Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Just after being released from the Mater Hospital in Dublin. Was in a park in Drumcondra at around 10:40pm tonight when I got attacked by some coke head. Nose busted and my cheek and eye are swollen like you couldnt imagine. There are some absolute bastards out there in this city that do stupid ****e to get kicks. Fúcking prick. Oh and sorry Lee for not hoppin on the PS3 tonight. I would of and all but got caught up in that bull****

Holy sh1t mate , you alright . Did he rob
    ya or just attack ya ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Looking for another youngfella, made an excuse to say I was laughing at him (in front of 2 girls) and cheap shotted me off the swing. Continued to hit into me on the ground hands and feet. Struggled to my feet in all this and tried to stop him which i dunno why but my first instinct wasnt "you're gonna be hurt after this hit him back".

*Delete*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

That sucks mate, there are some proper w*nkers about alrite. You get a look at his face ? Get him arrested or something.... although he'd probably get away with a slap on the wrist.

It was dark, I can only remember bits of the incident. Gave a statement to the nearest garda where another kid had actually taken a hit off the same guy and had an epileptic fit on the main road. They called in a unit and went on the search for him but i hadnt heard anythin of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What part of Drumcondra Spprratt?

Here ya go. Maps

Doesnt look too scummish lol Never heard of it and live down the road

Doesnt look too scummish lol Never heard of it and live down the road

Some 19/20 year old coked out of his head.

Go airsofting Ghost?
    Sprratt did ya report to the police ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Thats some rotten luck!

Being jumped is bad enough but just after leaving hospital!! Jeeez!

Hope your alrite man!

Anyone got any good short stories they want to.. "LEND" me :D

Frecking wish i passed English the first time i did it... this extra coursework is killing me !! Need more PS time !

FOOOK Shakespa aswel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Just after being released from the Mater Hospital in Dublin. Was in a park in Drumcondra at around 10:40pm tonight when I got attacked by some coke head. Nose busted and my cheek and eye are swollen like you couldnt imagine. There are some absolute bastards out there in this city that do stupid ****e to get kicks. Fúcking prick. Oh and sorry Lee for not hoppin on the PS3 tonight. I would of and all but got caught up in that bull****

Crap excuse for not going on :rolleyes:
    Joking, hope you're ok. Scummer will get what's coming to him eventually.

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    I cant lend you any but I can recommend Stephen king short stories, some arent full of horror, The Mist is an amazing short story by him, I used it in an essay and got 87% :D

:D Nah i have to write my own, horror sounds hard to write :) I might have a wee google search see if i can get any ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Hungover to bits, GF's birthday last night. I feel like death now! Class night though :P

Just butchered "The Way Home" :). Job done !!

Next up... shakespa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

oh Mcilroy.. whats happening to ya.. Pressure must be IMMENSE!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,098 ✭✭✭✭beertons

i've turned it off, can't look at this epic crash anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

FunkZ wrote: »
    Hungover to bits, GF's birthday last night. I feel like death now! Class night though :P

Cant hear that and not think of GTA Vice City, cruising above the beach in a chopper or just parking on a cliff and listening to it and watching the sun go down, what a game.

The soundtrack made that game x10 better! Must look around and see if I still have it.

Video killed the radio star.. :)

• Advertisement

I was asking Balfie over Facebook what songs would be good for a montage, and he sent me this. Skip to 1:40 :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I was asking Balfie over Facebook what songs would be good for a montage, and he sent me this. Skip to 1:40 :D

I actually like that song :o

Leeg17 wrote: »

on another note .. A good friend of my sisters is a music producer and I could ask him too make a tune to go along with the montage beats ect. Only a suggestion :)

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Anyone want any questions asked and answered on the MW3 talk im recording tomorrow night over on Trigger Happy Gaming?

will it be the best COD game released to date that causes all orther first person shooters makers t sh1t themselves and retire from makng them ???? Lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement