Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

That would be awesome but I dunno if it would be work the effort mate. Easier to match shots to a beat than to match beats to a shot if you know what I mean? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    We will be talking about topics such as it going head to head against the Battlefield Franchise and why it WILL win on console.

Let's hope because the way the COD fanchise is swirling down the toilet I'm converting slowly to the BF side of thing

Leeg17 wrote: »
    That would be awesome but I dunno if it would be work the effort mate. Easier to match shots to a beat than to match beats to a shot if you know what I mean? :p

well it was only a suggestion lol .. How's it coming along anyways .. Can't remember If I subbmitted any yet if not I have to have a clip in it lol

Scody94 wrote: »
    well it was only a suggestion lol .. How's it coming along anyways .. Can't remember If I subbmitted any yet if not I have to have a clip in it lol

Don't take me up wrong, I appreciate the offer :)
    Good, I've around 35 clips now, still though that won't be enough.

Don't take me up wrong, I appreciate the offer :)
    Good, I've around 35 clips now, still though that won't be enough.
    don't worry mate I didn't take up wrong I cudnt give a sh1te lol. I have a playlist on my iPod dedicated to remixes of quite alot of classic songs I can forward to you tommorow and if any of them suit alls good lol ( btw these aren't ye mans songs these are ones I got of vuse :p)

• Advertisement

Gave up on Black ops, went to MW2 got called a hack for quickscoping and getting 41-3 in a single game of demolition.

Went to Halo:Reach and am enjoying it and im recording a web series with dah boi's

Can't get the hang of Halo online have it sitting on the shelf .. Loved the SP but new understood the match making system or how to get guns lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I was asking Balfie over Facebook what songs would be good for a montage, and he sent me this. Skip to 1:40 :D

I remember seeing this before!! amazing stuff!!!

don't worry mate I didn't take up wrong I cudnt give a sh1te lol. I have a playlist on my iPod dedicated to remixes of quite alot of classic songs I can forward to you tommorow and if any of them suit alls good lol ( btw these aren't ye mans songs these are ones I got of vuse :p)

That'd be cool.

That'd be cool.

Any songs in mind .. Would safe the hassle of sending a load of songs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Watching Hard Boiled at the mo, christ what an action movie, its a pity John Woo went to the States and started turning out crap like Mission Impossible 2 and Windtalkers, this is still his finest hour imo,pisses all over Western action movies :

• Advertisement

Any songs in mind .. Would safe the hassle of sending a load of songs :p

Just the names would be fine. Something with a good beat would be ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

NO ONE CARES KRUDLER, GO CRY UNDER A ROCK YOU POO POO HEAD, NO ONE LIKES YOUR AND YOUR A DUMMY :mad:

.....just kidding :P love asian films, especially japanese ones, very big fan of Tatsuya Fujiwara

Im getting enough abuse on my youtube channel, dont need it here too :pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZD5JNukQlw&feature=relmfu

This guy was raging at me cos he was camping in the same spot over and over on a game of MW2 so to each him a lesson I'd wait until he got back there and noobtubed the sh1t out of him lol

Just the names would be fine. Something with a good beat would be ideal.

Just flicked through a third of them there now and no good beat for a montage .. Will go through rest tommorow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

12 hors latter..... 5,000 words thaiped, 3 peaces of england coarsewerk.... jewb dun !!!! FOOK YUS !!!!!

Magill wrote: »
    12 hors latter..... 5,000 words thaiped, 3 peaces of england coarsewerk.... jewb dun !!!! FOOK YUS !!!!!

I think you're all English'ed out :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i feel asleep at 8 and now im wide awake =/

Lol I'm awake since 6 this morning and i feel like I've just slept 12 hours :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Make up your mind weather -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Make up your mind weather -_-

welcome to Ireland!!

The place where there is no correct type of clothing you can wear for a given day!

Anyone use Google Chrome? If so, any recommendations re: extensions other the usual ones? Just updating my laptop and want to do an overhaul on every little aspect of my laptop.

Also using a netbook for the past 2 weeks at home has been a god awful experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Do ya have adblock Ade?

Do ya have adblock Ade?

Of course. Currently I have Adblock, Google mail checker, Cooliris, Turn off the Light and Awesome Screenshot extensions.

I've not really kept up to date with the latest stuff with Google Chrome, so I'm just curious as to what others use or can recommend me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Just got me tongue pierced :D

I hate having to do labs from 6+ weeks ago, having not learnt then how to do them :mad:

I hate having to do labs from 6+ weeks ago, having not learnt then how to do them :mad:

Pfft, just do it bit by bit in between COD lobbies like me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash wrote: »
    Just got me tongue pierced :D
    Fag

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement