Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Anyone know how long hardwareversand takes to deliver?

Ask Sprrratt. I think he got a pc delivered around two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ask Sprrratt. I think he got a pc delivered around two weeks ago.

You rang?

Yeah mine took about 4-5 days once they received payment. No more than a week anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I play Virtual Pro mode only. So in short, I created an indivdual player who starts out on next to nothing stats which I then improved by completing the many accomplishments. I'm part of a club including Kharrell, Eamo, Remi and Ray and we batter the vast majority of clubs we face :) We all play in set positions, again I'm the center forward / center attacking midfielder.

I just enjoy it more due to working as a team (seeing a pattern here I hope :D) and having a role in the team. It's so much fun do well collectively then individually... for me anyways.

In December when me and Ray were at the top of games and put in some crazy hours, we were ranked 23 in Europe at one point. Such awesome football was played to which made that bit more satisfying.

Offer is there but if you want to ever join us, by all means the door is open. Just give us a shout on here, PSN or twitter.

Ah yeah I've got a virtual pro, I played that gametype a good few times. CAM he is I'm sure. You know the challenges you need to complete to get him better, do they have to be completed in the Virtual pro game mode or can you do them in anything, like exhibition matches or even career mode? I think you can do em anywhere? Not sure though. My lad is pretty ****e, he's like 72 or something? Not even sure what that means :P

Cheers for the offer lad, I think I'll work on getting better at the game first before I embarrass myself infront of ye :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

You can do the VP challenges in career mode, not sure about the other modes.

im playing career atm.the badtards wont put me on :P

• Advertisement

hang on, email from coach! this is my chance :P

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Kersmash wrote: »
    Ah yeah I've got a virtual pro, I played that gametype a good few times. CAM he is I'm sure. You know the challenges you need to complete to get him better, do they have to be completed in the Virtual pro game mode or can you do them in anything, like exhibition matches or even career mode? I think you can do em anywhere? Not sure though. My lad is pretty ****e, he's like 72 or something? Not even sure what that means :P

Cheers for the offer lad, I think I'll work on getting better at the game first before I embarrass myself infront of ye :P

72 is your overall stat. I'm currently 94. Think Remi is the highest with 96(?). In the main menu, there's a scoreboard in the background. You can toggle it with R1 and L1 I think and it will show the high overall VP stat from people in your friends list. I'd recommend trying to get to 85 minimal if you do focus on VP.

You can do the accomplishments in exhibition, career, online pro ranked match and pro club as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I want to marry this woman.

jordan-chivette-5.jpg?w=500&h=778

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Fairly open match

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Yup L33 Posted it in the Call of Duty Pics & Vids thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Lol Poor Craig :P Only a few more days

Ya I think you clip it to the inside of the case but some1 here mite give a more definative answer

Too easy for united tonite

For comparisons sake -

Balfie's internet is faster than 94% of IE
    Ade's ............................... 16% of IE, grade F+

#hooray

• Registered Users Posts: 19,718 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

plenty of this going on last night...

036-cage_sub-xray_torso2.jpg

033-cage_sub-xray_jaw.jpg

mortalkombat2011_2.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Anyone watching this Barca-Madrid match? Getting a bit crazy at this point.

Denny M wrote: »
    Anyone watching this Barca-Madrid match? Getting a bit crazy at this point.

That messi's a handy player so he is

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    That messi's a handy player so he is
    His goals, particularly the second one, have been about the only good things in this match. The diving from both teams for nearly every challenge was just a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Denny M wrote: »
    His goals, particularly the second one, have been about the only good things in this match. The diving from both teams for nearly every challenge was just a joke.

El Classico Pantomima.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement