Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

hypermuse wrote: »
    Just rent it man...

I played single player and finished it I'd saw in bout 8-9 hours total!! 2 player is also fun (only played few hours of it) but cant imagine thats terribly long either...

be far cheaper for you to rent it for a few nights rather than buy and sell!
    I have it, I can't play it because of PSN !

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Tallon wrote: »

play the single player?

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    I have heard good things.;)

Its awesome, platforming perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Single player you can!!

I'm sure you have at least 1 friend you can invite around to play the 2 player with.. doesnt have to be on-line, splitscreen!!

Great game thou!! really is!

krudler wrote: »
    play the single player?
    *sigh

No, I can't. You need PSN to activate it :rolleyes:

trust me, even if it was SP, I would play it :)

• Advertisement

*sigh

No, I can't. You need PSN to activate it

trust me, even if it was SP, I would play it

Serious??

My flatmate bought it there maybe week and bit ago.. Was after Easter Sunday when he got it so PSN was defo still down..

Being playing it with no probs!! Hate that bud

You get the free PC version with it??

*sigh

No, I can't. You need PSN to activate it :rolleyes:

trust me, even if it was SP, I would play it :)

lol no you dont, only if you want to activate the Steam account, I have it and played it last week while the PSN outage was still on, you have it sitting there ready to be played dude :)

krudler wrote: »
    lol no you dont, only if you want to activate the Steam account, I have it and played it last week while the PSN outage was still on, you have it sitting there ready to be played dude :)
    I only have the PC version, my nephew has the PS3 one... Hence, i cannot play!

are you bigger than your nephew??

THUMP (runs away with portal 2) :D

hypermuse wrote: »
    are you bigger than your nephew??

THUMP (runs away with portal 2) :D
    No, he's bigger :(

• Advertisement

ah ok, you still need psn to play the pc one? or do you just mean to play co-op?

you cannot install it until you active the PS3 copy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭ihatetractors

:D:D

Hehe no way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Haha nice Tal. I remember a few months ago Ade's old account got front paged in sport for some soccer goal, before it was banned o.0

You're welcome btw ;)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Haha nice Tal. I remember a few months ago Ade's old account got front paged in sport for some soccer goal, before it was banned o.0

Had it a few times actually, think I was 2nd for like close to three weeks! The vid was taken down though... as was my channel as you said above. Something like 90k + views on that one vid alone -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Its handy enough to get views on sports clips / hot topic clips i think.

My second most watched video is a "NAT type fix" that i posted when lots of people were getting those transmission errors, has like 9k views and 59 comments. My css movie has 9998 views !!! WOOO, no 80k but tis good for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Nice one man! did you tag like hell?

for which ?

Didn't really for either.

For the fix thing, it was the first result when people searched "Transmission error" so thats why it got a few views. And the css thing was probably because at the time there were very few cs videos on youtube, at the time nearly all fragmovies and stuff were posted on forums etc and downloaded, it isnt even a good video, clips are from about 3 nights PCW's from when i had pretty much quit playing the game.. got quite a lot of comments either calling me a hacker/noob-basher or about my lack of editing skills :D

Its really hard to get any amount of views on a cod video because of how many people post cod vids, I just about scrape 300-400 on most of mine and thats only when i post it on here + 3 or 4 other sites. I'd say you would get 10x the amount of views on a cod vid if you put it on the sports section and name it "Rooney hatrick vs arsenal" or something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

dddd.jpg

I need a new computer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Agh did you ever have a moment where you can't remember a song but you hear it everywhere.Would someone know this song.It starts in a piano solo then some fella starts singing something like You stare politely right on through Some sort of window to your right

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Agh did you ever have a moment where you can't remember a song but you hear it everywhere.Would someone know this song.It starts in a piano solo then some fella starts singing something like You stare politely right on through Some sort of window to your right

How to save a life by the fray

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Thanks.Googled it and your right :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

How to save a life by the fray

Ghey! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement