Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Doubtful. There's too much money to be made from having a family friendly part console like the wii. I'd imagine it'll be something in a similar vein.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Absolutely cant wait for the 3DS, gutted its not out in the states before xmas as could have picked one up over there. Handheld version of Ocarina of Time? sold.

Aside from Black Ops whats on everyones games list? for me between xmas this year and 2011:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (love me a good GOW action/adventure game)
    Donkey Kong Country Returns
    Dead Space 2 (not out til Jan though, booo!)
    Star Wars: The Force Unleased II
    Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (if its any good)
    Mayyyybe Medal of Honor, but it'd want to be pretty decent.
    Metal Gear Rising
    The Last Guardian (top of my most wanted list, along with the HD remakes of Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, as close to works of art that games have gotten imo)

christ thats a lot of stuff to play over the next few months lol, its times like this being single has its advantages :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I'll probably pick a lot of game but the ones i 'm looking forward to are , Black -ops , i hope it doesnt disappoint , Gears 3 and Ghost recon out in the spring.

Christ i had a look at zavvis preorder chart, you can add about 10 more games to that list lol nooooo, need money and time! least I dont have to get the Smackdown vs Raw games anymore due to them being sh1te the last few years

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

krudler wrote: »
    Christ i had a look at zavvis preorder chart, you can add about 10 more games to that list lol nooooo, need money and time! least I dont have to get the Smackdown vs Raw games anymore due to them being sh1te the last few years

No Mercy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smackdown
    Shammy wrote: »
    I'll probably pick a lot of game but the ones i 'm looking forward to are , Black -ops , i hope it doesnt disappoint , Gears 3 and Ghost recon out in the spring.

Totally forgot about Ghost Recon :doh: First game I got with my PS3. Single player was pretty awesome, never really got into multiplayer though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

No Mercy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smackdown

Totally forgot about Ghost Recon :doh: First game I got with my PS3. Single player was pretty awesome, never really got into multiplayer though.

Graw and graw 2 were unreal tactical shooters , seige online is about the best gamemode i've played.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

I'm just looking forward to Black Ops and Fallout: New Vegas.

Yes.

Just Yes.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/katy-perry-14.gif?w=400&h=400

contains Katy Perrys awesome boobies a-jigglin'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

^^ Not the types links I should be opening in a library with all these big serious student heads around me :(

Sooo worth it though:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Katy Perry. In a heartbeat.

Krudler, great men, great tastes :D

Lakes, you're in the library? Pfft who studies 2 weeks in. What year are you doing?

Leeg17 wrote: »

Lakes, you're in the library? Pfft who studies 2 weeks in. What year are you doing?

Oh good god, the things I'd do to that woman. Is it wrong that if she ever played here I'd go with the sole intent of ogling her?

Oh good god, the things I'd do to that woman. Is it wrong that if she ever played here I'd go with the sole intent of ogling her?

Well...

katy-perry-hot-0409-lg.jpg...No!

I'd be in the front row beside you :p
    We'd probably be screaming louder than the tweens that would be there

LOL, What course are you doing ? I'm in third year; projects and assignments coming at me at all sides;

Put this **** in your pipe and smoke it ;)

Forensics, 2nd year :cool: The person you know from my course isn't in our class anymore, think she dropped out / repeated 1st year or something.

Yea today I learnt about cornering off a crime scene, and ehh, that bacteria have a cell wall! :eek:
    I'm really dreading the work load next year and in 4th. Idea of doing a thesis horrifies me lol. What course are you doing?

Oh yea, how do you change the link from showing as http://en.wikipedia yada yada to whatever you want?

thread needs moar Katy

Forensics, 2nd year :cool: The person you know from my course isn't in our class anymore, think she dropped out / repeated 1st year or something.

Seriously? like CSI sh1t? are you gonna start wearing sunglasses and making quips with"YYYEEAAAAHHHHH!" following everything you say :pac:

Seriously? like CSI sh1t? are you gonna start wearing sunglasses and making quips with"YYYEEAAAAHHHHH!" following everything you say :pac:

"Zoom in on that"
    "Now Enhance" :cool:

6a00ccff8d72a34064011018067fba860f-500pi

1268044127756_You_Laugh_You_Lose_VERTICAL_STYLE-s244x4250-46489-580.jpg

Yea CSI shít, kinda .
    We were told the first lecture, this is nothing like CSI, but if any girls ask yes , yes it is like CSI ;). I have blonde/dirty blonde hair, so it's not far from Horatio's hair :D

Lol, look at my info for Boards : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=237079&tab=aboutme&simple=1

CSI_Fresh_Prints_30_Random_Verticals-s450x1198-65702.jpg

Oh and Katy;
    katy-perry-pic-splashnews-com-449663153.jpg

Yea CSI shít, kinda .
    We were told the first lecture, this is nothing like CSI, but if any girls ask yes , yes it is like CSI ;). I have blonde/dirty blonde hair, so it's not far from Horatio's hair :D

I was talking to the forensics guy who was dusting out house for prints when it was broken into a few years back, taking pics of stuff etc, seemed pretty interesting, he too concluded it was nothing like CSI lol

• Advertisement

I was talking to the forensics guy who was dusting out house for prints when it was broken into a few years back, taking pics of stuff etc, seemed pretty interesting, he too concluded it was nothing like CSI lol

If anything I'll be looking at the evidence collected (if I go into forensics) and not the one collecting it. The usual reply from someone (not in college) when they ask what are you studying is, "ooohhh so you'll be cutting up dead bodies"... :rolleyes:

It was that and general science I had down as courses to accept, ended up being an eenie meenie minie mo decision lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Will you stop posting pics of katy.I havent had a roide in aaaages:o

Lab_Mouse wrote: »

I haven't had a roide evar.
    Well since you asked nicely...

Is%20Katy%20Perry%20Lovely.jpg

Lab_Mouse wrote: »

Me neither, booo, worst part about being single again, regular roides not an option :(

Kersmash wrote: »

*elmo voice*
    Kersh, I love you!
    What's ur real name btw?

Darren. Pleasure to meet you sire!

Kersmash wrote: »
    Darren. Pleasure to meet you sire!

As you sir *tips hat*

Oh wait you're from Cork aren't you?
    Oi Daz, how's she keepin' kid? :pac:

My gf calls me that when she's trying to annoy me ><

Got me a laptop today. must invest in Minecraft now.

• Advertisement

Haha. What's minecraft, never heard of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement