Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Tallon wrote: »
    Fag

You'll love it, dont worry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Kersmash wrote: »
    You'll love it, dont worry.
    Hahah, ya bollox

On a live chat with Jeremy Bulloch: http://www.invasion.ie/webchat.html

kersmash.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

webchatwithjeremybulloc.png

Speak for himself, I know I'm a legend.

• Advertisement

Lol Does anyone know on the Kontrol Freeks website what ya put in for postal code

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Lol Does anyone know on the Kontrol Freeks website what ya put in for postal code

For sites that require a postal code i always put N/A. then they dont put it on the address

Tried that :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Dont know then mate soz

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

I'm pretty sure I only wrote in D22 for mine... you should prob try EIRE, it'll only appear at the bottom of the address anyway....?

Edit:

I only had 22 put in for it after Clondalkin and they got delivered fine...

• Advertisement

This is Clintmeatwoods mate... hangs out with him :p

http://twitcam.livestream.com/4h2my

what a twat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Trolololololol so I am :p

His youtube videos are... lovely :)

How much would you give me if I drove to his house, and got on the webcam?

Half price on your "usual"?

I'll send you a letter with 5 euro in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Magill wrote: »
    LuL :), pretty sure he was jokings. Its all the same,good players are good players, noobs are noobs and xbox has tons of them aswel :)

Imagine how awesome it'd be if you could play vs the other console, the BRDS vs IRL would have nothing over that badboy matchup !!!

Anyway, XBox fellas, Send lee some beast clips !!

Im just saying that ive found myself more likely to find 5 people looking out the same window on ps3 than on xbox :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Im just saying that ive found myself more likely to find 5 people looking out the same window on ps3 than on xbox :)

Funny, i've never found 5 people looking out the same window on the PS3 :) And i doubt you have either. Its obviously not that hard to get good clips on the 360 either since most montage makers play on it, just have to look at any of sandy ravages videos for proof :)

Actually, i find it alot easier getting clips against organised groups of pub players that rush flags etc, because they'll jump on flags all grouped up and since the xbox is apparently more vocal etc i'd say you'd get plently of opportunities.

Funny, i've never found 5 people looking out the same window on the PS3 :) And i doubt you have either. Its obviously not that hard to get good clips on the 360 either since most montage makers play on it, just have to look at any of sandy ravages videos for proof :)

Mags lets remember I am a PS3 fanboy!!! :pac: Plus lets face it, I think we both know that the reason by Sandy rapes is because America is full of dumb ****s :D

• Advertisement

Mags lets remember I am a PS3 fanboy!!! :pac: Plus lets face it, I think we both know that the reason by Sandy rapes is because America is full of dumb ****s :D

Meh, i just hate the whole elitist bull**** that people like to pull with the PS3 vs Xbox thing, nearly as bad as the PC vs Console debate that goes on every now and then. I mean are your stats that bad on the xbox vs your PS3 stats or what are you basing it on ?

Meh, i just hate the whole elitist bull**** that people like to pull with the PS3 vs Xbox thing, nearly as bad as the PC vs Console debate that goes on every now and then. I mean are your stats that bad on the xbox vs your PS3 stats or what are you basing it on ?

Well mainly I just remember going over to Xbox and I was finding it very difficult and came up against alot of players on Black Ops that would barely give me half a second to think when I saw them. Went on PS3 MW2 in a friends house the other day and went like 60-2 in my first game and that was after getting used to the xbox controller the past 4 or so months! Anyway you are bound to find gob****es on both. I just find myself battling for top spot alot more on Xbox than I remember on PS3 :pac:

Well mainly I just remember going over to Xbox and I was finding it very difficult and came up against alot of players on Black Ops that would barely give me half a second to think when I saw them. Went on PS3 MW2 in a friends house the other day and went like 60-2 in my first game and that was after getting used to the xbox controller the past 4 or so months! Anyway you are bound to find gob****es on both. I just find myself battling for top spot alot more on Xbox than I remember on PS3 :pac:

Having a one off game is hardly proof tho, obvious you were going to struggle a bit when you first changed consoles. I mean whats your K/D etc at on the xbox, just had a sneakly look on the PS3 and your sitting on 1.53 + 0.82 W/L. Maybe your just playing with better players ? I never played with you an awful lot on the PS3 but im pretty sure you were fighting for second place any time i did :)*Just messing with ya :)
    Xbox controller is gay :) Main reason i never really got into it, cramps my hands :(

Having a one off game is hardly proof tho, obvious you were going to struggle a bit when you first changed consoles. I mean whats your K/D etc at on the xbox, just had a sneakly look on the PS3 and your sitting on 1.53 + 0.82 W/L. Maybe your just playing with better players ? I never played with you an awful lot on the PS3 but im pretty sure you were fighting for second place any time i did :)*Just messing with ya :)
    Xbox controller is gay :) Main reason i never really got into it, cramps my hands :(

Im just used to it now. I would say more so than the PS3 now for sure. On Xbox I usually play with 2 of my real life mates and they arent that good. Checking my MW2 K/D here is 1.83 and tbh I really dunno how. Probably because ive been going like 70-30 with the spas extended mags lol

Im just used to it now. I would say more so than the PS3 now for sure. On Xbox I usually play with 2 of my real life mates and they arent that good. Checking my MW2 K/D here is 1.83 and tbh I really dunno how. Probably because ive been going like 70-30 with the spas extended mags lol

:D Its all in your head :)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Lads, for the sake of everyone in the forum, can ye's please preferably discuss this console wars re: COD ability subject in the off topic or in one of the About last night threads. You just know that there will be individuals for whom they'll want to help light the fuse on this bomb(topic). I realise your discussing this in a reasonable manner but rather this community project thread not be derailed.

Lads, for the sake of everyone in the forum, can ye's please preferably discuss this console wars re: COD ability subject in the off topic or in one of the About last night threads. You just know that there will be individuals for whom they'll want to help light the fuse on this bomb(topic). I realise your discussing this in a reasonable manner but rather this community project thread be derailed.

<3 Sozz hun no bodge

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Posts moved

Honestly don't mind you's discussing it here or in the About last night thread. As I said, you just know people will derail that thread even if your discussing it reasonably between yourselves.

Also if you want me to move it to the 360 or PS3 thread, let me know below.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement