Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Smoke signals

• Registered Users Posts: 19,717 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Pidgeon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

SHOUT LIKE THIS!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Gotta love cheap star wars t-shirts from Tesco :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

What should you do if you forgot the pin code of an ipod touch?

My brother just forgot there, such a n00b :D :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Google iForgot.

Not being smart, it's a legit site :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    resync it in iTunes

Thanks anyways, but i just guessed it right....in my first go :cool:

Just reinforcing my views that i am the smarter, betterlooking brother

jesus+dick+3-500x375+mcs.jpg

rendering out my first commentary in ages :)

Mine started at 1:15, and now it's 1:05 gone, 40 to go :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

13 hours bitches :(

Since I put in Win7 though it's nearly 5x faster :)

• Advertisement

Knew you'd chime in. Still can't be that fast though?

Worked out around 10 minutes for a 15 second clip, 40 minutes for every minute. I'm still probably using the wrong format, framterate or something.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Know there are a few wrestling fans here, and former ones but if you's are bored, here's a 24/7 Royal Rumble stream. Currently it's Royal Rumble '99 (I actually got my neighbour to record this when I was 11 :o) -

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4dc1aa806dedf

Recommend watching 2000 (which starts very soon) for the World Title match if your still up in the early hours and haven't already seen it. There's a schedule there as well.

Old Skool WWF <3 lol

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Worked out around 10 minutes for a 15 second clip, 40 minutes for every minute. I'm still probably using the wrong format, framterate or something.

How long are your uploads with UPC?

I think around 45 minutes for the Havana Dom video

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Know there are a few wrestling fans here, and former ones but if you's are bored, here's a 24/7 Royal Rumble stream. Currently it's Royal Rumble '99 (I actually got my neighbour to record this when I was 11 :o) -

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4dc1aa806dedf

Recommend watching 2000 (which starts very soon) for the World Title match if your still up in the early hours and haven't already seen it. There's a schedule there as well.

Old Skool WWF <3 lol

ah the 2000 Rumble, the one that caused Channel 4 to have a sh1t fit about their newly acquired WWF broadcasting rights and abandon it after a year :pac: I dont think they were expecting people being pedigreed into thumbtacks and Mae Youngs saggy tits on their first PPV :D

Tazz's debut was class as well, the crowd lose their rag for it, its hard to forget he was a class wrestler and not always a fat announcer

krudler wrote: »
    ah the 2000 Rumble, the one that caused Channel 4 to have a sh1t fit about their newly acquired WWF broadcasting rights and abandon it after a year :pac: I dont think they were expecting people being pedigreed into thumbtacks and Mae Youngs saggy tits on their first PPV :D

Tazz's debut was class as well, the crowd lose their rag for it, its hard to forget he was a class wrestler and not always a fat announcer

Ah ffs, completely forgot about that haha.

^ Remembered marking out for Tazz's debut. Good match.

Table match was pretty good too as well I forgot to add.

2000 has just started :)

aw man I miss late 90's wrestling, this is surely one of the biggest crowd reactions ever , I remember watching this on Sky with friends and I couldnt believe how loud the crowd cheers, its about 1.20 into the video, when JERICHO appears on the screen the crowd goes absolutely ballistic

krudler wrote: »
    aw man I miss late 90's wrestling, this is surely one of the biggest crowd reactions ever , I remember watching this on Sky with friends and I couldnt believe how loud the crowd cheers, its about 1.20 into the video, when JERICHO appears on the screen the crowd goes absolutely ballistic

One of my favourite moments that. Him and Rock just clicked from the off with their promo work, loved it :D

__

Forgot how hot Terri used to be :p

And this, hands down one of, if not the best pre-match buildup promo the WWF ever did, their production team is second to none at hyping matches, this is one of the best examples, two of the biggest stars ever going at it, christ those were the days :D

• Advertisement

These girls aren't you're type, they aren't inflatable.

Old skool heel King FTW :D

The three moments I'll always remember from WWE is;

1. Brock Lesnar breaking the ring with TheBigSho off the top rope.
    2. Goldberg's first entrance in the WWE

3.I think Brock Lesnar (?) in Summer Slam 2004-2005 ish Elimination chamber just waiting to be let into the ring to tear into everyone else.

gooooollllldberg! :D

These girls aren't you're type, they aren't inflatable.

Old skool heel King FTW :D

ah he's just a shadow of his former self now, he used to be brilliant as a heel commentator, slagging off Bret Hart's parents and spitting whisky in Jake Robert's face, Jake The Snake was my favourite wrestler ever, always prefered the heels tbh, my friends all loved Hogan and I loved Ted DiBiase and Randy Savage when he was a heel, the crazy fcuker :D

Censorship FTW! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,358 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

so is 20-29ms pretty good for gaming?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement