Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    tell me more...

Sign up to UPC with Boards and you pay everything as normal, but get a e50 voucher to use either in D.I.D. Electrical or Carphone Warehouse. Hadny if you're signing up anyways

http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Sign up to UPC with Boards and you pay everything as normal, but get a e50 voucher to use either in D.I.D. Electrical or Carphone Warehouse. Hadny if you're signing up anyways

http://www.upc.ie/boardsoffer/

cool offer, but I wouldnt give carphone warehouse a penny lol the amount of crap I've had to sort out because of them for people over the years is unreal.

Sell it to someone buying a phone for 40e :D. I bought a phone there before and didn't get any free credit, kept going back and ended up losing e50 of the e150 :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

dogs.jpg

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Hello UPC!

Goodbye Eircom

:)

Another i must cross off my list that i cant play with :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Shammy - I take it no progress on your war to sort out UPC connections?

Elkat - what the hell kinda breed is that? Is that one of yours? It makes Cujo look like the taco bell dog :D

Shammy wrote: »
    Another i must cross off my list that i cant play with :(

Ah balls! Hopefully you get it sorted man...
    everlast75 wrote: »
    Elkat - what the hell kinda breed is that? Is that one of yours? It makes Cujo look like the taco bell dog :D

It's a 4 year old Newfoundland. The other litle fella in the background is ours too. We were just trying to see who was bigger... Turns out my girlfriend is tiny :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Beautiful dog, I love dogs :D Have 3 of my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

It's a 4 year old Newfoundland. The other litle fella in the background is ours too. We were just trying to see who was bigger... Turns out my girlfriend is tiny :o

Hopefully he doesn't shed like our Husky, gaff is covered in the stuff!

I'm guessing its a case of who is taking who for a walk as well...

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Advertisement

Denny M wrote: »
    Beautiful dog, I love dogs :D Have 3 of my own.

Thanks man! What kinda dogs you got yourself?
    Hopefully he doesn't shed like our Husky, gaff is covered in the stuff!

I'm guessing its a case of who is taking who for a walk as well...

She only sheds twice a year thankfully but when she does, she sheds a lot, Hoover out everyday!

Walking her is actually alright, she's so needy that she just sticks by my side.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Thanks man! What kinda dogs you got yourself?
    I have two Jack Russels and a Rottweiler, the youngest is the Rottie, acts like a big puppy most of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone see Raw last night? Rock vs Cena announced for Wrestlemania 28 in Miami, a year, that must be most advanced advertised match in wrestling history lol might go to it, Miami is cool and could go to Orlando for a week for the theme parks as well, hmmm..

krudler wrote: »
    anyone see Raw last night? Rock vs Cena announced for Wrestlemania 28 in Miami, a year, that must be most advanced advertised match in wrestling history lol might go to it, Miami is cool and could go to Orlando for a week for the theme parks as well, hmmm..
    Yeah, I saw that. I thought it was a bit odd advertising it for the next Wrestlemania, hopefully it won't backfire like Mr. Kennedy intending to use his Money in the Bank title shot at 'Mania, then getting injured and having to drop it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,098 ✭✭✭✭beertons

will someone take a picture of page 31 of the evening herald. don't know how to do it from my phone. huge heading, i lol'd when i saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Shammy - I take it no progress on your war to sort out UPC connections?

Nothing i can do about it , unfortunately upc have a strict peering policy .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Bit of a pickle lads.

Have a HD tele im moving into my room. Its currently hung on a tv bench and I believe that when it was bought the actually stand it sits on itself was thrown out (seen as it was screwed to hang). I cant think of anything that may substitute or even where to get a replacement. Dont wanna go buy a wall hanger type thing as they are fairly pricey.

Ideas? :(

phone1039.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

does that makes us boardies Dales??

Dunno. I suspect it's a fifa reference? Or, something to do with Dale Winton?

• Advertisement

hypermuse wrote: »
    does that makes us boardies Dales??

Pfft, like you guys alone can tame the loco beast from the East

51RB4BVZ1AL.jpg

We are your JuJu people, we're not worthy!

Juju or Ju-Ju is a word of West African origin, derived from the French joujou (toy) [1], that refers to the supernatural power ascribed to an object; or fetish.

This picture also showed up when I googled Juju -

0_o

I retract the above statement. :P

Hmm pic didn't show up -

JuJu-NO-STRAP-ON-GTFO.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Pissed-off-Obama

It reads like "did you know? Strap-on, gtfo!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

205209_10150143192382984_739182983_6490990_1243984_n.jpg

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

happy man balf?? :confused:

If spurs hold out 1-0 then thats a result!!

• Advertisement

Ooops..

literally bout 60 seconds after I said it... 2-0 lol!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement