Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

krudler wrote: »
    Its a pity they take bloody long to release stuff though, wheres HL episode 3?! episode 2 came out, what? 4 years ago? cant wait for portal 2, the first one is fantastic, the Orange Box is worth buying just for that

Aye, lazy bastards :D

Fook episode 3, if i dont hear any news on HL3 this year i'll be very angry !!!

You'd have to imagine that their next project will be half life related tho, hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Magill wrote: »
    Aye, lazy bastards :D

Fook episode 3, if i dont hear any news on HL3 this year i'll be very angry !!!

You'd have to imagine that their next project will be half life related tho, hopefully.

there was some (probably fake) HL3 engine screenshots floating about at one stage but nothing since. I love hearing the familiar twang of the guitar that means a new Valve game is starting up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Counter strike 2 ? Hmmn

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Counter strike 2 ? Hmmn

462162d1280724278-iphone-4-jailbroken-aka-return-jailbreakme-com-randymarshjizz.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Mag, up for a bit of CSS pub when I get UPC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I've heard bits and pieces about a possible cs2 . As long as they don't make it an annual thing and keep the basics the same I can't see it being challenged in the competitive scene .

Oh oh . Gears 3 has dedicated servers :) another step in the right direction !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

i have a love hate relationship with portal.Brilliant idea for a game but christ it use to do my head in!

ever play it drunk?it induces the spins and makes you feel sick!!:D

@krudler red dead redempion is great.Must get it for the ps3.

OFC lee :) Once i get a decent mouse i'll be playing a bit good bit of css pubs.
    I've heard bits and pieces about a possible cs2 . As long as they don't make it an annual thing and keep the basics the same I can't see it being challenged in the competitive scene .

Oh oh . Gears 3 has dedicated servers another step in the right direction !

It will diffinately come, i really dont know how well it would work out on console tho, it could be hit or miss. Its the simple nature of the game that makes it so good competitively, i dont know if that is enough for the casual gamers of the console world... PC casual gamers have alot of options with mods and stuff which you dont get on the PS3/Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Sorry I had to post :( Just seen the trailer for the maps look alright not excellent not bad though

my laptop charger died. gf. ffs

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Aye, I need to buy a new one as well. Can only use my laptop when it's plugged in -_^

___

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Magill wrote: »
    462162d1280724278-iphone-4-jailbroken-aka-return-jailbreakme-com-randymarshjizz.jpg

I am drunk. I saw this ^^. I laughed hard. So hard I fell off my chair...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

How do beta versions work? I want to play it sooo bad. It looks incredible. I've been spending my life looking at gears 3 vids on the tube. :D

Nvm it's ok, the trip switch went off for the house (I thought it was laptop cos the lights were on a different circuit and thus still on).

Same Ade, my laptop has 5 minutes battery power so it has to be plugged in all the time, tis a balls.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Nvm it's ok, the trip switch went off for the house (I thought it was laptop cos the lights were on a different circuit and thus still on).

Same Ade, my laptop has 5 minutes battery power so it has to be plugged in all the time, tis a balls.

ha mine too, is it a Dell? I cant be arsed spending 80 quid or whatever it is on a new battery, getting a macbook later in the year so will save the money for that

Nah, a HP. You're supposed to plug it in, let it charge and once fully charged run it down. The effort :p

Anyways I use my laptop way more than the average person so in 2.5 years I'm not surprised it's like this. The charger died, but I'm only after looking on Ebay and the originals are only e10, reckon they'd be ok to use?

A mac, fancy :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Mine is 0%. The battery is feckin crap anyway, 3 hours max. The Samsung netbook I was on for near a month while I wasn't gaming lasts like 7 hours! :rolleyes:
    krudler wrote: »
    ha mine too, is it a Dell?

Mine is anyway.

Dell Inspirion 1525 -_-

A mac, fancy :D

yeah I wanna get into editing and stuff, I know a mac isnt needed for this, but they're soooo shiny :D my flatmate has an ipad and the imovie software is cool on it, its a little portable sound mixing and video editing device, dead handy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Works like this

VIP Access began Last Friday

Epic Edition of BulletStorm gives you beta access this week

People who Pre-Order GOW3 or Get an internet code get access next monday.

Beta ends on May 3rd

Thanks, and where would one go about obtaining one of these codes without pre-ordering?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Works like this

VIP Access began Last Friday

Epic Edition of BulletStorm gives you beta access this week

People who Pre-Order GOW3 or Get an internet code get access next monday.

Beta ends on May 3rd

Actually according to the gears of war website the beta ends the 15th May see below

Enlist in the most explosive gaming event of the spring: the Gears of War 3 Multiplayer Beta! Get into the Beta by preordering Gears of War 3 through select retailers. The Beta begins April 25 and ends May 15. For those of you who purchased the Bulletstorm Epic Edition (on Xbox 360 only), you get early access to the Beta, beginning April 18. This is your chance to help shape the most anticipated game of 2011. Find more beta details and the selected pre-order retailer in your region after the jump!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Just received a mail to say Mortal Kombat is winging its way from Amazon...

So much win...

:cool:

How does this only have 844 views?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Because it's shít and annoying....

Tallon wrote: »

Bullsh!t

Tallon wrote: »

so's your face!

booyah!

just joking, you're lovely.

you like boys

eeeeewwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Just heard that Mortal kombat 9 was supposed to be released on friday ... bad news folks....... lol jk but friday being good friday it has been pushed up to Tommorow for release so im told :D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement