Roll on 4:30.....

Guys... can someone start a big debate/argument with me tomorrow... i dont know if i can survive another day this boring !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Dying to play MW2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Dying to play MW2

Sesh tomorrow night? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Magill wrote: »
    Roll on 4:30.....

Guys... can someone start a big debate/argument with me tomorrow... i dont know if i can survive another day this boring !

What you working as Mag ?

Try the docks later on, you're sure to get more business then :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Ooooooh TF MMO announced. Please be based on G1!

eh, english please Ade :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    eh, english please Ade :D
    Ooooooh TF MMO announced. Please be based on G1!

Sorry :P

Transformers massively multiplayer online was announced by Next Gen Tactics and IGN to be made I think for next year. Hoping it's based on the Generation 1 series and not the current movie crap. Never actually played an MMO but would consider it for a G1 based game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Dying to play MW2

will be on later if you're about, just like the old days! my mic was acting up the other night as well , wasnt ignoring ya, was fiddling about with it and trying to play at the same time, not the best idea

Be on tomorrow Krudler, or else I'm coming down to Limerick to bate ya :D

I will, off tomorrow so a good session is in order, havent played since sunday :pac:

Wahey gud man. Looking forward to it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Any UPC peeps here know the address to look at your router homepage? Only receiving 20mbps when we should have the 30 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yep 192.168.1.1

Yep 192.168.1.1

Tried it first didnt work :(

you can see it if you run a /cmd then ipconfig on windows, should give it under primary gateway

krudler wrote: »
    you can see it if you run a /cmd then ipconfig on windows, should give it under primary gateway

Literally did that a second ago, found out my router is a thomson so it requires a login?

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Literally did that a second ago, found out my router is a thomson so it requires a login?

Once you know the IP try logging onto the Thompson website, the password is usually "admin"

• Advertisement

try admin, broadband, broadband1, password1, all the usual suspects really

Once you know the IP try logging onto the Thompson website, the password is usually "admin"

and the username?

your ip?

shouldnt it be UPC's homepage though? rather than the thompsons website, thats what happens when I use my eircom one

krudler wrote: »
    try admin, broadband, broadband1, password1, all the usual suspects really

Tried em all, none working. Balls ill go google raping for a while. Thanks for trying lads

Feck sake no username just password :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I tried no password and it worked with no username ?

Now this, this is a trailer...

Now this, this is a trailer...

cannot fcuking wait for that game, if you havent played the first, for the love of christ get it, its less than 15 quid these days, and its one of the best games ever

Hey any chance anyone knows how to make a table of contents and have some pages numbered as i,ii,iii etc then the following ones as 1, 2, 3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Hey any chance anyone knows how to make a table of contents and have some pages numbered as i,ii,iii etc then the following ones as 1, 2, 3.

To make a table of contents it's Insert -> reference -> Index and Tables -> table of contents then just choose what you want

To get it working properly you might have to set the format where it says 'Normal' beside the font size to Heading 1 or whatever

Edit: I think I cheated last time to get the numbers thing you want to do and just wrote it in and printed those first pages separately :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement