Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

:O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Scody94 wrote: »
    how much ? ill be able to tell by the price :P

got it off a bloke that i lived beside, his owl lad wanted it gone an in a hurry so i offered a tenner an he took it... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭HxGH

Sprrratt wrote: »
    I hate you guys -.-

I thought it was amazing ;) Good work!

Balfie wrote: »
    got it off a bloke that i lived beside, his owl lad wanted it gone an in a hurry so i offered a tenner an he took it... :P

Do you know what to even put in it lol :P

Do you know what to even put in it lol :P

not a clue, im just gonna hang it on a wall when i get me own place..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Looks more like a Classic Army to me, Jing Gong usually go for the Military AUG with the swarovski scope, I`ll post a Pic of my ACR when it gets painted to make ya`ll jealous

ive had the Aug A2 from jing gong before and it looks identical

meh The ACR is too common :cool: ... :D Lol Joke the MagPul ACR is an Amazin rifle

Damn right :P The internals are good, it has an ARES Gearbox and lets face it, Ares are just plain awesome, expensive though, It comes with a standard Tightbore so no need to go and buy another one, just needs a motor and gear upgrade, maybe a new rubber, a hop up unit was released a while back apparently it makes the gun even better, ordered the new LONEX Flash mags there a few days ago, cant wait to skirmish with nonstop 360 round feeding mags :cool:

I dont know man, I like AUG`s but never got so into them that I can tell the difference, im an US man myself, I know almost every gun made by the US :P that being said I hate russian weapons, except the ACR with AK Lower receiver

did ya get a folding stock for the ACR ??

i was a US gun fanatic but i bought an SVD and then an AK74 ....
    Mostly though show me a WW2 gun ill save and buy it lol big big WW2 enthusiast

Yeah brought it down to TNTQ and got it installed when I was getting my Ambi selector switch fixed, a lot of people dont like it but I think its pretty darn sexy, that being said the fixed stock does look amazing but the folding stock is useful for CQB games and turning it into a Sniper, Magpul are bringing out a 17.5 inch barrel so if you make the stock as long as it can go, give it a bipod and a decent scope then throw on the 75 round smaller P-mag your set for sniper games.

dont know what it was when i held it with the fixed stock it just seemed too small . didnt get a chance to hold it with the folding stock but always loved the look of it on the A&K model

Lads Im such a nub but why can't I play Younoob vids?
    Nothing turning the PC on and off wouldnt fix :D

A&K Model was over rated apparently, it had poor internals and rare parts so it made repairs difficult, now Magpul have stuff everywhere, and most parts are M4 parts so repairs are easy for the Magpul verson, price is still a problem how ever, magpul charge a lot for quality, the new RIS handguard is 60-70 euro which isnt bad but you can always slap MOE rails on the standard handguard for like 15 euro

ye the A&K model had a one of a kind hop-up and they didnt sell parts seperate
    but they came back into poduction after the Magpul/Ares version .... very convienient :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

would love chelsea to grab the title off united.Won a few quid on arsenal to day,had them at 5/`1 for halftime draw/fulltime win:D

I want a ACR with M4 bullup :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

WERE TALKING ABOUT ACR`s NOT FOOTBALL! :mad:
    yes my post was off topic but it is the off topic thread:pac:

awww <3

I vow to get one by August

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Right so I'm not the most computer literate person in the world so you'll have to excuse me but I doubt I can explain this any better, but any help is appreciated.

In short since yesterday morning I've been unable to use my laptop normally. After I put in the password to access my profile I get the Registry Error warning (http://i51.tinypic.com/2gsrbxy.jpg) and then immediately the laptop restarts.

I can use the laptop fine in safe mode, am I wrong in thinking third party software is conflicting and causing the issue :confused: I've used the Windows Registry Repair - scan and fix anyway in safe mode + Spyware scan and all that. All is well in that regards

Audio Service is all turned off I can't remember from past experiences if that is normal or not but whatever the case maybe, I seemingly can't get that working in Safe Mode. I use Windows 7 Ultimate if that matters.

All in all, I'am in mind talking a whole lot of gibberish :D If anyone knows what the heck I'm on about and has any experience in dealing with this, any help is appreciated as said above. If nothing else, I'll take it to my mate who's in IT and is sound enough to fix any issues for free (well a few pints) as he has done so in the past, I rather avoid going to him as I kinda feel bad having done so a few times this calendar year. Had the laptop since 07, it's only been problematic this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Off the top of my head , uninstall the last thing you installed then try again .
    If not that try a system restore from before the latest windows update.
    07 laptop , windows ultimate... i hope you've hidden away a certain update .

lads I heard Bin Laden was caught cause he used his real address on Psn.. He was tryin to access blops at the time..

M4 bullpup, do you mean an SA80 or L85?

The SA80

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Balfie wrote: »
    lads I heard Bin Laden was caught cause he used his real address on Psn.. He was tryin to access blops at the time..

I reckon he was 540 no-scoped

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Off the top of my head , uninstall the last thing you installed then try again .
    If not that try a system restore from before the latest windows update.
    07 laptop , windows ultimate... i hope you've hidden away a certain update .

Yeah I'll do that when I get home for sure.

Certain update? :o You've lost me. I trust my mate has whatever he's meant to have hidden away :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement