Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Pfft, I can climb higher... and with no hands! :rolleyes: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Pfft, I can climb higher... and with no hands! :rolleyes: :pac:

Sweet baby jesus i would not trust those last few ladder steps ....

Wrestlemania weekend wooooooooooooooo :D

Some day of football too -

Twente(2nd) vs PSV(1st)
    Dortmund(1st) vs Hannover(3rd)
    Villarreal(4th) vs Barca(1st), best two footballing sides in the league
    Milan derby! (1st vs 2nd)

Football :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

cant wait for tomorrow night, finish work at 4.30, home sleep for a bit, then get in beer, pizza and watch some old Mania dvd's before the event, wooooooooooooo!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    forgive my stupidity, Mania is this sunday right? (havent watched wrestling in 2 years)
    Yup, the night where it all begins again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

So HMV can go suck me nuts, e30 for the ps3 keyboard (£10 on Amazon) and e30 for CoD4 (€20 on play.com). And they wonder why people don't buy Irish :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lee can ya not get a hold of a credit card / 3v card cause thats where I got mine on amazon :P Not that bad in the Uk HMV in the uk

Edit FCUK MARK NOBLE YA CNUT :P

I'm using mam's CC, just I thought that they'd be at least the same price (or 1/2e dearer in the shop). Payed e18 for keyboard delivered, and e19 for CoD 4 delivered, as opposed to e60 total for both in HMV.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    So HMV can go suck me nuts, e30 for the ps3 keyboard (£10 on Amazon) and e30 for CoD4 (€20 on play.com). And they wonder why people don't buy Irish :rolleyes:

really? its 16.99 in the one in limerick, the platinum one, saw it yesterday , ask em to check the price, used to work there and there was always price drops but stuff wasnt restickered.

Too late now, I already bought it and mam left the shop :p

*Bough it online for cheaper

• Advertisement

COD4 was around 40 euros in most places like HMV, Smyths and co. even 3 years after release up until recently. It's a joke. Fairly sure I say it for 20 euros the other day though.

COD4 was around 40 euros in most places like HMV, Smyths and co. even 3 years after release up until recently. It's a joke.

Just pick up a 2nd hand copy mate or trade in some ****ty game, oh like MW2 :pac:

Its the annoying thing about some Triple A titles, they stay full price for way too long, I really want Red Dead Redemption but its still 40 quid everywhere, not paying that for a now almost year old game.

You'd think the COD games would drop FIFA style every year but theres still enough people playing them that they stay full price , with FIFA and Smackdown games everyone just moves on to the next one whereas you constantly see new players with low ranks in COD lobbies.

We love you Rooney We do
    Sorry had to :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

In case anyone wants to know, here's where my videos are most popular...

chart6563864.png

A lot of Alaskans unless thats just countries?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

watching the MLG Black ops stream.. Optic just beat Team Envy..

360Icons is up next against VVV.. should be good games..

Mou's home record.. gone :eek:

watching the Rocky movies again, up to Rocky III now, the original is a classic, the 2nd basically a remake but he wins, the third is fun, fourth is pretty much an 80's music video/workout montage (but its class :P) the fifth is pretty pants, and the last one is superb, loved seeing it in the cinema, people cheering during the final fight, great stuff :D

Can imagine you knocking back a glass of raw eggs with a towl on your shoulders getting ready for a run :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Mou's home record.. gone :eek:

crazy aint it!!!! what.. 9 odd years I think!!! :eek:

if he lost it to barca or someone.. fair enough, but Sporting Gijon!! bwahahahah...

Uber respect to him thou! :D

• Advertisement

Can imagine you knocking back a glass of raw eggs with a towl on your shoulders getting ready for a run :p

done that, didnt last long lol lumpy protein shakes are almost as bad

hypermuse wrote: »
    crazy aint it!!!! what.. 9 odd years I think!!! :eek:

if he lost it to barca or someone.. fair enough, but Sporting Gijon!! bwahahahah...

Uber respect to him thou! :D

As bad as that is, it's the opposing manager who he lost to which really makes it a lol. Preciedao(Gijon's manager) had professional integrity questioned by Mourinho. #burned

As you said though, massive respect for the streak.

Played the MK demo at least a dozen times now.

MK9, Tiger Woods 12 :D and Crysis 2 will keep me occupied this summer.. along with Motorstorm if that is released which is highly unlikely for obvious reasons.

cant WAIT for MK, picking it up on PS3 for Kratos and the ps3 pad feels better for beat em ups to me, boards night MK tournaments anyone? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Played the MK demo at least a dozen times now.
    krudler wrote: »
    cant WAIT for MK, picking it up on PS3 for Kratos and the ps3 pad feels better for beat em ups to me, boards night MK tournaments anyone? :D

downloaded it there during the week... Seems like good fun!!! mite puck it up when its out even thou I suck badly at beat em ups.

love the bone crushing slow mo's lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Anyone familiar with After Effects? Fecking about with it all day on the new pc and its amazing whats possible :D Trying my hand at this soon ^^

Lovely stuff init :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement