Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Im about to order.................... my new PC :cool:

What specs will it have?

Very nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

i got a lend of BLops today for Xbox 360 ... put it in and the xbox nearly fcuking melted sounded like a washing machine and ruined the game. now have to get a new xbox and blops for my mate :(:p it prop serves me right for trying blops on xbox lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Guys, does anyone have cod4 on steam that i could test my laptop with ? Wanna make sure it runs before i buy a mouse/mat etc next week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

dunno if ye have seen this longer complete version of BF3 but either way.. here it is..

I also notice in this video he was able to go prone.. wonder if you can do that in MP.. couldnt in BF2 but was thinking if you could go prone as a sniper then u'd practically be invisible!

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Guys, does anyone have cod4 on steam that i could test my laptop with ? Wanna make sure it runs before i buy a mouse/mat etc next week

are you looking for an acc or the game disk? i bought the game about 6 months ago and my laptop dosnt have the required settings. i could sent it to ya if ya want FOC

Scody94 wrote: »
    are you looking for an acc or the game disk? i bought the game about 6 months ago and my laptop dosnt have the required settings. i could sent it to ya if ya want FOC

An account with CoD4 on it, just to test my laptop on it. Do you have a CD key with it ?

OH... AND FOOOK YOU GHOST !!! YA BASTARRRD YA ! :D

hypermuse wrote: »
    dunno if ye have seen this longer complete version of BF3 but either way.. here it is..

I also notice in this video he was able to go prone.. wonder if you can do that in MP.. couldnt in BF2 but was thinking if you could go prone as a sniper then u'd practically be invisible!

Yeah, you could prone in BF2, not in BC tho. Pretty sure i read that they're taking it back.

An account with CoD4 on it, just to test my laptop on it. Do you have a CD key with it ?
    ori ha PC noob i is
    key ?? ill have a look

is it the "Dont lose this number ! its required for full use" one ye if so ill sent it by PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

WOOP 1000th post see ya's im never gonna post again lol

Scody94 wrote: »
    ori ha PC noob i is
    key ?? ill have a look

is it the "Dont lose this number ! its required for full use" one ye if so ill sent it by PM

haha, that sounds like it alrite :) Would appricate that alot mate :D<3

haha, that sounds like it alrite :) Would appricate that alot mate :D<3
    PM Sent hope it works :o

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

WOOP 1000th post see ya's im never gonna post again lol

Why not??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Why not??
    Cause the next big milestone is 10,000 posts.. and that's just sad... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

@TalTallon

Yes, it is:D

Tryin to bait him into postin again. sssshhhhhhh

So kells, how are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    @TalTallon

Yes, it is:D

Tryin to bait him into postin again. sssshhhhhhh

So kells, how are you?
    Oh right ;)

Kells, you're crap at CoD...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Leeg17 wrote: »

I've to get my ticket for the 16th soon actually.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap Xbox? Honestly, I'm just tired of CoD mostly these days, I rarely play it, and I'm looking to expand my horizons. Really wanna play Halo and Gears. Would it be worth the risk getting a second hand one?

Tonight on PS3 I played BF:1943(would be good if if lobbies had more that 4 players), Magic The Gathering(unexpectedly great fun) and I just downloaded the HD remake of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I love that game as a young lad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kersmash wrote: »
    I've to get my ticket for the 16th soon actually.

Anyone know where I can get a cheap Xbox? Honestly, I'm just tired of CoD mostly these days, I rarely play it, and I'm looking to expand my horizons. Really wanna play Halo and Gears. Would it be worth the risk getting a second hand one?

Tonight on PS3 I played BF:1943(would be good if if lobbies had more that 4 players), Magic The Gathering(unexpectedly great fun) and I just downloaded the HD remake of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I love that game as a young lad :D

tesco of all places are selling the slimline 360 with a kinect included for 249 I think, the 4gb arcade one is 160 something walked past it the other day.

In the last few days I picked up Halo Reach, Red Dead Redemption, Alan Wake and Splinter Cell Conviction for the 360, all games from last year I wanted to get and now they're all cheap seemed like the right time to catch up.

Started playing Red Dead last night, its fcuking awesome, why the hell did I wait a year to get it :rolleyes:

oh and I got my ticket already for EITS on the 16th, should be a great gig

God damn student loan wont be in until May 2nd..... Apparently portal 2 is amazing... valve proving again why they are the best game developer around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

God damn student loan wont be in until May 2nd..... Apparently portal 2 is amazing... valve proving again why they are the best game developer around.

Its a pity they take bloody long to release stuff though, wheres HL episode 3?! episode 2 came out, what? 4 years ago? cant wait for portal 2, the first one is fantastic, the Orange Box is worth buying just for that

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement