Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Headshot wrote: »
    HOLY ****

that is unreal price and you'd have be bonkers to pay that tbh

Thats more than a good HDTV would cost, I mean if you were a sound engineer or music producer then yeah, money well spent, but sitting in my room playing games? nah.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lads im nearly done with my gaming setup, since the last pic iv mounted my TV to the wall and iv gotten this http://caseholder24.com/wall-mount-ps3-slim-caseholder-90-degrees-black-edition-p-44.html
    Ill mount that beside the tv, it will look awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

HOLY ****

that is unreal price and you'd have be bonkers to pay that tbh

That's not even considered expensive in the audiophile world . There are pairs of speaker cables going for 20k . Crazy monies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Lads im nearly done with my gaming setup, since the last pic iv mounted my TV to the wall and iv gotten this http://caseholder24.com/wall-mount-ps3-slim-caseholder-90-degrees-black-edition-p-44.html
    Ill mount that beside the tv, it will look awesome

How you finding PC gaming then ? make sure you post a picture of your setup when you're done, will probably make me very jealous :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

wait for april and get these bad boys

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/ps3-gaming-headsets/ear-force-px5.aspx

The wait is killing me but it will be worth it

:O

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Street fighter in 3D is FTW :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

dubstep gigs are insane. I've never given anything more welly than throwing shapes at that gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110324/tod-man-goes-on-shooting-spree-over-burr-045b8e8.html

Only in America.

Can anyone tell me what he's sniping with?

Not sure if I posted link right.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110324/tod-man-goes-on-shooting-spree-over-burr-045b8e8.html

Only in America.

Can anyone tell me what he's sniping with?

Not sure if I posted link right.

Literally lol'ed a moment ago :D

• Advertisement

6 days it took to turn a 150m stretch of motorway from this

japan-earthquake-damaged-road.jpg

.. into this -

japan-earthquake-fixed-road.jpg

Japan f_ale.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

I hope they documented this for discovery or something!

^ They can barely fix a pothole in this country, thats crazy, efficient governments ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

The Chinese Japanese, they're a great bunch of lads. :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    The Chinese Japanese, they're a great bunch of lads. :D

There's a video online somewhere of the Japanese building I think a skyscraper in a week, I'll try find it now.

Yeah I remember seeing that before. Unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Magill wrote: »
    How you finding PC gaming then ? make sure you post a picture of your setup when you're done, will probably make me very jealous :D

PC gaming is just so different and a nice change from the consoles, im waiting on that case holder and ill post a pic then

In other news I got crysis 2 for the pc and installing it at the moment

anyone else getting it on the consoles etc

PC gaming is just so different and a nice change from the consoles, im waiting on that case holder and ill post a pic then

Been thinking of it. Watched some vids on NGT & I'm not sure. It looks great but not a huge fan of futuristic shooters (except Resistance). Feel fre to review once you've played it a while. :rolleyes:

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Been thinking of it. Watched some vids on NGT & I'm not sure. It looks great but not a huge fan of futuristic shooters (except Resistance). Feel fre to review once you've played it a while. :rolleyes:

I have the demo and its only futuristic in the suit and a few other things, the guns fire bullets, its uses SCAR and ACR rifles and it feels like COD in a lot of ways, the abilities are cool and really balanced

Getting it the day after my exams finish. Going to be playing it later today at my mates actually.

I don't eat much chocolate but I always make an exception for this..

about_crunch_bar_426x237new.png

Also had a can of Lilt for the first in years yesterday, beautiful :)

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    I have the demo and its only futuristic in the suit and a few other things, the guns fire bullets, its uses SCAR and ACR rifles and it feels like COD in a lot of ways, the abilities are cool and really balanced

Just bought it on ebay so. Wow impetuousness and work boredom are an evil pair!

Listening to the news brief at the Pentagon, I was smiling like a little kid when they kept mentioning radar jammers and ac-130's :p

Listening to the news brief at the Pentagon, I was smiling like a little kid when they kept mentioning radar jammers and ac-130's :p

have you seen the A-Team movie? there's an ac-130 in that, deploys flares and everything as its being chased by uav's.

krudler wrote: »
    have you seen the A-Team movie? there's an ac-130 in that, deploys flares and everything as its being chased by uav's.

Nah, I have it on the hard drive, must watch it so :)

Nah, I have it on the hard drive, must watch it so :)

I (and every other COD fan in the cinema, and there must have been a few when I saw it) lol'ed as you see a video feed of infrared ac-130 footage blowing the sh1te out of a building and one of the guys watching is goes "thats so cool, it looks just like Call of Duty!" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

been playing CoD since CoD 2 so why the fukk im i still getting stunned and flashed by my own fecking grenades:oFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU:pac:

Has this happened to anyone before? My tb's have chat down as if it was 1/10, when I've it turned to 10/10. Only happened this weekend :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Has this happened to anyone before? My tb's have chat down as if it was 1/10, when I've it turned to 10/10. Only happened this weekend :confused:

Make sure the ps3 is outputtiing chat through them , check it out under accessories . Happened me before.

Cheers I'll try that

• Advertisement

I just wanted to post this pic..

nPv1dWhDWmg19nux5q7JbhZ2o1_400.jpg

That is all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement