Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

http://minecraft.net/

Look up some videos by Pyropuncher or our very own rgdaxter for more info on actual gameplay, those vids are exceptional!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

If ye haven't seen it already on AH have a look at Google Street View, they've updated it with way more streets.

http://maps.google.com/

my house looks weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Flecktarn wrote: »
    If ye haven't seen it already on AH have a look at Google Street View, they've updated it with way more streets.

http://maps.google.com/

I found me :D (2 years ago), saw the car flying by, I waved lol
    gimme 2 mins to upload.

Edit : Here I am, bottom right in maroon school jumper, with my chicken fillet roll :pac:
    40067358.jpg

that's pretty savage :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Leeg17 wrote: »

Is%20Katy%20Perry%20Lovely.jpg
    Fap...fap..fap...fap:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Fap...fap..fap...fap:D

time and a place dude :pac:

but yeah, i agree :D

Have Chicago Town chicken/pepper pizza in oven and a 500ml Diet Coke. Yummy :D

That Pizza is Heaven. Seriously, give me a naked Katy Perry, a PS3, a lifetimes supply of that pizza, sorted.

Kersmash wrote: »
    That Pizza is Heaven. Seriously, give me a naked Katy Perry, a PS3, a lifetimes supply of that pizza, sorted.

That pizza , on a nakkie Katy , playing Black Ops. :D

Was pretty scummy tho, the oven here is shti and it was all soggy in the middle :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Have Chicago Town chicken/pepper pizza in oven and a 500ml Diet Coke. Yummy :D

I much preferred the Footie Feast when it was out, but I presume that's not made anymore, and some other special pizza being done instead :(

Got me a chicago town pizza as well with all this talk of them :D om nom nom

That Footie Fest one TheChrisD is on about was so nice! now there special pizzas have too many onions :(

**** YOU ONIONS.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'm hungry. **** YOU LEE. **** YOU KRUD.

:pac:

I'm hungry. **** YOU LEE. **** YOU KRUD.

:pac:

That's no way for a mod to talk. I'm no mod, FVCKIN' PR!CK CNUTS :pac:

Fringe box set S1 and S2 came today. I already have S1, but for an extra pound to get S1 again, I can sell my second copy for €15, ch-ching going class party Monday with drink! :cool:

Out tonight or stay in? hmmmm...

krudler wrote: »
    Out tonight or stay in? hmmmm...

Mw2, we're you're friends! :p

Was walking into a practical today past some girls who must've been waiting for a class. One of them dropped their purse, still groggy from only just waking up I picked up the purse and handed it to the girl. She said "thanks", and I said "no problem". Kept walking and I could hear her friend going "awwwww, that was really nice of him".

Bit random, but it put a smile on my face for a few mins smile.gif

But ya didn't get the shift. Disappointing.

Kersmash wrote: »
    But ya didn't get the shift. Disappointing.

Ah alas, that elusive shift. Still waiting, 18 years in :eek:

• Advertisement

Awh shucks!

Went out afterall, no shift or roide but got a kebab and a **** load of cans of heineken that I was entrusted to mind then everyone who owned them fecked off, win :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Hammered ! Lol

Anyone know if I set up and Jap or US psn account and buy something with my fake psn id, will it be on my hard drive when I sign in with my normal psn id? i made a fake US one there and the themes and wallpapers I have from my own actual psn id are there as usual so does the same work for games? I reaaallly wanna get Resident Evil 2 off the US store :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

You should be able to play it on all accounts, its only the more expensive games that have DRM which ties them to one account per 24 hours or something (Warhawk did) Its buying off the US store where the problem is because i dont think you can buy stuff with an irish credit card, might need to buy a US PSN voucher online.

I'll be in the states in a few weeks anyway so might just get a $50 psn card when I'm there, the games on the US store are way cheaper, 6 bucks for all the old Resident Evils? yes please :D

The themes and stuff are way cooler too

Got the 3 working up in my apt. in Sligo, had to use the USB cable and point it towards the window. This can only mean two things;

1. I'm able to play CoD during the week.
    2. I'm failing this year's exams, see #1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

49 points in FF this week,not too bad I suppose

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement