Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Whiteboy vs woody . Lolololol

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Top rated comment. . Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I thought i would share this musical genius with you:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

886 views on a vid and no subscribers whatsoever in 2 days is a result im delighted with :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Whats all this locking threads!!
    Go offline for a few days and all hell breaks loose

Ah no back on topic in the off topic thread,van der vaart better score a hatrick tomorrow,me needs the FF points

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Whiteboy vs woody . Lolololol

Whiteboy I've said my piece on him before. But Woody, Woody gradually has become worse since the turn of the year IMO. He's 40 Y/O and he acts like a child, the vid he made was cretinous and hypocritical. Only when it affects HIM does he have a problem with what the likes of Whiteboy.

On another Youtube releated note, credit to Wings. Very nice couple of gestures by him recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I dont realy listen to PKA anymore, whats going on with woody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

From misclicking and watching the first 2 minutes of his video, apparently Whiteboy mislabelled one of his videos and knocked Woody from a would-be top spot, something he rarely gets.

Views = Top spot = More subs and views = two fiddy $

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Whiteboy I've said my piece on him before. But Woody, Woody gradually has become worse since the turn of the year IMO. He's 40 Y/O and he acts like a child, the vid he made was cretinous and hypocritical. Only when it affects HIM does he have a problem with what the likes of Whiteboy.

On another Youtube releated note, credit to Wings. Very nice couple of gestures by him recently.

Idd, he was slamming the **** out of hutch and fwiz when they spoke out about whiteboy and xjawz. I actually favorited his vid hoping that they'll have a big youtube war.. shame, would have been good.

I've never liked woody, hes a snake.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    From misclicking and watching the first 2 minutes of his video, apparently Whiteboy mislabelled one of his videos and knocked Woody from a would-be top spot, something he rarely gets.

does COD and handbags go hand in hand these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It's a side-effect of CoD withdrawal, along with the shakes, night sweats and nausea. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Ive stopped watching alot of commentators recently after all this giveaway and top favourites BS, nearly every vid someone will drop in "please like and fav, it helps me out" If thats all your worried about I dont think ill bother watching your videos.

I do love the irony that if you're decent at cod or games in general, have a pvr and a youtube channel that starts getting huge hits you could literally play games as a full time job, careers pah who needs em

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

krudler wrote: »
    I do love the irony that if you're decent at cod or games in general, have a pvr and a youtube channel that starts getting huge hits you could literally play games as a full time job, careers pah who needs em

Talent in any field can make ya money :)

Woody is just pissing me off lately . The whole YouTube thing seems to have gone straight to his head and he seems more money hungry than ever (hard to blame him) . I've actually subscribed to wings now . He seems to be going the opposite way .

Must tidy up my subscriptions :)

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Woody is just pissing me off lately . The whole YouTube thing seems to have gone straight to his head and he seems more money hungry than ever (hard to blame him) . I've actually subscribed to wings now . He seems to be going the opposite way .

Must tidy up my subscriptions :)

#hi5

Even if I've disagreed with him a lot and slated him in the past including on here, but at least he has always been honest and he stands by his opinion. Since the surgery he had earlier this year, he has certainly mellowed out more and some of his interview commentaries are very good listening. Seems a natural at it actually. Himself, Xcal, Hutch and Smoove are really the only subs I definitely watch now. One or two I'm probably forgetting.

I don't fault Woody for wanting the money especially in his circumstances. But there's an arrogance with him now plus the change of tune from one extreme to another was unbelievable tbf. The ego is in overdrive I feel. Plus maybe it was me, but the whole PAX thing was rather odd.

Like you, I really need to clean the sub box.

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Wings complains too much, he complained about SR-71`s for christ sake, you can counter act them with a 4 kill streak :P

His complaint was that it should be a higher killstreak than what it is currently, I agree. 7 / 8 kills is nothing.

#hi5

Even if I've disagreed with him a lot and slated him in the past including on here, but at least he has always been honest and he stands by his opinion. Since the surgery he had earlier this year, he has certainly mellowed out more and some of his interview commentaries are very good listening. Seems a natural at it actually. Himself, Xcal, Hutch and Smoove are really the only subs I definitely watch now. One or two I'm probably forgetting.

I don't fault Woody for wanting the money especially in his circumstances. But there's an arrogance with him now plus the change of tune from one extreme to another was unbelievable tbf. The ego is in overdrive I feel. Plus maybe it was me, but the whole PAX thing was rather odd.

Like you, I really need to clean the sub box.

Pretty much what my thoughts are . On my iPhone so cba'd typing it all . I was xcal religiously , even if he does complain quite a bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

#hi5

Dude, you are fupping Twitter MAD!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement